United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well at least they didnt go in to burn down the town

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
@Job. Is there or is there not:

A) A link between getting a disease and dying from it?

B) A lag from catch > death.

If the graph of catching is correct, the graph of deaths is going to shoot up.
yes, obviously
There you go. You've admitted that if cases go up, deaths go up.

No wiggle or worm room. If the cases are going up then people are dying in the US right now in rapidly increasing numbers.

YOU have acknowledged this. - So remember this point, and continue your posting now you've accepted it, taking this into account.

As for this:
but testing doesnt give people covid.
Be a man, Job. And when you're wrong, admit it - rather than be a fucking knuckle-dragging shit-talking moron exactly like the bird in that video.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Job

There you go. You've admitted that if cases go up, deaths go up.

No wiggle or worm room. If the cases are going up then people are dying in the US right now in rapidly increasing numbers.

YOU have acknowledged this. - So remember this point, and continue your posting now you've accepted it, taking this into account.

As for this:

Be a man, Job. And when you're wrong, admit it - rather than be a fucking knuckle-dragging shit-talking moron exactly like the bird in that video.
Wtf are you suggesting being tested gives you covid?
And regardless of your bullet points deaths are going DOWN and detected cases are going UP, which makes the death rate lower.

Almost flu lower

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wtf are you suggesting being tested gives you covid?
You're the only one moronic enough to be talking about that. Multiple people have called you on this transparent troll bullshit distraction tactic.

You need to cool your heels somewhere for a while until you learn to control your bullshit.

And regardless of your bullet points deaths are going DOWN and detected cases are going UP, which makes the death rate lower.
Lag. 3 week lag.

You've accepted it. Stop bullshit backpedalling and talking trash.

Job

Scouse you really have hit rock bottom there mate.
The US is just ramped up its testing rate....of course the infection detection is going to rise.
They have tested 33m people and are running at 500K a day.

Its giving us a clearer picture of its lethality...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
They haven't just ramped up testing, it has been steadily increasing for months. The number of new cases has suddenly shot up over the last week or so.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Scouse you really have hit rock bottom there mate.
I don't for a second believe even you can look at the graph and in all sincerity believe that what you're saying there is true.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Leave FH alone for a few days eh? Everyone could do with the time off...

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
You're the only one moronic enough to be talking about that. Multiple people have called you on this transparent troll bullshit distraction tactic.

You need to cool your heels somewhere for a while until you learn to control your bullshit.

Lag. 3 week lag.

You've accepted it. Stop bullshit backpedalling and talking trash.

Yes, but there's only a 5 - 8 day lag between positive tests and hospitalisations, and none of the states experiencing a massive increase in "cases" are showing any particularly large growth in Hospital bed use.

For eg Texas:

View: https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1277611423976349698?s=20

I put "cases" in quote marks, as there are lots of reports from the US that the CDC are double counting tests, and lumping positive antibody tests in with the new cases.

For eg in Florida - Osceola records 22nd COVID-19 related death; state is now counting antibody positives as cases

So always worth looking a little bit deeper at what's going on behind the headlines.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I was thinking about the current debate and the externt of @Job ’s delirium.. @Job it is not possible to jump to the assumption that a rise in testing is the reason for a rise in infection - please consider:

Has the % of positive outcomes increased vs a few weeks ago - in NYT it is stating that in California the % has increased from 4.4% to 5.5% - with c.100k tests per day it equates to an extra 1100 people with the virus
According to the CDC hospitalisation rate is 98.4/100k (healthy) so for increased infected 98.4/1100 8.9% or 98 people (every day). World of data current case mortality rate in US is 4.3% so an additional 4 deaths per day in California - and that is at the current levels assuming the same spread of age and undelying conditions - it doesn't take in to account hospital overload which is now being reported. In March the case mortality rate in the US was over 9%.

Addtionally please stop focusing on country figures for the US - this is not relevant at all - it is the diseases lack of predictability that is what makes it so dangerous. EG look at the death rate of NYC vs London per 1mio or 100k this gives an indication of what happens when the virus takes hold in a community.

If you must look at statistics - look at intensive care statistics rather than death rate - there is a time lag so 7 days after an increase.

Finally please please please can you use sources and well though out analysis before making sweeping statements.

Afterthought - the world has now lost over 500k due to this virus whilst taking extreme measures to control it - it has doubled in a month - if this pattern continues end of July it will be 1mio - Not the flu is it .....oO

Job

Everything I posted is the truth.
Yes things may change.
The graph.
The death figures.
The testing levels

Your insane bias against Trump causes you to lose your shit.
If Obama was still in charge you would be using those exact stats to show how fucking great he was doing

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Everything I posted is the truth.
Yes things may change.
The graph.
The death figures.
The testing levels

Your insane bias against Trump causes you to lose your shit.
If Obama was still in charge you would be using those exact stats to show how fucking great he was doing
I do not think Americans would be as confused as they are today about the seriousness of the disease and the actions that should be taken if Obama was in charge @Job. The fact that you are continuing to state that this is another flu when the world is going to pass your very sad expectations with a complete lockdown in high / density population western countries is beyond me.... you actually do not have the ability to self reflect do you?

Job

So I need to self reflect because youve decided Im wrong.
We shall see how loud the voices get when all the figures are in.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Your insane bias against Trump causes you to lose your shit

'The US represents 4% of the world’s population, but accounts for 25% of all cases and deaths from Covid-19.'

Good game Trump. Good game.

Anyway. The US' top infectious disease expert predicts the final death toll figures are going to be 'very disturbing'.

Job

The most amazing outcome from this pandemic is the resilliance of Africa and India.
They seem to be cruising through considering their pop density in cities.
Younger and healthier.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ignoring the facts directly above because you don't like them I see...

Job

Yes the western world is being hit hard by comparison, old fat people with diabetes.

The third world has the dubious get out card of not living long enough to die of covid or getting fat enough for diabetes.

I mean feel free to ignore that the UK is 100th of the worlds population but 10th of the deaths.
Deaths is all that matters, they are using cases for an agenda because no one actually knows how many by a long stretch.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yes the western world is being hit hard by comparison, old fat people with diabetes.

The third world has the dubious get out card of not living long enough to die of covid or getting fat enough for diabetes.

I mean feel free to ignore that the UK is 100th of the worlds population but 10th of the deaths.
Deaths is all that matters, they are using cases for an agenda because no one actually knows how many by a long stretch.
You can't protect the US/Trump by saying *we're* shit. We know we're shit.

The US, under Trump - 4% population, 25% cases and deaths.

Trump is shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom