United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
You consistently reassure me by buying into liberal bogeyman stories,.a year in jail for DUI means not first offence and his story of discomfort is probably played out in many UK jails...in fact worse, because the extremely tough regime reduced inmate violence.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
You consistently reassure me by buying into liberal bogeyman stories,.a year in jail for DUI means not first offence and his story of discomfort is probably played out in many UK jails...in fact worse, because the extremely tough regime reduced inmate violence.

what the fuck are you babbling about now?

Job

Why don't you just write..I have no argument against that

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Why don't you just write..I have no argument against that

because, contrary to yourself, I try to have a smidgen of an idea what the fuck I am talking about

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

Or could be just a flippant remark without any backing (DT) to it that has been over sensationalised by a rabid press looking for anything negative. Getting a bit tired of it all to be honest. So much bad stuff being generated that has tenuous links. Don't like Trump and thought it would be a laugh to watch it all flounder but the new left is far more terrifying that than the orange haired idiot. State of America right now is really worrying.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
But surely the crimes in question would be Federal, colluding with a foreign power to sway an election etc. Sounds like a right mess and likely see the end of the union of the states.

So New York State brings Trump to court on charges, Texas offers sanctuary = equals plot for film. Almost Bushwick :)

No, they're not going after Trump at a state level, they're going after smaller fish who can then be granted immunity from prosecution for their state crimes (e.g. money-laundering, election rigging) for them to testify against the Trump campaign's federal crimes. In other words they give the immunity before Trump does. Only in America, where you can basically plea-bargain your way out of anything, and you have two parallel legal systems, would this idea work.

Job

In other news , US manufacturing is growing nicely.....probably built on sand, but what isn't these days.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
No, they're not going after Trump at a state level, they're going after smaller fish who can then be granted immunity from prosecution for their state crimes (e.g. money-laundering, election rigging) for them to testify against the Trump campaign's federal crimes. In other words they give the immunity before Trump does. Only in America, where you can basically plea-bargain your way out of anything, and you have two parallel legal systems, would this idea work.

Not the only country, but yeah crazy stuff.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Frankly it's worrying that the terrorists can get that far whilst being so incompetent.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well, not really.

The more impotent ISIS become, the less well funded and skilled/trained home made terrorists are. They aren't as organised as the IRA and no longer have a nice big teat to suckle on, they probably googled "how to make a bomb" and got the materials from B&Q. The IRA were funded by plastic Irish in America until The war on terror™ these douchebags have no funding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom