United States Corrupt Twattery

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Actually my bill has gone down regularly last few years hurray for renewable Finland

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
He's down to 35% voter support now. impressive work to sink that low in only 5 months. Bush sank lower but at least he needed 8 years 2 wars and a crappy economy...

Wonder if Trump is pissed someone is better (or well, worse) then him and take it as a challenge.. :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
35% support would still be enough to win an election. It doesn't mean 65% support democrats it could be 35% Trump 30% Democrat 5% whoever 30% don't bother to turn up.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wonder if it was Assad or one of the other groups.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Wonder if it was Assad or one of the other groups.

Syrian AF plane apparently, so its pointing Assad's way. Of course how in control he is of his own people is open to question...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Not sure if this quick action is the correct course of action - unless the US release evidence that it was Assad.

This is turning very Bush-esque

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yep. Not sure who. Also, unilateral action. Do it then 'call on allies'. Statement says Assad ignores UN, but unilateral action.

Sure, Russia would veto. But an attempt?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Not sure if this quick action is the correct course of action - unless the US release evidence that it was Assad.

This is turning very Bush-esque

Yep i agree, but i'm not sure Trump could have acted any differently after all the rage he's been having against Assad after the Sarin attack. Had he done nothing he would have ran a big risk of not being taken seriously and be known as the "all bark and no bite" president...

I mean there hasn't been much that has gone his way since he entered office and he really needed to show that he is a "man of action", both towards his own voters and internationally..

And if he doesn't follow this up with even more attacks i think it'll be fine.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Cant draw any conclusions really...bit of a jump to punish the Syrians for something that is far from proven, seems insane for Assad to risk everything with one stupid, pointless attack.
There is much more to this than we know and Assads defence that it has nothing to do with them and its an Isis chemical plant in a building they bombed is pretty well being ignored.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The Syrians haven't been punished, the Syrian military have. You're even thinking like a jihadi now, that cannot separate public from government.

The fact that this was missiles not drones, sends another message, that the US military machine is in the semi-local area. It also send a bit of a message to North Korea too, that they can hit wherever they want, when they want.

Last edited:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Same shit gonna happen as Iraq. A new country made into a nesting ground for radicals furthering the destabilization. Loose loose situation. Honestly, we should sent contributions to Assad.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It already happened, that is the problem :)

Removing Sadam is what caused all this mess in the first place. Blame Blair and Bush, warmongers incorporated.

Job

They are punishing the Syrians, because he has huge support in Syria and that attack has crippled his ability to fight the rebels, giving them the chance to fight back.
People treat Assad like he is some evil dictator...the people love him and 90% of the country is safe and prosperous because of him.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Cant draw any conclusions really...bit of a jump to punish the Syrians for something that is far from proven, seems insane for Assad to risk everything with one stupid, pointless attack.
There is much more to this than we know and Assads defence that it has nothing to do with them and its an Isis chemical plant in a building they bombed is pretty well being ignored.

Or Assad just leaked some of the gas to them, bombed the place they stored it at just so he can say "look at how much more dangerous they are compared to me, so you all better stop trying to get rid of me and focus on Daesh"....

I have no problems believing him to be capable of that...

Gwadien

They are punishing the Syrians, because he has huge support in Syria and that attack has crippled his ability to fight the rebels, giving them the chance to fight back.
People treat Assad like he is some evil dictator...the people love him and 90% of the country is safe and prosperous because of him.

He is an evil dictator, he oppressed people much like Saddam and Gaddafi did, making a country wealthy in a corrupt dictatorship isn't very difficult.

But I guess you don't want to see that side since he is fighting IS and they're the only group that effects you because you get bombed on a daily basis.... Right?

The Rebels are on the back foot the Army could easily clear towns from building to building rather than just annihilating the towns and their respectability.

Syria is going to be a police state for a very long time because it's the only way to deal with an unhappy populace after youve destroyed their homes.

Job

He has an enormous approval rating..you are just listening to propaganda.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
And you are somehow clearsighted? Where are these approval ratings coming from?

Gwadien

17796453_647546722096849_568995869513771257_n.jpg

Job

LOL

You are so fucking dumb its actually amazing.

Enlighten us all on your take on Assad.

I presume you would want the anti government rebel areas to vote maybe..well good luck with that.

Job

The endless media driven bullshit that Syria is in ruins and the people all hate Assad.
Just fuckin research it...not the first 5 pages of google propaganda news stories.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Well golly gee, and here's me thinking that US led air strikes, a civil war and a local fuckwit bombing his own country would be bad for a place.

I mean, almost 10 million refugees, what could they possibly be running from? I stand corrected. Damascus is a paradise.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well golly gee, and here's me thinking that US led air strikes, a civil war and a local fuckwit bombing his own country would be bad for a place.

I mean, almost 10 million refugees, what could they possibly be running from? I stand corrected. Damascus is a paradise.

Don't you understand?! That is 10 million people taking fruit picking jobs away from @Job

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom