United States Corrupt Twattery

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Seeing as pretty much everyone that matters in American politics thinks he is a moron, very little of what he wants to do will happen. If he wins (and I am not so sure now) He will spend 4 years battling the senate and then go back to selling flats.

He could still do an absolute fuckton of damage, particularly in relation to foreign policy. Bad enough that the UK is winding the clock back to 1950 without the US following suit.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Well trump got recorded 10 years or so ago regaling about how when your rich and famous you can just grab women by the pussy.
Pretty much RIP trump unless Hillary has a stroke at the debate on Sunday.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well trump got recorded 10 years or so ago regaling about how when your rich and famous you can just grab women by the pussy.
Pretty much RIP trump unless Hillary has a stroke at the debate on Sunday.

I'm not really sure to be honest.

He's already alienated the female vote, the black vote, the latino vote etc, it just really shows how many thick white working class Americans that there are.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Still trying to figure out what's worse, what Trump said 11 years ago or what Mr Hillary got up to whilst president 10 years before that.

Call it a draw and go back to the drawing board with two new candidates if you ask me....

Gwadien

Still trying to figure out what's worse, what Trump said 11 years ago or what Mr Hillary got up to whilst president 10 years before that.

Call it a draw and go back to the drawing board with two new candidates if you ask me....

I'm not really sure how it's a contest for any intelligent person really.

It's a bit like voting for either David Cameron or Nigel Farage post finding out Cameron's history with money & fucking pigs and stuff.

It's personal stuff vs stuff that actually seriously effects the country.

DaGaffer

Well since "Mr Hilary" isn't a candidate, I think that question pretty much answers itself.

Bodhi

I'm not really sure how it's a contest for any intelligent person really.

It's a bit like voting for either David Cameron or Nigel Farage post finding out Cameron's history with money & fucking pigs and stuff.

It's personal stuff vs stuff that actually seriously effects the country.

I think you underestimate just how much bad feeling there is in the US towards Hillary. All the intelligent people from our US teams I've spoken to are utterly aghast at the choice they are presented with.

Gwadien

I think you underestimate just how much bad feeling there is in the US towards Hillary. All the intelligent people from our US teams I've spoken to are utterly aghast at the choice they are presented with.

Nah, I understand, but still, it's realistically a two horse race, the lesser of two evils, you know...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There really isn't a lesser of two evils in this case. They're both really fucking unpleasant people, just in different ways.

Bodhi

Well since "Mr Hilary" isn't a candidate, I think that question pretty much answers itself.

Last time I checked they were still married, even after his wandering hands issue and shenanigans with tobacco products. So she has stayed married to someone who put Donalds plans into action.

DaGaffer

There really isn't a lesser of two evils in this case. They're both really fucking unpleasant people, just in different ways.

Except one is quantitatively and qualitatively more unpleasant. Add that to one actually being qualified to do the job and the other one is basically someone who'd have been better off sticking the money his father gave him in the bank rather than being an "entrepreneur" who is a bit shit (seriously, he'd have been worth more now if he's just given it to a fund), and the decision should be a fucking no-brainer. Yes, they are both awful, so ignore that and concentrate on competence.

Last time I checked they were still married, even after his wandering hands issue and shenanigans with tobacco products. So she has stayed married to someone who put Donalds plans into action.

So? A. not her husband's keeper, B. She was always the brains of the outfit anyway C. I'd take Bill Clinton on his worst day over any of the candidates we've seen from either party in the last 18 months.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It's pretty bad for Trump, but as I have said all along, people want honesty and being caught doing rich asshole sexist stuff is hardly a surprise or anything cloak and dagger...Trumps angle is 'I'm a twat and full of shit'
Hilarys lies and behaviour are far..far more serious.

Bodhi

Except one is quantitatively and qualitatively more unpleasant. Add that to one actually being qualified to do the job and the other one is basically someone who'd have been better off sticking the money his father gave him in the bank rather than being an "entrepreneur" who is a bit shit (seriously, he'd have been worth more now if he's just given it to a fund), and the decision should be a fucking no-brainer. Yes, they are both awful, so ignore that and concentrate on competence.

Thing is, if we concentrate on competence Hillary fails epically there as well. I mean seriously, putting Classified emails on a private, unsecured email server? If I did that at work I would cease to be employed, and we're only a software company, not the United States fucking Government.

Not saying Trump should be elected in the slightest, but I hate to admit it but I agree with Job, Hillary is just as unsuitable. Maybe if they hadn't (allegedly) rigged the Primary and let Bernie run, the US might actually stand a half decent chance of getting the change they want. As it is its either more of the same or madness.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The only things making her look electable are bona fide political experience and the fact that her opponent is Trump.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think this could all get pretty hilarious now, Trump is pretty much losing support from everyone. In a not mental society you would expect him to get smashed at the election.

It will be like some sort of barometer for American stupidity and ignorance.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I'm shocked we don't have more women coming forward about Bill.
I think this could all get pretty hilarious now, Trump is pretty much losing support from everyone. In a not mental society you would expect him to get smashed at the election.

It will be like some sort of barometer for American stupidity and ignorance.

He was in for a very close result with the polls about 2 weeks ago, now he's tanked and it's gonna be a hillary landslide.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's like Trump knows he's blown it but he's going to go down swinging, doing as much damage as possible. The next debate should be incredible.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
It looks like it could get worse too:

Untitled-1.jpg

So if Hilary's smoking gun also comes to light this could be the most epic race to the bottom ever witnessed. The USA is a severely fucked up country in many ways, but this whole election campaign, from start to finish, has really pushed it to new lows.

Gwadien

I said it when Hillary and Trump were the nominees, Hillary doesn't have to do shit and she'll win.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Trumps insane. He literally brought 3 of Bill Clintons rape accusers and sat them in the audience.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Oh my god he brought up the rape allegations against bill.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Oh my god. he literally stood there and said "If I win I'm going to appoint a prosecutor to try and put you in jail".

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I wish he would get a fucking tissue and blow his nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom