The story hasn't got much traction yet.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Wait, that was the big new leak?

I'm with tom on this one.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yeah he honeydicked everyone good.
Releasing actual leaks once per week for the next ten weeks though, per Assange.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well seeing as half of it is to massage his own ego its pretty standard. If he was 100% into doing it for the sake of releasing info he would just dump the lot instead of prick teasing.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I am still utterly bewildered how a country with 318 million people can decide that these two muppets are their best hope for President. Trumps issues are well documented, but Hilary worries me just as much. The email server "issue" and apparently lying to the FBI about it, Benghazi, the fact she is pretty much in Wall Street's pocket, the "Basket of Deplorables" comment, her standing up for women's rights when her husband has spent the last 20 years pretty much ignoring them, etc etc.

Is there an option on the ballot sheet for "Go away and give us a candidate who isn't a liar or a maniac (or a muppet who doesn't know any world leaders or where Aleppo is).

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Actually the Evan McMullin chap looks fairly normal - a non-batshit Conservative who used to be high up in the CIA. Of course being an Independent he doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell, but seem to be the only semi-normal one in the race from what I've seen.

Although Gary Johnson looked promising until his memory lapses, so McMullin is probably a mental too.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I am still utterly bewildered how a country with 318 million people can decide that these two muppets are their best hope for President. Trumps issues are well documented, but Hilary worries me just as much. The email server "issue" and apparently lying to the FBI about it, Benghazi, the fact she is pretty much in Wall Street's pocket, the "Basket of Deplorables" comment, her standing up for women's rights when her husband has spent the last 20 years pretty much ignoring them, etc etc.

Is there an option on the ballot sheet for "Go away and give us a candidate who isn't a liar or a maniac (or a muppet who doesn't know any world leaders or where Aleppo is).
What you mean is, she's a typical politician.

As opposed to a disgusting lunatic.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Trump is by far the best bet, he's a full of shit businessman.
He won't follow through with anything and would be the opposite of the racist everyone who falls for his bullshit claims he is.
He will put America first to improve its economy, stop wasting money on wars that waste billions with no tangible benefits, he'll just do the celebrity circuit and bullcrap his way through his term.
Seriously there are far too many people listening to politician hot air and not enough standing back to figure out what wull actually happen, it's like the England world cup squad every four years.

gohan

FH is my second home
Job in supporting trump shocker! #FlatOutRacistsUnite

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
@Job you might actually be right, but i'd say the chances of that are diminishing. Still, I'd have to hedge my bets with a facepalm.

Hillary will keep the stock-market going up though, and is the safest bet when it comes to Europe, so I'm definitely going with Hillary, we'll just hope she's at that age where she figured out what's important and not fucking everyone over for the benefit of huge corporations.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I don't understand why people don't want Hillary to be President, she's just bad at lying, that's the only difference between her and her predecessors, par Obama, cos he's black, and he's alright.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Hes also good at lying and not following through on his promises, so like most politicians ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't understand why people don't want Hillary to be President, she's just bad at lying, that's the only difference between her and her predecessors, par Obama, cos he's black, and he's alright.
She's a giant cunt who offers no change. Just like Obama.

Trump offers change. Just bad change.

Gwadien

She's a giant cunt who offers no change. Just like Obama.

Trump offers change. Just bad change.

No I mean, but even the people that hate Trump aren't going to vote for Hillary because of all the bullshit that she's done, sure, it's shit, but I'm pretty sure if we're going to be totally honest it's not miles away from what others have done in the past.

Obama offered change, but couldn't do it due to losing the HoR (IIRC?) Only if he could have another term, it would be incredible.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
As said, much like in the UK, people have to choose the least shit option. Depressing but that's global politics atm.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
There is a man who has never had to pay the price for failure. Never had anyone tell him no (apart from the Scots). Never had to deal with anyone tougher than himself (because he only buys from smaller companies) who fucked him over.

I don't think he'll win but if he does, it says a lot about US politics. At least in the UK, our nutters are confined to Nigel Farage (who'll never be an MP).

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It already says a lot that these are the 2 people that America thinks are best suited to running the country.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I think it's more the case that these are the two people whom American businesses and thus, the two major parties, think are suitable. The US public just isn't interested in looking at the issues, they'll just vote for whoever validates their prejudices.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
He's become a comical boogie man and people are holding up their own bigotry and agendas against his pantomine persona.
He is a glorious example of the immaturity of the entire tower of capitalism, everyone should know better than to recoil from such obvious setups, it's like the entire liberal world has become the audience of X-Factor.

Gwadien

He's become a comical boogie man and people are holding up their own bigotry and agendas against his pantomine persona.
He is a glorious example of the immaturity of the entire tower of capitalism, everyone should know better than to recoil from such obvious setups, it's like the entire liberal world has become the audience of X-Factor.

Apart from he's applying for the most important job in the world, which if he was doing it as a joke then that's possible more ridiculous than his actual policies and views.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Seeing as pretty much everyone that matters in American politics thinks he is a moron, very little of what he wants to do will happen. If he wins (and I am not so sure now) He will spend 4 years battling the senate and then go back to selling flats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom