United States Corrupt Twattery

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Explicitly an anti-Ukraine party
I'd say isolationist, rather than anti-Ukraine

And when you look at the figures:

Europe should be paying a bit more to secure it's own borders. It's an easy political play to make to get power to say to a population - you're spending 175 billion dollars on saving a country you can't point at on a map. The 350 million a week thing got Brexit over the line...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'd say isolationist, rather than anti-Ukraine

And when you look at the figures:

Europe should be paying a bit more to secure it's own borders. It's an easy political play to make to get power to say to a population - you're spending 175 billion dollars on saving a country you can't point at on a map. The 350 million a week thing got Brexit over the line...
Where do get this crap from? Europe has spent more than the US helping Ukraine.

Isolationism is a nicer sounding euphemism for Putin-loving anti-Ukraine attitudes. Vance and Sacks are making speeches recycling Russian propaganda tropes about Ukraine. Claiming that Putin has made serious offers for peace which the west has encouraged them to throw back in Putin’s poor, caring face. An endless tirade of lies, half-truths and disingenuous misrepresentations fill their stated views on Ukraine.

To call that isolationism is just as disingenuous. It’s anti-Ukraine in support of Putin’s aims,

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Where do get this crap from? Europe has spent more than the US helping Ukraine.
Statista? I mean, I linked it...

Isolationism is a nicer sounding euphemism for Putin-loving anti-Ukraine attitudes. Vance and Sacks are making speeches recycling Russian propaganda tropes about Ukraine. Claiming that Putin has made serious offers for peace which the west has encouraged them to throw back in Putin’s poor, caring face. An endless tirade of lies, half-truths and disingenuous misrepresentations fill their stated views on Ukraine.

To call that isolationism is just as disingenuous. It’s anti-Ukraine in support of Putin’s aims,
I agree it's not great. But why would America support Putin? What's in it for them?

There's a difference between not giving a fuck and actively wanting Putin to win.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It's not great. But why would America support Putin? What's in it for them?

There's a difference between not giving a fuck and actively wanting Putin to win.
Vance is sponsored by Sacks and Theil. Billionaires who think they would do even better under a Russian-style system.

Also, like Musk, they’ve got high on the farts of their bullshit machines. They probably believe that the west provoked Putin and that Russian-speakers all want to be Russian. They don’t speak to normal people.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Finnish news is reporting Biden just pulled out, announced on twitter?

Not seen it anywhere else though

Embattle

FH is my second home
See Trump talking bollocks, although probably be easier to say when he doesn't....wouldn't require so many posts.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Biden gone bye bye.

Wonder if he's got some medical news which would have made him unable (moreso) to do the job long term.

This'll be fun now.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Older than Biden. Might as well just give Trump the keys than try that.
Barring a monumental fuck up I think he's probably there anyway. But it does give them some sort of chance I suppose

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Barring a monumental fuck up I think he's probably there anyway. But it does give them some sort of chance I suppose
Sentiment among my American friends is that it's a done race already, and are resigned to Trump 2.0. I'll keep reading social media and see how the wind blows.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
America is fucked, your only saving grace is that he probably won't make full term before keeling over, so won't be able to illegally install himself for a 3rd term.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
His stance is even worse because Harris and Buttigieg both have adopted/step children. For all we know Harris is medically incapable of carrying a child (and I think it's safe to assume Buttigieg is) but they both have spouses and children.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What a fucking moronic thing to say, that womens' only purpose is to produce children.
I know plenty of mothers who effectively say that to their daughters in the UK. And more than one man has said to me that "you're not a man" until you have kids.

I mean morons, yes. But hey ho, the world is stacked full of 'em. And frankly, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that's still by far the majority view. (But in blighty, we try not to tell people what we actually think in case it upsets 'em).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom