United States Corrupt Twattery

SilverHood

FH is my second home
That's systemic racism in America for you. The GOP controlled states have been doing this ever since the voter protections were relaxed a few years ago. The reason for the protections, was that previously, those states had a history of making voting hard / impossible for non whites. Should never have been lifted.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Job

The enemy is within.
The caucasian race will fight itself again.

Job

No youre right, weve never been so united.

Job

There is no middle ground anymore, just extremes on both sides.
America is torn in two, the UK isnt far behind and M Europe is rejecting union.
Regardless of who wins the US election, all shit is going to explode.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
There is no middle ground anymore, just extremes on both sides.
America is torn in two, the UK isnt far behind and M Europe is rejecting union.
Regardless of who wins the US election, all shit is going to explode.

Poor people have more kids than rich people. This is a fact almost everywhere on the planet (very specific exception for odd religious groups like Mormons). In the US, this plays out by race. Reap what you sow.

Job

The problem is who is doing the sowing.
When the obvious was stated that mass immigration would eventually remove the caucasian race, we were called laughable racists.
Now its happening its our fault as well.

I would welcome a world where everyone was coffee coloured , but it wouldnt stop racism.
Only white people have ever tried that

DaGaffer

The problem is who is doing the sowing.
When the obvious was stated that mass immigration would eventually remove the caucasian race, we were called laughable racists.
Now its happening its our fault as well.

I would welcome a world where everyone was coffee coloured , but it wouldnt stop racism.
Only white people have ever tried that

a. "Caucasian Race"? You think that makes it more respectable than "white"? Fuck off with your caucasian bollocks, you're not American.
b. Immigration hasn't "removed" anything. Birthrate is driving demographic change, not immigration. See previous post, and the article you linked. Poor people have more babies.
c. "Our" fault? Are you American? I think we already established you're not. Is it the fault of white Americans? Its certainly the fault of some white Americans, called rich people who like cheap labour. Exactly like the rich people in the UK who liked cheap labour from the EU.

You keep framing every problem as a racial thing, its not, its a power thing and the tiny number of people who give no fucks about anyone poorer than them, no matter what colour or nationality they are. Keep all the proles at each others' throats while they count the cash, and the Useful Idiots do all their work for them.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You keep framing every problem as a racial thing, its not, its a power thing and the tiny number of people who give no fucks about anyone poorer than them, no matter what colour or nationality they are. Keep all the proles at each others' throats while they count the cash, and the Useful Idiots do all their work for them.
This, 100%.

You are literally your own worst enemy Job.

Job

Caucasian was invented in Europe in the 1700s.

I know its not popular in certain circles to point out the end of a people defined daily by the colour of their skin and how priviliged and evil they are.

It makes you very angry for me to even bring it up, its a self inflicted genocide and Im not entirely sure we will go down peacefully.
We do have form for a scrap.

White supremacists all ready have a long list of people responsible for social engineering, but its all a bit conspiracy theory, but now youre saying Im an idiot for not knowing the rich and powerful are to blame.

No..the people who buy into their bullshit are to blame and that would be you.

Job

And theyre gone...especially those disgusting blue lives matters shirts.

BLM was the worst protest name in history, they had the absolute right to protest and threw it away on an idiotic rally cry that had to be explained a million times and pissed off the people they most wanted to appeal to.

DaGaffer

Caucasian was invented in Europe in the 1700s.

I know its not popular in certain circles to point out the end of a people defined daily by the colour of their skin and how priviliged and evil they are.

It makes you very angry for me to even bring it up, its a self inflicted genocide and Im not entirely sure we will go down peacefully.
We do have form for a scrap.

White supremacists all ready have a long list of people responsible for social engineering, but its all a bit conspiracy theory, but now youre saying Im an idiot for not knowing the rich and powerful are to blame.

No..the people who buy into their bullshit are to blame and that would be you.

People having more babies than you isn't genocide you mong.

And what bullshit am I buying into exactly?

Job

Bringing in the people who will outbirth you drastically is a self inflicted genocide.

It doesnt matter what your views are....its a fact, you have been trained to reject conversation about it, that those question are for the unwashed, thick people.
Enlightenment leads to nirvana
Diversity is strength.
You buy into the message because adherence gives you respect, continually reinforcing the notion that you have improved yourself, able to hand out authority of opinion.

As from this year, America is getting less diverse every day.
In 200 years we will be a relic.

Do you think that is a good or bad thing?

Job

Its the intention to eliminate a culture or 'people'.

Whoever may be in charge of this, because no government seems to be...has decided to diminish and ultimately remove white culture for what ever purposes that may be.

As you say it is about bringing in harder working people which could lead one to think its to stop us going soft.
Whatever it is...no consideration whatsoever has been given to our replacement.
It has been decided in the shadows and has now clearly reached tipping point.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You are wrong:
the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group

Nobody is getting killed here. If white people (please stop talking about white culture - you've never been able to define what it is) "die out" it will be because they've chosen to have babies with non-white people.

The world is simply beginning to reflect a more homogeneous spread of skin colours - and frankly I not only don't give a single shit about that, I think it's a bit daft that some people do.

There are *way* more important things to be getting worked up about but useful idiots like you keep the focus on the relatively inconsequential.

DaGaffer

Whoever may be in charge of this, because no government seems to be...has decided to diminish and ultimately remove white culture for what ever purposes that may be.

As you say it is about bringing in harder working people which could lead one to think its to stop us going soft.
Whatever it is...no consideration whatsoever has been given to our replacement.
It has been decided in the shadows and has now clearly reached tipping point.

First of all there's no "intention" here; there isn't a plan. Second of all Genocide has a specific meaning; "cide" from the latin "cedum", meaning to kill. Homocide, Fratricide, Genocide etc. No killing here.

Job

The Genocide convention.

Article 2 of the convention defines genocide as

any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: (a) Killing members of the group; (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
The Genocide convention.

Article 2 of the convention defines genocide as

any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: (a) Killing members of the group; (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

So as you can see it doesn't apply...

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Fuck me this conversation is hilarious 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom