United States Corrupt Twattery

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Its a good thing tbh, it was painful watching the lefts endless conspiracy theories going titsup on a weekly basis.
At least the right wont start crying.

Because Donald Trump wasn't elected due to his shit stirring/conspiracy theories.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
She was that inherently bad that a orange ,reality TV star beat her.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Donald Trump won because he spent billions on data, and told everyone that he would address everyone's issues in their local areas, and that was his policy. Then telling everyone that all the Democrats were liars or criminals

The Democrats tried to play traditional politics by having policies that aren't based solely on public opinion.

The interesting part will be at the next election to see if Americans are intelligent enough to realise that he's more of a liar than any of the democrats, and we should revert back to the old approach of, if they're promising you everything, they're probably generally a liar.

Job

Cant read it, all the lefty papers need to beg.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Cant read it, all the lefty papers need to beg.
Use a private tab ffs.

TLDR: Guiliani and his dopey thugs leaving evidence trail of shaking down Ukrainians to announce possible dirt on Biden whilst insisting they were acting for the President in his personal capacity, not as President.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Oh, they were also discussing keeping the US ambassador to Ukraine under surveillance. As you do.

(allegedly)

Job

Use a private tab ffs.

TLDR: Guiliani and his dopey thugs leaving evidence trail of shaking down Ukrainians to announce possible dirt on Biden whilst insisting they were acting for the President in his personal capacity, not as President.
Still blocks on adblocker cba letting it rhough

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Bullshit the whole using lots of pens thing is common in US politics

Its a diversion to stop people reading about all the criminal stuff Trump and his goons have been up to ;)

Job

Bullshit the whole using lots of pens thing is common in US politics

Its a diversion to stop people reading about all the criminal stuff Trump and his goons have been up to ;)
Thats why I called it a tradition...they are used to pass a lot of succesful legislation

I dont know if all impeachments are signed this way but as its zupposed to be a last resort, sombre occasion, representing failure on all sides...
We'll we know dont we.

Job

You have to look at yourselves and question your self indulgance in this tabloidesque level of Trump criticism.

He's obviously not completely thick..he may not have been trained in the classic academic fashion, he may be impulsive and dismissive...I call it honesty.
Youre not doing yourselves any favours by gloating over the opinions of your own tribe.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
You have to look at yourselves and question your self indulgance in this tabloidesque level of Trump criticism.

He's obviously not completely thick..he may not have been trained in the classic academic fashion, he may be impulsive and dismissive...I call it honesty.
Youre not doing yourselves any favours by gloating over the opinions of your own tribe.

He was trained in the classic academic fashion, Wharton is a very good college; he just wasn't very good at it, which is why he threatens legal action against anyone who might reveal his actual academic record.

Job

Wasnt very good....multi billionaire...president of the united states.

If you dont learn you'll never be successful.

I could be president.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom