United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No a fucking shred of evidence.

Its the usual democratic approach...just keep throwing shit till that shit becomes the evidence.
They are going to get fucking trounced in 2020 because even the left are starting to see it for what it is.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
No a fucking shred of evidence.

Its the usual democratic approach...just keep throwing shit till that shit becomes the evidence.
They are going to get fucking trounced in 2020 because even the left are starting to see it for what it is.
He admitted withholding aid from Ukraine and discussing Biden and his son with Zelensky, you moron. He almost bragged about it. He's torn between acting like he didn't do it and playing Billy Big Bollocks because he knows his fanbase will lap it up. He even, completely voluntarily, implicated Pence in the whole thing as well.

Job

Its not that the Simpsons are so prophetic...its actually that this virtue signal posturing is tired ,repeated and transparent.

YdhDK0t_d.jpg

Job

I thought the first pic looked shopped..couldnt be arsed checking, but it still stands as a statement.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I thought the first pic looked shopped..couldnt be arsed checking, but it still stands as a statement.

You are just like a politician. Just full of bullshit, lies and deceit and just gloss over anything when you've been proven wrong.

Job

Well you are right about politicians.
All of them of course and the entire liberal left.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
If you thought it looked shopped that should've give you extra cause to verify it. But no, you took it from reddit where the highest-upvoted comment was reporting that it was fake. You didn't like that though, so you ignored it and tried to pass it off as genuine.

Job

The last panel is the one that sums up Gretna...

Job

Galloway on RT has pointed out that Biden and his son has 100X more to lose from the Ukraine investigation..he and his son are up to their neck in it with far more serious consequences.

Hes never wrong...as in the real world never wrong...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Galloway on RT has pointed out that Biden and his son has 100X more to lose from the Ukraine investigation..he and his son are up to their neck in it with far more serious consequences.

Lol.

I’ve posted a few times now why the accusations against Biden don’t make sense. Galloway is just a mouthpiece for Putin. I can see why you like him.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Who cares?

Job

It doesnt matter about his relationship with Putin or Bidens actual actions in the Ukraine, throwing shit works both ways, Biden was all over the Ukraine while it was self imploding and it will be like shooting fish in a barrel to implicate both of them of influencing regime change.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It doesnt matter about his relationship with Putin or Bidens actual actions in the Ukraine, throwing shit works both ways, Biden was all over the Ukraine while it was self imploding and it will be like shooting fish in a barrel to implicate both of them of influencing regime change.
Regime change? Ukrainians threw the corrupt Putinists out themselves. You are so steeped in Russian propaganda tropes.

DaGaffer

Biden's not in office. So who cares? If he gets dragged down as well, couldn't care less. He's not the one abusing a public office right now.

DaGaffer

Why does everyone go on about CEOs, seriously, how many of them are there?

The biggest stealing of wealth is the entire middle classes and their overpaid pointless jobs for the boys.

Except, y'know, it isn't. The middle classes are being hollowed out all over the world.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Except, y'know, it isn't. The middle classes are being hollowed out all over the world.
He's just hacked off at the middle classes because they value an education and generally refuse to stoop to scum levels of idiocy.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Why does everyone go on about CEOs, seriously, how many of them are there?

The biggest stealing of wealth is the entire middle classes and their overpaid pointless jobs for the boys.

Watch the video, and it explains why, thing is, it has that old thing called evidence and research in it, which probably makes it a whole deal less believable for you.

Job

Thats mostly opiniated nonsense, except yes.
Confident CEOs put confidence in investors.
High paid CEOs quite often run more volatile companies and fail more.
The entire economic stability of capatilism rides on confidence.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Thats mostly opiniated nonsense, except yes.
Confident CEOs put confidence in investors.
High paid CEOs quite often run more volatile companies and fail more.
The entire economic stability of capatilism rides on confidence.

It's opinionated nonsense because you disagree with it, purely because it criticises your baes.

I also like it how you state that economic stability rides on confidence, but you refuse to see that Brexit diminishes confidence, and that we should some how fake our confidence?

Embattle

FH is my second home

Two reasons it isn't worth listening to or giving much thought about, guess what they are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom