United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
That does happen, though extremely rarely.
But any discussion into late term abortions is going to get very uncomfortable for democrats and pro choicers.
Injecting viable babies with drugs then cutting them up with scissors inserted through the cervix so they can be sucked out, then crushing the skull with pliers.

Gets a bit gory doesnt it.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
That does happen, though extremely rarely.
But any discussion into late term abortions is going to get very uncomfortable for democrats and pro choicers.
Injecting viable babies with drugs then cutting them up with scissors inserted through the cervix so they can be sucked out, then crushing the skull with pliers.

Gets a bit gory doesnt it.
It is not the same as post-birth execution on demand which Trump just accused Dems of approving. That’s just a blatant viscous lie.

Job

Not to the word..but babies are born then euthanised.
I doubt they wrap them up, New York allows post birth Euthanisation.
The wrapping up is a Democrat idea from Virginia.
Its hard to find the method but I spoke to an American a few years back who said they cut the spinal cord with pliers while the babies head is still inside in most late term abortions.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I doubt they wrap them up, New York allows post birth Euthanisation.
The wrapping up is a Democrat idea from Virginia.
Its hard to find the method but I spoke to an American a few years back who said they cut the spinal cord with pliers while the babies head is still inside in most late term abortions.
This might be one of those ‘provide links’ occasions...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Provide links.

Born. Euthanised. As you've stated not once, but twice now.

Links. You knuckle-dragging fuckhead.

Edit: My bad.
New York allows post birth abortions ..its well documented.
Three times.

Link. Or abort yourself.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
You might want to watch nsfl.

View: https://youtu.be/OZXQBhTszpU

Just a witness statement..no pictures

New York allows post birth abortions ..its well documented.

Addressing New York's New Abortion Law - FactCheck.org

“Modern abortion techniques do not result in live birth; however, in the great unlikelihood that a baby was born alive, the medical provider and team of medical support staff would provide all necessary medical care, as they would in the case of any live birth,” he wrote in an email. “The RHA does not change standard medical practices. To reiterate, any baby born alive in New York State would be treated like any other live birth, and given appropriate medical care. This was the case before the RHA, and it remains the case now.”

You're a fucking moron.

Job

Last edited:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Job in blindingly subscribing to the views of Trump whilst calling everyone else sheep shocker.

Job

Ive posted the bill and the procedure.

Im interested in how you feel about the difference between a partial birth abortion and a full birth one..basically they leave the head in as some kind of loophole.
Virginia is going for the full birth and consultation right up to 9 months for any reason.

I cant pull the republicans on opposing that, its like liberalism gone mad.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Im interested in how you feel about the difference between a partial birth abortion and a full birth one..basically they leave the head in as some kind of loophole.
Virginia is going for the full birth and consultation right up to 9 months for any reason.

I cant pull the republicans on opposing that, its like liberalism gone mad.

Stop drinking the Kool-Aid. "Partial birth abortions" are not a thing. The Bill doesn't allow for them, and the State legislature have made that clear. Read the fact check.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You've posted nothing that shows what you say happens happens. Because it doesn't happen - it's not legal.

You can't even make sense of your own posts.

Gwadien

Liberalism gone mad... hahaha

Ofc Job hates a tool that empowers women.

I'm sure he wouldn't be opposed to some forced abortions of non white babies :):):)

Job

Jesus, Im as pro choice as it gets , but abortions up to 9 months for any reasonand now they want post birth abortions in Virginia...that IS liberalism gone batshit.

It even brings in concerns about killing unborn babies, in New York now you coukd beat up a 9 month pregnant woman, cause her to lose her baby and there would be no crime for the babies death

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Jesus, Im as pro choice as it gets , but abortions up to 9 months for any reasonand now they want post birth abortions in Virginia...that IS liberalism gone batshit.
So, both claims false.

It even brings in concerns about killing unborn babies, in New York now you coukd beat up a 9 month pregnant woman, cause her to lose her baby and there would be no crime for the babies death

Source?

Gwadien

AKA you're blindly subscribing to Trump's point of views.

Is there anything you disagree with him on?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

You've been shown that's NOT the case.

You provided shit that doesn't support your argument.

IT DOESN'T HAPPEN. YOU. ARE. WRONG.

Job

As I said they are very rare.
Partial birth abortions are performed.

Bans on Specific Abortion Methods Used After the First Trimester

The concern is the opening up for extensive use after the bill passed because they are safer for the mother.
Virginia wants live birth with consultation.
In other words in practical use, heres your baby all cute and wrapped up, do you really want us to kill it.

Is that pro choice or pro life pressure?

There needs to be a barrier between pro choice and prolife or we end up with fucking baby death auctions.
Nah hes got a big nose..kill it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom