United States Corrupt Twattery

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Lol. The republicans are looking like twats so far. Jordan and Green are pure arseholes. Green got owned massively.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Pity that the rednecks won't believe a word he says.
On the positive side it is making our government look good.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have never watched anything like this before but it is magical. Recess time now. Hurry the fuck up Cohen. Need to restart the questions.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Molly McKew on Twitter saying that Jordan spouted a number of crackpot conspiracy theories :)

It'll be QAnon next...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Of course he will, it will be a great fix, the greatest fix.
We had a great meeting. Great things happened. It was a great meeting. North Korea will be great. It was a great meeting.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Lol. Trump will not fix North Korea.

I wouldn't put it past him to give North Korea a massive pay off to get rid of their nukes and film it just so he can try to bury this shit.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Oh well if were just making things up.
I shagged the Queen last night.

Gwadien

I don't understand why lifting sanctions was a no go for America, surely that's the only thing NK wants?

Exioce

Part of the furniture
NK offered to dismantle their public reactor, but keep all their secret ones, in return for full preemptive lifting of all sanctions.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
I'm not making this up.
Trump-Kim talks break down over sanctions
Those unspecified measures appear now to have been complete sanctions relief, and Mr Trump suggested in his news conference that Mr Kim offered only the destruction of Yongbyon and not North Korea's entire nuclear apparatus.

The president said that when he raised the issue of a second enrichment facility apart from Yongbyon, the North Korean delegation was "surprised" by what the US knew.

Exioce

Part of the furniture
They don't have a free press in NK so you can't use terms like reported.
NK is a vicious throwback to the worst Communist dictatorships of the 20th Century and is like no other country on earth. Kim Jong-un saw what happened to Saddam and Gaddafi so he will never willingly give up his nukes.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Fair enough.

I do feel like Kim is just taking the piss though, a small irrelevant country having such a huge profile where he can drag Presidents for meetings.
Previous presidents wouldn't do this for that reason. Rows of American and NK flags together of equal weight. Shows you can make it onto the world stage as an equal partner even if you are a filthy regime, just by having nasty weapons. Bad precedent to set.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its funny when someone makes an accusation against Trump..its the truth.

When its in support of Trump.

Nazi.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Fair enough.

I do feel like Kim is just taking the piss though, a small irrelevant country having such a huge profile where he can drag Presidents for meetings.

It would be interesting to see how this is reported in North Korea.

They only have a massive profile as they have nukes and a nutter in charge of them, there will be an element of not poking angry bears involved - so if big flags bring him to the table, put some big flags up.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
They only have a massive profile as they have nukes and a nutter in charge of them, there will be an element of not poking angry bears involved - so if big flags bring him to the table, put some big flags up.
Reward dangerous people for bad behaviour or they might do worse is rarely a good strategy.

Gwadien

I don't think he has any actual intent on making any agreements with the US though, I think he's intentionally doing it show his people that he keeps meeting Trump and telling him to do one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom