United States Corrupt Twattery

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I can't even be bothered to respond, you have a gripe with education, I get it.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
See.
I dont have a gripe with education do I.
Because I spent years in Technical college.
Learning real stuff to make real things.
But you gave yourself away that my gripe was with REAL education...learning how to appear educated.

Gwadien

See.
I dont have a gripe with education do I.
Because I spent years in Technical college.
Learning real stuff to make real things.
But you gave yourself away that my gripe was with REAL education...learning how to appear educated.

No, because you can't jump on Twitter before meeting a country, calling them cunts, then turn up and expect them to be cool with you.

Sure, there's loads of political shenanigans going on in the background, but the important thing - for both sides is ALWAYS the public image, that's why there are elements of politics that should be conducted behind closed doors simply so everyone can lay their cards on the table without causing uproar from the public.

That's the art of diplomacy, it's been a thing since the cavemen started to talk to each other, simply because it's nicer for everyone if we can discuss things in a peaceful matter and find a solution.

Just wait until the next war is caused by something Trump says on Twitter, then we'll see how much of a joke it is.

Job

After the war in the Balkans, they took both sides to Camp David to sort out the border.
They got them both pissed, gave them a pen each and several maps.
They both drew what they wanted until they came to an agreement.
Thats how politics actually works..

Job

No, because you can't jump on Twitter before meeting a country, calling them cunts, then turn up and expect them to be cool with you.

Sure, there's loads of political shenanigans going on in the background, but the important thing - for both sides is ALWAYS the public image, that's why there are elements of politics that should be conducted behind closed doors simply so everyone can lay their cards on the table without causing uproar from the public.

That's the art of diplomacy, it's been a thing since the cavemen started to talk to each other, simply because it's nicer for everyone if we can discuss things in a peaceful matter and find a solution.

Just wait until the next war is caused by something Trump says on Twitter, then we'll see how much of a joke it is.
One of the biggest causes of war is the fear the other side are up to something secretly.
You could hardly accuse Trump of that.

Gwadien

One of the biggest causes of war is the fear the other side are up to something secretly.
You could hardly accuse Trump of that.

No, but when there's a diplomatic incident going on, generally everyone shuts up about it and lets the relevant qualified people sort it out.

Whereas Trump responds by insulting them on Twitter.

There's a reason why so many people are massively opposed and have consequently resigned due to his behaviour, these aren't members of the political elite, these are people who are in the Army, these are the people that are scared about something massive kicking off on their watch.

Also you can barely suggest that his foreign policy is a good thing, Russia is questionable and under investigation and he openly supports Saudi Arabia after the shit they've been up to.

Job

WSJ (murdoch) blasts Trump over dumb Afghanistan comments:

Opinion | Trump’s Cracked Afghan History

Fox next?
Afghanistan?

Seriously, do you think the Russians were right to invade...we didnt...until it was us, then suddenly invading was the right thing to do.

Such utterly transparent, hypocritical bullshit.

We were the Talibans best mates, then the tables turned and it was all.

Oooh Afghanistan, we thought you said mymate stan.
Oh yeah fuck them..fucking terrorists.

Gwadien

Afghanistan?

Seriously, do you think the Russians were right to invade...we didnt...until it was us, then suddenly invading was the right thing to do.

I find it interesting you want to eliminate Islam, but you don't want to combat one of the evilest forms of it (bar Saudi Arabia)

It's funny how you use the word hypocritical, because that's how i'd describe your views on most things.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Afghanistan?

Not what I said. I was making the point that WSJ seems to be getting a bit less friendly to Trump.

Gwadien

Trump ready to shut government 'for years' - It seems the president is prepared for it to go on for months/years....which isn't really surprising that a billionaire is prepared.

Pahaha, look at the reaction of the guy on the left at 17 seconds, it's brilliant.

Just shows how much of a cunt he is, he's prepared to put 400,000 people out of work because he isn't getting his way.

Pathetic.

Embattle

FH is my second home
@Gwadien Thanks I didn't notice him at first, it is a classic look of WTF.

I do wonder what the law is in regards to them handing in notice and leaving for another job.

Job

Not what I said. I was making the point that WSJ seems to be getting a bit less friendly to Trump.
Yeah..but I had just read another article about him saying the Russians were right to invade

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yeah..but I had just read another article about him saying the Russians were right to invade
It’s partly that but also the fact he got the history all wrong.

Job

Is there some kind of mass denial going on.

Clinton built the wall...Obama spent 600m repairing it.
All Trump wants to do is plug all the holes.

I mean the fucking thing is right there..you can visit it, google it.
People have to walk into the desert to get around it...it goes right out into the sea both ends.
You can find articles slating off Trump for wanting a wall..calling him immoral, and theres a fucking picture of the wall in the article.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Is there some kind of mass denial going on.

Clinton built the wall...Obama spent 600m repairing it.
All Trump wants to do is plug all the holes.

I mean the fucking thing is right there..you can visit it, google it.
People have to walk into the desert to get around it...it goes right out into the sea both ends.
You can find articles slating off Trump for wanting a wall..calling him immoral, and theres a fucking picture of the wall in the article.
Where did you get those talking points from? Lots of the fence was built under Bush Jr but that doesn’t suit the narrative.

As the government shutdown over Trump's border wall rages, a journey along the entire 1,933-mile US-Mexico border shows the monumental task of securing it

Anyway, the fence only covers about a third of the border. Almost none of the biggest state border, Texas.

And he has no mandate for it. He absolutely literally promised that Mexico would pay for it.

Job

Where did you get those talking points from? Lots of the fence was built under Bush Jr but that doesn’t suit the narrative.

As the government shutdown over Trump's border wall rages, a journey along the entire 1,933-mile US-Mexico border shows the monumental task of securing it

Anyway, the fence only covers about a third of the border. Almost none of the biggest state border, Texas.

And he has no mandate for it. He absolutely literally promised that Mexico would pay for it.
Lol..its a fence now..why didnt you say..non threatening, progression inhibiting border implementation.

Lots of Trumps 'wall' is just going to be more fence...

Wall sounds more racist...so...
Fence-wall.
I dont think the Texas bit needs a barrier..Texans and all.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You can't say "plug all the holes" when two thirds of the length of the fence is "holes". There comes a point when that's not holes any more.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Lol..its a fence now..why didnt you say..non threatening, progression inhibiting border implementation.

Lots of Trumps 'wall' is just going to be more fence...

Wall sounds more racist...so...
Fence-wall.
I dont think the Texas bit needs a barrier..Texans and all.
I called it a fence because you said it was a wall. I was correcting you.

Embattle

FH is my second home
From the beeb article How much of Trump's wall has been built?

_105052568_datapic-trump_wall_datapic_micah-c53uy-nc.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom