United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The complete absense of reporting on all the democrat side investigations doesnt help either, even the Washington Post has come out to say both sides are corrupt, the only outcome for this one sided reporting is to give the impression he set out to get the President.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The complete absense of reporting on all the democrat side investigations doesnt help either, even the Washington Post has come out to say both sides are corrupt, the only outcome for this one sided reporting is to give the impression he set out to get the President.
What things are you thinking of here?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
There was a post on Facebook of a woman hugging a person in a hospital bed.

Caption was 'Son died of taking Spice, guess where it comes from?! China!'

Comments were like 'Thank the Lord Donald Trump is putting a stop to this trade!'

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
There was a post on Facebook of a woman hugging a person in a hospital bed.

Caption was 'Son died of taking Spice, guess where it comes from?! China!'

Comments were like 'Thank the Lord Donald Trump is putting a stop to this trade!'

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill
Ha..yes and they voted him out of office straight after the war.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Doesn't make him wrong though.
Doesn't mean he isn't still wrong either tho.

Education is massively underfunded. It really only exists only to produce obedient drones for factories (or the like).

Until that changes democracy will remain broken. But handing it all over to "those who know better" is simply handing the whip to your torturer and saying "knock yourself out"...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Terms of Service Violation

SDNY isn't under the control of Mueller and Trump can only pardon federal crimes not state ones.

The Trump Organisation has been laundering Russian mob money for years and Trump can't stop the investigation.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Standard NY Times hit piece, not a hint of objectivity. The Comments section is more enlightening.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Standard NY Times hit piece, not a hint of objectivity. The Comments section is more enlightening.
Oh come on. It's an opinion piece by a conservative who was highly critical of Obama, published in the NYT, not by the NYT itself. You're going to dismiss it purely because of the domain name?

Try arguing with the substance.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Oh come on. It's an opinion piece by a conservative who was highly critical of Obama, published in the NYT, not by the NYT itself. You're going to dismiss it purely because of the domain name?

Try arguing with the substance.
Honestly cba and don't have the time to research every writer's background these days. The media is joke, just as bad as politics and Trump.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
What is the comedic connection between Apple Cider, Jordan Petersson and a crab with a knife? Well, except that a crab with a knife is mildly amusing on its own

Wij

I am a FH squatter
What is the comedic connection between Apple Cider, Jordan Petersson and a crab with a knife? Well, except that a crab with a knife is mildly amusing on its own
Separate things.

Jordan Peterson was whinging that a sip of cider left him with existential dread for a month where he wondered whether life was still worth living.

Someone posted the crab as a comment on how weird/pathetic that was.

/edit: Listen to the other clip...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Separate things.

Jordan Peterson was whinging that a sip of cider left him with existential dread for a month where he wondered whether life was still worth living.

Someone posted the crab as a comment on how weird/pathetic that was.

/edit: Listen to the other clip...

Agreed. He is known to speak as all is gospel/grand revelation. That’s why the “want to buy some meaning” caption is so funny!

Attachments

• 29D93025-6D0B-4B67-A352-E04D9A257E11.png
    29D93025-6D0B-4B67-A352-E04D9A257E11.png
    211.5 KB · Views: 2

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Didn't he used to be an alcoholic? Could be that he felt the dread of a previous alcoholic falling off the wagon...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Didn't he used to be an alcoholic? Could be that he felt the dread of a previous alcoholic falling off the wagon...
Nah. He's just a total cock :)

/Edit: Listen to him whining about sulphites.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
LOL at the campaign against In & Out Burger who gave money top the Republicans. just about the only fast food chain that looks after and pays employees well, also gives them training and careers on the corporate side if they wish to pursue it. They literally have people queuing up to try and jobs with them.

Los Angeles Times - We are currently unavailable in your region

Suppose they will try to boycott the defense and aviation industries as well, most of them were contributors. Along with banks and finance industries. Getting quite ridiculous in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom