United States Corrupt Twattery

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yeah, a war with North Korea will be over by Christmas.

Same with the First World War, Second World War, Vietnam War, Korean War, shall I go on?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The longer it goes on the more I think that is exactly what the moon faced one wants. A way out.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, a war with North Korea will be over by Christmas.

Same with the First World War, Second World War, Vietnam War, Korean War, shall I go on?

You can, but you would be comparing dogs to cats.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
lol eh?

Massive death all round. Just lol :facepalm:

More laughing at the fact that NK thinks the USA won't retaliate if they shoot down a bomber outside of NK Airspace and then even tried to shift the blame saying "They started the war"

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It won't be a war, it will be a couple of hours of 21st century cruise missiles, drone strikes and guided bombs slamming into 1970s forma soviet bloc tech with pinpoint accuracy.

The rest will be a bloodless coup.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Exactly, most of NK's military sites will be at the bottom of craters made by mass reaper drones within hours.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
bloodless
It'd mean massive death and far reaching, long lasting, devastating global consequences. Coup or not, any shooting = lose-lose.

Everyone knows this, which is why it hasn't been done already.

Political solution, bringing them in from the cold (and stopping the US restarting the arms race) is the only way forward.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
America unleashing that kind of firepower next to China is not a good idea, once we started seeind dead Koreans on tv, the Chinese would be horrified because they are actually Kin, one tiny rocket strays into China and the shit would really hit the fan.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
America unleashing that kind of firepower next to China is not a good idea, once we started seeind dead Koreans on tv, the Chinese would be horrified because they are actually Kin, one tiny rocket strays into China and the shit would really hit the fan.
We're all human. All kin. The fact that you wouldn't give a shit if shitloads of koreans were getting killed wouldn't bother you speaks volumes.

The shit hits the fan when humans start dying. Including Koreans.

Job

Well no..not in the real world scouse, maybe in the Disneyland in your head, unfortunately real people run on gut reaction and xenophobia, most people are not liberal Doctor Spocks.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well no..not in the real world scouse, maybe in the Disneyland in your head, unfortunately real people run on gut reaction and xenophobia, most people are not liberal Doctor Spocks.
Why is the disneyland in my head, which seems to have a lot more in common with most people in the UK than yours, not as worthy as the disneyland in yours?

I mean, pretty much everyone in this forum says people don't run on gut reaction and xenophobia - but you do. So perhaps you're wrong here?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
We're all human. All kin. The fact that you wouldn't give a shit if shitloads of koreans were getting killed wouldn't bother you speaks volumes.

The shit hits the fan when humans start dying. Including Koreans.

I think you're having problems translating Jobs language, what he actually meant was they all look the same.

Job

Well I'm talking about what actually happens whike you are referencing a theoretical , emotion free, intellectual decision made from an armchair in a galaxy far away.
You can as usual shoot the messenger, but its how things play out on a daily basis.
Your reaction does in a way reflect the surprise of the left when the world doesn't turn out the same as the student union conclusion.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No @Job - you just want to continue to spout racist views. You haven't the intellect to permanently play devils advocate or you'd at least be able to comprehend the other side of equations. (Any equation).

It's distance, not skin-colour or minor physical differences, that inures people to the plight of others.

Thankfully, I think even Trump may understand that killing humans is a bad outcome. I'm glad you'll never be in charge of anything more important than an adjustable spanner.

Job

Jesus..youve called me racist before the main course has arrived.
10 thousands years of human experience means nothing against your belief in love and understanding.
You would make the worst diplomat ever, individuals are thoughtfull, pragmatic and unferstanding.
Americans bombing the same race of people right next door would stir huge anti western unrest and actually bring NK and China closer together.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Jesus..youve called me racist before the main course has arrived.
No. I'm just not interested in you starting off like you always do, before saying something openly very racist (as opposed to just having clearly racist overtones), and then you being all faux-butthurt about it.

You're a one-track poster. Apart from the occasional cool picture.

Job

So..youre saying if dead Koreans, bombed by Americans appear on Chinese TV...they'll take a Scouse like indifferent and measured view.
Somehow pointing this out makes me a racist...pointing out other peoples racism.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Don't think the average Chinese person would describe the Koreans as "kin"; in reality they're a fairly xenophobic lot and the average Han Chinese doesn't even think that much of their own minorities like the Uyghurs. The Chinese government certainly wouldn't be happy with an American attack, but the people, not so much. The more difficult issue for the Americans would be keeping their own allies in line; its always been the South Koreans (understandably) who don't want NK reduced to a smoking ruin, because they really are kin.

Job

Not normally no, but under attack from the West it would send a signal to ordinary Chinese that Far Eastern Asians can be collatoral damage as well.
It just takes an outside aggressor to pull similair people together.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I think Job's analysis has been pulled out of his ass. I dont think we, in the 'west' want to bomb North Korea, or being portrayed as if we wanted to. China understands the situation very well.

Job

And yes, I was describing one of the problamatic outcomes of doing so...outside of people dying if course, but thats never been much of a problem before if you're bombing non whites.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

Odd and quite a complex thing, repeal a law only passed in April 2017. The real odd thing is that the DOJ is even involved. Loved the judges statement, "We love to hear from the federal government, but it's a bit awkward to hear from them on both sides." :)

What Is Zarda Vs. Altitude Express? The DOJ's Involvement In An LGBTQ Discrimination Case Is Troubling

Anyway, Trump will lose and still claw back some approval points in the Mid-West (bible belt) and the left will gain a victory for the LGBT/LGBTQ community or is it LGBTP/LGBTQP now? :) Pedo rights and acceptance, lmfao!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its LGBTABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ this week, get it right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom