News Unison wants Clarkson sacked

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Turns out we have someone exactly like the bandwagon-jumpers we're moaning about right here!:

So, seen it yourself? No? Your "mate" told you it was an unfunny joke? Only a totally deranged aids-ridden-worse-than-waz's-face retard would mistake it for something other than a joke...

Watched the full clip yet Aoami? I think you've still not bothered...

I don't understand what bandwagon i'm jumping on? I have seen the clip, I didn't take what he said seriously, but thought his comments were misguided and not funny. I'm not going to pretend to find the prick funny just because everyone else on the forums laps up every little nugget of sweetcorn in every little bit of shit that falls out of his mouth.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't give a stuff if you find him funny or not. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

You ignored my question at first, and then your post about people mistaking the clip for anything other than a joke was such improbable shite that it lead me to believe you hadn't seen the clip. I'm still not sure if I believe that you've seen the whole clip - not just the "shoot them" bit but the whole passage of conversation.

IMO your posts made you look like you've jumped on a hate-filled bandwagon without checking the facts first...

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I've never even referred to the 'shoot them' bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom