News Unison wants Clarkson sacked

rynnor

Rockhound
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15977813

Now I'm not a fan of Clarkson but having watched the piece he was clearly being asked for an opinion which is what he gave. I dont see how he can be sacked from his other work with the BBC for giving an opinion while he was 'off duty'.

He didnt name anyone so claims of being 'in fear' are nonsense - its like saying all lawyers are bloodsucking leeches who should be shot - its not a specific threat.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think anyone calling for the sacking of someone making an obviously humourous joke should be taken outside and shot in the face and their families raped.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I agree with this line, taken out of context; "Silly thing to say'.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
He said "I'd have them shot", not "go out and shoot them" so there's no incitement case to answer. Its also clearly done for purposes of satire. I bet he's laughing his head off. Humourless twats.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I get it as a joke, but it's a silly thing to say as you would know, in this society, that it won't go down well.

It's like me saying "Well UK is cool and all, but someone needs to rape that queen of yours". Fine here, taken as a joke etc, but i wouldn't say it as a public figure on TV :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I get it as a joke, but it's a silly thing to say as you would know, in this society, that it won't go down well.

It's like me saying "Well UK is cool and all, but someone needs to rape that queen of yours". Fine here, taken as a joke etc, but i wouldn't say it as a public figure on TV :p

And you could get arrested for saying that. Not because the Queen is sacrosanct, but for saying those three words in that order; that's incitement. If you said "I'd rape that Queen, that's fine (although some nice men from Cheltenham would probably put you on a "list", as they've just done to me...bugger).

Himse

FH is my second home
He's a funny bloke. People need to stop taking him so seriously.

Chilly

Balls of steel
And you could get arrested for saying that. Not because the Queen is sacrosanct, but for saying those three words in that order; that's incitement. If you said "I'd rape that Queen, that's fine (although some nice men from Cheltenham would probably put you on a "list", as they've just done to me...bugger).
What list?! Naughty boy!!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think he is a cock and about as funny as stubbing your toe. However, they should just fuck off, he wasn't inciting anyone. They are only doing it for the headlines anyway.

milou

Part of the furniture
As vacuous as he is, Clarkson is like a small child always demanding attention.

Everz

FH is my second home
Hes a real life forum troll. Think Dorimor but alive.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
All the more reason to say it, loudly and often.

Well, you have a point in that there's a reason to say it, but should it be said, at that particular moment, in that particular setting, differs.

I don't believe in full freedom of speech(note, fell, as in free to say what you want when you want) if it's more trouble then worth.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Clarkson troll and union troll feeding each other. No need to listen really.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Thought it was great saying what he thought ... and the bit about the trains not stopping after hitting people cause they arnt gonna make them better.

Its entertaining on two points .. cause what he said and cause of the reactions it caused.

People should just get on and ignore him if they didnt like it tbh.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't believe in full freedom of speech(note, fell, as in free to say what you want when you want) if it's more trouble then worth.

Commie!

Freedom of speech is never more trouble than it's worth...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I love the Clarkson, but for someone who earns his wage from a compulsory government tax he should think quicker.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think he's been through all this before, will again, and doesn't really care as he's stupidly rich.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
That whiny woman in the interview "oo it's hateful and scary" IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE YOU WITLESS TWAT!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anyone who took Clarkson seriously needs a reality check & a sense of humour. No one can say anything these days without the fucking liberal left complaining. This country needs to man up ffs.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
To be honest 'liberals" or the "left" are hardly for censorship. Nobody can say anything without being attacked for being "bleeding heart liberals" either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom