Undertaker is GAY

soze

I am a FH squatter
Marc said:
and merchandising. Which is why Cena was champ for so long. Couldnt wrestle to save his life but only the Rock has earned WWE more from merchandise

Thats not true watch some OVW matches on youtube John Cena is a very sound wrestler but he is being told to do these Hulk Hogan matches which is why alot of people think he is crap

Marc

FH is my second home
Thadius said:
Austin earned more than the Rock I thought?

Any matter, the reason why Cena stayed so long as champion is that Raw doesnt have anyone to step upto the plate :(

Triple H is locked in a fued with Vince and there isnt other big namers left :(

Edge is a good heel, but not champion material, Flair is fueding with Foley.

Personally, I would like Carlito to be the champion, he is good on the mic adn has the sort of Austiny attitude that people love, the anti hero

no, The rock has earned more by a huge margin, then Cena. Id like Edge to be champion tbh. But id really love this guy to come back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loyFQJxSEws&search=The Rock

and one of his best promos imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUqm1afqRlk&search=The Rock

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Chris Jericho, now there is a total package. He had a great look, amazing charisma as either heel or favourite and he could do it all in the ring. Again though because the guy wasn't jacked up on steriods like most of Vince's favourites he never really got a chance to take the title and run with it. He was always a mid-carder who got the occasional main-event spot to transition the belts to other people. Tragic, probably why he gave it all up for his music. Christian is much the same as well, delivers a killer promo, great worker and yet was never going to be a main eventer because Vince didn't think he had 'The Look'. :eek:

soze

I am a FH squatter
cHodAX said:
Chris Jericho, now there is a total package. He had a great look, amazing charisma as either heel or favourite and he could do it all in the ring. Again though because the guy wasn't jacked up on steriods like most of Vince's favourites he never really got a chance to take the title and run with it. He was always a mid-carder who got the occasional main-event spot to transition the belts to other people. Tragic, probably why he gave it all up for his music. Christian is much the same as well, delivers a killer promo, great worker and yet was never going to be a main eventer because Vince didn't think he had 'The Look'. :eek:

CJ did get the honour of becoming the first guy to become undisputed champ both WCW and WWE belts. I have read the reason the company was not focused on him more is because like the Rock he had lots of interests out side of the WWE. Where McMan like HHH HBK Cena ect because they are all about wrestling.

But your right he dose love the big guys Goldberg Lesnar and now Lashly who is scary big.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
soze said:
CJ did get the honour of becoming the first guy to become undisputed champ both WCW and WWE belts. I have read the reason the company was not focused on him more is because like the Rock he had lots of interests out side of the WWE. Where McMan like HHH HBK Cena ect because they are all about wrestling.

But your right he dose love the big guys Goldberg Lesnar and now Lashly who is scary big.

I never saw Lesnar but some of the clips show him to be quite a decent athlete, hell he used to wrestle amaturly

Goldberg was massive in WcW, it was only right he came over to beat up Triple H as it was one of the dream match ups fans wanted to see, it was a shame HHH sucked due to his leg injury

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkiOV5wIEXo

Another class promo

"Nono Gillian, dont look at the People's package, the buffet is closed!"

Marc

FH is my second home
Backlash 2000 gotta be the best PPV ever. Never seen a crowd go as nuts as they did when Stone Cold came out to help the Rock win the title :D Cant understand why WWE never officially released it on DVD. Its the only DVD they havent released.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
Backlash 2000 gotta be the best PPV ever. Never seen a crowd go as nuts as they did when Stone Cold came out to help the Rock win the title :D Cant understand why WWE never officially released it on DVD. Its the only DVD they havent released.

Eh?

You mean to help Mick Foley?

That was a pre-empted Raw show in 1999, which WCW tried to fuck up by saying it was a crap match, dont turn over. So thousands did and watched the match, sending the ratings for Raw through the roof

One of the many fuckups WCW made, like not letting Guerro, Benoit, Malenko etc have a shot at the top

Marc

FH is my second home
Thadius said:
Eh?

That was a pre-empted Raw show in 1999, which WCW tried to fuck up by saying it was a crap match, dont turn over. So thousands did and watched the match, sending the ratings for Raw through the roof

One of the many fuckups WCW made, like not letting Guerro, Benoit, Malenko etc have a shot at the top

No, Backlash 2000, HHH v The Rock. SCSA was supposed to be in the rocks corner but didnt come out at the start. He came down later and filled in HHH, Vince and shane and helped rock win. It was awesome

soze

I am a FH squatter
Thadius said:
Eh?

He is right Backlash 2000 was rock vs HHH with Shane O'Mac as ref.

The best promo recently was when HHH told edge that his title reign was so good but he was sorry because he took a nap and missed the whole thing.

Goldberg was good its a shame his ego was like the Ultimate Warriors though bigger than his talent as i belive thats why he did not stay with the WWE

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
soze said:
Goldberg was good its a shame his ego was like the Ultimate Warriors though bigger than his talent as i belive thats why he did not stay with the WWE

The problem with that guy was that he was taken out of the gym with very little training, given a 90 match or so unbeaten run and then handed the world title all because he had 'The Look'. It was handed on a platter to him and from then on he has acted like a diva with outrageous demands and refusing to do 'the job' when it was good for business.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
cHodAX said:
The problem with that guy was that he was taken out of the gym with very little training, given a 90 match or so unbeaten run and then handed the world title all because he had 'The Look'. It was handed on a platter to him and from then on he has acted like a diva with outrageous demands and refusing to do 'the job' when it was good for business.

He admits in his book that he didnt like wrestling, was only in it because he failed as NFL player

soze

I am a FH squatter
cHodAX said:

Yeah he told the WWE he wanted another 6 year undefeated record but he wanted it vs the big boys, Ted Turner should have never moved him from football to wrestling

Thadius said:
He admits in his book that he didnt like wrestling, was only in it because he failed as NFL player

Yep his inury meant he got moved :(

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
Marc said:
Eddie had it all though. Awesome wrestler and probably only behind the Rock on the mic (although Edge, Christian and Angle are also up there)

I'll add John Cena to that pack

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
Thadius said:
Austin earned more than the Rock I thought?

Any matter, the reason why Cena stayed so long as champion is that Raw doesnt have anyone to step upto the plate :(

Triple H is locked in a fued with Vince and there isnt other big namers left :(

Edge is a good heel, but not champion material, Flair is fueding with Foley.

Personally, I would like Carlito to be the champion, he is good on the mic adn has the sort of Austiny attitude that people love, the anti hero

He will win Intercontinental belt soon... they are just playing with the audience :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Thorondorito said:
He will win Intercontinental belt soon... they are just playing with the audience :)

Nah, they will leave it on Joey or whatever he is called.

Intercontinental belt is what they give to the up and comers, in a few years expect Carlito, Shelton(if they can sort his mic skills) and Master to be in the title picture

soze

I am a FH squatter
Thadius said:
Nah, they will leave it on Joey or whatever he is called.

Intercontinental belt is what they give to the up and comers, in a few years expect Carlito, Shelton(if they can sort his mic skills) and Master to be in the title picture

If masters can't shake the drugs he will not be coming back so maybe not him ;) I think shelton should go to tna how good would he be in the x division.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Rob Van Dam and Sabu both got arrested last night for possesion of painkillers and weed!

Hmm, dont they take shitloads of pain and weed helps them relax?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Thadius said:
Rob Van Dam and Sabu both got arrested last night for possesion of painkillers and weed!

If that report is true then RVD is fucked :( WWE now have a strict drug policy and they will both be suspended.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
cHodAX said:
If that report is true then RVD is fucked :( WWE now have a strict drug policy and they will both be suspended.

Personally, a bit of pot is nothing compared to what they do in the ring

It helps them ease the pain

Marc

FH is my second home
Thadius said:

Its well known RVD is a pot head. They have even used it in Promos, think it was SCSA that said something about it when dissing RVD in a promo

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
Its well known RVD is a pot head. They have even used it in Promos, think it was SCSA that said something about it when dissing RVD in a promo

Yes, it is well know, hell he was High Times man of the year and regular gives interviews in High Times.

Personally, if that happened over here, dont think anyone would give a toss tbh, I dont think there is one person out of my generation who hasnt smoked pot at least once

soze

I am a FH squatter
They should both be fine and i dont think WWE give a crap about them taking drugs like weed it was the fact that thier chamion got caught with drugs all very public and bad for business

The wellness programme is about steroids as they have caused loads of wrestling deaths thats why Masters was suspended.

Himse

FH is my second home
best guy in wrestling was the rock.

some of his comments were lol XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom