Undertaker is GAY

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Benoit and Angle wtfpwn the lot of them tbh. Those guys are skilled enough to make the matches seem as close to real as you will ever get with wrestling, I only catch wrestling every once in a while when my 12 year old nephew is staying over for the weekend but I always stop what I am doing when either of those 2 guys are on TV, they are so fucking good it is scary.

soze

I am a FH squatter
cHodAX said:
Benoit and Angle wtfpwn the lot of them tbh. Those guys are skilled enough to make the matches seem as close to real as you will ever get with wrestling, I only catch wrestling every once in a while when my 12 year old nephew is staying over for the weekend but I always stop what I am doing when either of those 2 guys are on TV, they are so fucking good it is scary.

Finley is better than both he is almost as good a bret hart. It has been said that most wrestlers would take 100 piledrivers off finley over one clothsline off a rookie because hes that good.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
soze said:
Finley is better than both he is almost as good a bret hart. It has been said that most wrestlers would take 100 piledrivers off finley over one clothsline off a rookie because hes that good.

I have met Dave 'Fit' Finley about a dozen times, he always used to stay at my uncles bed and breakfast in manchester whenever he was doing U.K. tours with various promotions during the 1980's. He is a lovely fella and yes he is a great wrestler as well, that said though he isn't as dynamic as either Angle or Benoit and isn't quite as graceful as they are at executing moves but he is legitamtely tough much like Steve (William Regal). You wouldn't want to get into a real fight with either, both of them have been involved in illegal fight comptetions in thier younger days. As for the piledrivers comment, totally agree with that, he really takes care of his opponent when executing moves and yet he can still make the move look legit.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
cHodAX said:
I have met Dave 'Fit' Finley about a dozen times, he always used to stay at my uncles bed and breakfast in manchester whenever he was doing U.K. tours with various promotions during the 1980's. He is a lovely fella and yes he is a great wrestler as well, that said though he isn't as dynamic as either Angle or Benoit and isn't quite as graceful as they are at executing moves but he is legitamtely tough much like Steve (William Regal). You wouldn't want to get into a real fight with either, both of them have been involved in illegal fight comptetions in thier younger days.

Have to admit, Benoit, Angle and Ric Flair, Bret Hart are the REAL wrestlers

People like Hulk Hogan are just shite :(

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
I think Ric Flair is the same shit as Hulk Hogan is (now i mean, in their early days they were good)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Thorondorito said:
I think Ric Flair is the same shit as Hulk Hogan is (now i mean, in their early days they were good)

No way

Hogan was utter shite, proved so when he went to WCW and fucked up the company in latter years with his crappy wrestling.

Flairs talent is he can get in the ring with anyone and make them good and STILL get a great match out of it

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
hulk hogan was a pile of wank.

even the JR commentator (think hes had a stroke or smt) who came on to try wrestle for some reason is better than him.

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
he is what i call a 'showman', when he founded nwo it was a great impact in terms of audience (and money of course)

soze

I am a FH squatter
cHodAX said:
I have met Dave 'Fit' Finley about a dozen times, he always used to stay at my uncles bed and breakfast in manchester whenever he was doing U.K. tours with various promotions during the 1980's. He is a lovely fella and yes he is a great wrestler as well, that said though he isn't as dynamic as either Angle or Benoit and isn't quite as graceful as they are at executing moves but he is legitamtely tough much like Steve (William Regal). You wouldn't want to get into a real fight with either, both of them have been involved in illegal fight comptetions in thier younger days. As for the piledrivers comment, totally agree with that, he really takes care of his opponent when executing moves and yet he can still make the move look legit.

Nice i had heard that both were tough, there is alot of respect shown for all 4 of these guys on the prowrestling forums it seems like they are all really professional and ice guys. Unlike some of the bigger named stars.

I have to agree both are better to watch, but my personal favorite will always be Stone Cold kicking arse and taking names :) And as he said he dose not have a beer belly he has a fuel tank to a whoop arse machine :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Thorondorito said:
no, eddie guerrero is

He was. Nearly all the top wrestlers, HHH, SCSA, Rock, Angle etc credit Eddie as been the best wrestler ever. They knew that if you worked with Eddie there would be no fuck ups etc. This was all said before he died I hasten to add.

In his autobiography (which is a great read btw) The Rock also mentions the undertaker as being top drawer as he would always but himself up to lose, so younger wrestlers could make a name for themselves.

HHH is a cnut by all accounts, using the fact he is married to Vinces daughter to ensure is his always main event material (even though he is a shit wrestler). Micheals is also a bit of a cnut aswell and If it wasnt for the fact WWF wrestlers were contracted to the company, most of the roster at the time would of left the company after Vince screwed Bret Hart out of the title at the infamous Montreal screw job. Thats why Micheals was "injured" for a few years. To give him a couple of years out of the business so the other wrestlers would maybe eventually forgive him for what he and Vince did to bret hart.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
soze said:
I have to agree both are better to watch, but my personal favorite will always be Stone Cold kicking arse and taking names :) And as he said he dose not have a beer belly he has a fuel tank to a whoop arse machine :p

I have always had alot of time for Steve 'Austin' Williams going right back to his time as Stunning Steve Austin in early 90's WCW and when he was part of The Hollywood Blondes with Brian Pillman. They were an incredible tag team and Steve was always a dedicated worker in and out of the ring, not something that could be said for 90% of WCW's other workers. The Stone Cold gimmick was great for him but I will always prefer him as the heel Stunning Steve Austin, he was a more believeable heel than Flair ever was. I put him right up there with Rick Rude when it came to getting a reaction from an audience.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
cHodAX said:
I have always had alot of time for Steve 'Austin' Williams going right back to his time as Stunning Steve Austin in early 90's WCW and when he was part of The Hollywood Blondes with Brian Pillman. They were an incredible tag team and Steve was always a dedicated worker in and out of the ring, not something that could be said for 90% of WCW's other workers. The Stone Cold gimmick was great for him but I will always prefer him as the heel Stunning Steve Austin, he was a more believeable heel than Flair ever was. I put him right up there with Rick Rude when it came to getting a reaction from an audience.

The crowd love Steve when he was drinking beer, swearing and kicking vinces arse because thats what they wanted to do with thier boss :p

Undertaker is loved by Vince as he is his creation, hence will always have top spot. HHH will because hes banging his bosses daughter. The Rock was a legend and great on the mic, hes stopped wrestling. Kurt Angle is a fantastic worker, like Benoit, will get the job done(literally) and wont complain. Shame Benoit is soon out of contract and isnt signing a new one. If he leaves, TNA will snap him up and bang, instant TNA champion and put him in a fued with Sting, Samoa Joe or Christian

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Marc said:
He was. Nearly all the top wrestlers, HHH, SCSA, Rock, Angle etc credit Eddie as been the best wrestler ever. They knew that if you worked with Eddie there would be no fuck ups etc. This was all said before he died I hasten to add.

The guy is dead so they are bound to say nice things about him and yes he was an all time great but saying he was the best ever is a real stretch. Yes they may have said that before he died as well but friends will always say nice things about friends. You can't overlook people like Benoit, Bret Hart, Kurt Angle, Dynamite Kid and Shawn Micheals then say Eddie was better than any of them because in truth he wasn't but he certainly was in the same league as them.

Marc

FH is my second home
cHodAX said:

WCW was mint back then. I used to love the battles between Lex Luger, Flair and Sting. WCW went downhill then until the NWO turned up. That time in wrestling was the best ever. DX was just a rip off of the NWO. Was great when Sting turned up and twatted all of the NWO though :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkbp-AyDDZs&search=NWO

Marc

FH is my second home
cHodAX said:
The guy is dead so they are bound to say nice things about him and yes he was an all time great but saying he was the best ever is a real stretch. Yes they may have said that before he died as well but friends will always say nice things about friends. You can't overlook people like Benoit, Bret Hart, Kurt Angle, Dynamite Kid and Shawn Micheals then say Eddie was better than any of them because in truth he wasn't but he certainly was in the same league as them.

dude, Read what I wrote. They all said this years before he died. Read the Rocks autobiography, or Mick Foleys. SCSA is also on record as saying it, again years before he died

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Thadius said:
Shame Benoit is soon out of contract and isnt signing a new one. If he leaves, TNA will snap him up and bang, instant TNA champion and put him in a fued with Sting, Samoa Joe or Christian

Wasted in WWE anyway, they have never known what to do with a smaller guy who doesn't have great mic skills, for a couple of years there was no one on the planet who could touch him and yet WWE were reluctant to put a belt around his waist because they always want the champion to be a be a big guy with great charisma, abilty always comes 3rd or 4th with that company.

Marc

FH is my second home
Thadius said:
The crowd love Steve when he was drinking beer, swearing and kicking vinces arse because thats what they wanted to do with thier boss :p

Undertaker is loved by Vince as he is his creation, hence will always have top spot. HHH will because hes banging his bosses daughter. The Rock was a legend and great on the mic, hes stopped wrestling. Kurt Angle is a fantastic worker, like Benoit, will get the job done(literally) and wont complain. Shame Benoit is soon out of contract and isnt signing a new one. If he leaves, TNA will snap him up and bang, instant TNA champion and put him in a fued with Sting, Samoa Joe or Christian

Benoit will never be top dog because he just doesnt have the charisma on the mic.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Marc said:
dude, Read what I wrote. They all said this years before he died. Read the Rocks autobiography, or Mick Foleys. SCSA is also on record as saying it, again years before he died

I had edited it before you made this post and I know what they said, I have read alot of those auto-biographies myself ;) I stand by what I said though, friends always say nice things about friends and Eddie was loved by all.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
Benoit will never be top dog because he just doesnt have the charisma on the mic.

He is loved by the crowd though = Ticket sales go through the roof

Thats what a champion means to the company, the ability to put arses in seats with the excpetion(ie Mick Foley) who got it as a lifetime achievement thing from vince :)

Marc

FH is my second home
cHodAX said:
I had edited it before you made this post and I know what they said, I have read alot of those auto-biographies myself ;) I stand by what I said though, friends always say nice things about friends and Eddie was loved by all.

Eddie had it all though. Awesome wrestler and probably only behind the Rock on the mic (although Edge, Christian and Angle are also up there)

Marc

FH is my second home
Thadius said:
He is loved by the crowd though = Ticket sales go through the roof

Thats what a champion means to the company, the ability to put arses in seats with the excpetion(ie Mick Foley) who got it as a lifetime achievement thing from vince :)

and merchandising. Which is why Cena was champ for so long. Couldnt wrestle to save his life but only the Rock has earned WWE more from merchandise

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
and merchandising. Which is why Cena was champ for so long. Couldnt wrestle to save his life but only the Rock has earned WWE more from merchandise

Austin earned more than the Rock I thought?

Any matter, the reason why Cena stayed so long as champion is that Raw doesnt have anyone to step upto the plate :(

Triple H is locked in a fued with Vince and there isnt other big namers left :(

Edge is a good heel, but not champion material, Flair is fueding with Foley.

Personally, I would like Carlito to be the champion, he is good on the mic adn has the sort of Austiny attitude that people love, the anti hero

soze

I am a FH squatter
For all the back stage politics that people say HHH has i still think he is a fantastic worker and he lost at WM this year so it looks like his ego is not running the company now, also DX are just funny as hell.

The undertaker seems to be a great guy to as he now mainly wrestles in dark matches to leave the tv air time to the new talents. The rock and chris jerico are two of the funniest guys to pick up a mic and could both perform.

And eddie g was a great superstar and it was a shame he died. He was very funny but he is not the best.

Funnily enough on TWC on sky on the old wrestling shows i saw the dynamite kids first match and he was amazing for the time he was fighting he has paid the cost for his talent and now has to use a wheelchair.

Benoit is not out of contract i belive it recently signed a 5 year deal and is taking time at the moment to heal himself for the years of injuries hopefully he will come back to a title run

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Thadius said:
Austin earned more than the Rock I thought?

Austin 3:16 is defo the biggest selling wrestling T-Shirt of all time, it is still a big seller even years after Austin retired. The same cannot be said for 'The Rock' merchandise, when it spiked it was huge but he never had the 'working guy' appeal that Austin had so it had no longevity unlike Austin who will probably still be a big seller in 10 years time. That said though The Rock has made alot more money than anyone when it comes to non-wrestling related work, he has been paid well over $40 million for his movie work alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom