uncharted 2

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Just finished Uncharted 2, what a superb game. Now onto CoD MW2 which is just pale in comparison so far, really don't see the fuss at all with that.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Just finished Uncharted 2, what a superb game. Now onto CoD MW2 which is just pale in comparison so far, really don't see the fuss at all with that.

Well MW2 hasn't really won any awards this year I think people just like the MP side of it more than the SP.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
cod mw2 i only liked the task force missions, the american missions were a bit meh apart from the airport one

soze

I am a FH squatter
I'm playing though this and love it except the bits with the tank and helicopters i dont know why in all games like this they feel the need to to have you fight heavy hardware. Whats wrong with problem solving and fighting men.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Because most people actually think they were the best chapters.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Because most people actually think they were the best chapters.

By most people do you mean you? I know a few people who prefer free running action over a static gun vs a side to side helicopter.

If it is only me fair enough but i really do find that kind of static gun play boring.

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
Well MW2 hasn't really won any awards this year I think people just like the MP side of it more than the SP.

You've just reminded me of gametrailers.com and their 2009 awards...if you want to see a site that's so blatantly in a certain developers pocket (hell they might even own them) check out the 'Best Xbox 360 game' 'Best PS3 game' and 'Best PC game'....then 'Best Game' videos.

It makes me cringe.

Edit: On topic i've just finished Uncharted 1 and looking forward to picking #2 up as no fucker bought me it for christmas (word of advice, don't get a house near christmas time - you'll get candle holders and shit)

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
By most people do you mean you? I know a few people who prefer free running action over a static gun vs a side to side helicopter.

If it is only me fair enough but i really do find that kind of static gun play boring.

That was just one part? You mentioned the tank part, which I take to mean Cat and Mouse, which was one of the best chapters in the game (my personal favourite, many others loved it). Otherwise, it would seem the train is generally the best rated level, and the helicopter chase in Borneo was another stand out chapter for many.

I don't remember any 'static gun' stuff other than that one bit on the train...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
n00bz - don't play on normal :D

Just got this finally the other day. Playing on Hard. Nearly finished it (chapter 25 or 26 iirc).

Playing on Normal doesn't unlock any other difficulty. Playing on hard unlocks crushing. Crushing playthrough next :)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Normal was fine with me cos I suck with a control pad, just played it for the story mostly.

Got really frustrated with some of the combat bits cos I couldnt shoot worth sh*t :(

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
I just like my gaming challenges to come from the game itself - not struggling with the interface :x

Games I can use a proper input system I'll play on harder - finished ME2 on insane on PC etc

Chronictank

FH is my second home
make sure you play it online before you trade it in, the multiplayer is immense when you get a few good people together

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I got bored of this within about an hour of starting it, but then I really hate the PS3 controller ><

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Noticing a pattern in Turamber's taste for games: he has none :D

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Noticing a pattern in Turamber's taste for games: he has none :D

Hmm, we have different taste is all. I'm sure there's a good game in Uncharted 2 but I loathe and detest the PS3 controller.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
So why did you buy Uncharted 2 in the first place?

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm, we have different taste is all. I'm sure there's a good game in Uncharted 2 but I loathe and detest the PS3 controller.

I hate using a controller for aiming (mostly just out of practice) but once I got a couple hours into Uncharted 2 I got over it and started enjoying the game. After the jungle section the game gets a lot better too imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom