ullo folks - nt

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
im called umph ingame and im bit pissed off atm just had to get back up to lvl6 bout 7 times now :> i h8 lvl downs >:/

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
ok btw how hard is it to make 1000+ gil cos if i ever ask any1 if i can borrow some money or summet they always tell me to go away begger or summet

Bloodvayne

Fledgling Freddie
Stubby I'm in game until 2am if you want some help with getting a little gil together (I saw you run past me earlier headed towards the tower for Mission 2, I'm the Mithran with the scythe)
Elvo, I think I just missed ECA more than couldn't find him (the days he said he was in Windurst I was working 12hr shifts and didn't have time to play much :()
I'll be in Windurst a while now anyway, levelling Bloodvayne as a Warrior to get some early Scythe skill development before I take her RDM job upto 30 (aiming for DKN/RDM)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
stubbyrulz said:
ok btw how hard is it to make 1000+ gil cos if i ever ask any1 if i can borrow some money or summet they always tell me to go away begger or summet
Warning: This post might sound harsh...

... which it also is.

This isn't daoc. Begging is something you just don't do here, it's very unpolite and extremely annoying. I saw you yesterday running around begging and was oh-so-close to tell you to shut up even if I did know who you are. ( but I didn't, I simply zoned instead ) And I'm sure you got added quite quickly to many people's blacklist. Not only that, but if you had belonged to a Linkshell while doing it, the entire Linkshell would get a bad reputation just from one person's actions. Think about such things.

As for how hard. 1000+ is oh-so-easy to get, just get a signet cast on you and go hunt some monsters. You'll have some crystals, perhaps even a full stack of twelve that you sell at the auction house later. Fire and Wind crystals go for most at the early levels, Earth goes for less but anything helps early on. Some quests do give quite a nice amount of Gil and much needed fame.

You did read the manual, right?
( if not, I suggest you read the FFXI chapters through, or atleast page 89 and 125 )

Oh and btw, please try to get rid of that nasty abbrevation-spelling. Take the time to spell things out correctly ( or as correctly as you can, especially on a forum where you have plenty of time! ) and you'll find that most people will be much more friendlier ( instead of just putting you on the blacklist ). I for one can't stand such spelling nor 'l33t' speak. Which is probably one of the reasons why there is a harsh tone in this post. Some guy actually had the stomach to shout for a "rezz0r" and a "wh1t3 m4g3z0r!!!" the other day.
:puke:
Needless to say his group never got a raise. :cheers:

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
What Whisperes said :)

Think the non-begging aprt is mostly cause this game has been out in Japan, for quite a while, and japanese have it in their nature to be very polite, and would never be so "rude to just ask ppl for their money.

That, and money is just so hard to come by.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
stubbyrulz said:
btw im crap at spelling :(
Well, that I can understand; and is of course acceptable. As long as you try not to shorten too many words ;) ( or just ignore what I think, like many do - but it's for your own good in-game :) )

Also, abbrevations makes it extremely hard for those Japaneese people who do understand atleast basic English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom