One of Freddy's beloved
Is that cos everyone realised FFXI sucks? :(

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Shy]Is that cos everyone realised FFXI sucks? :([/QUOTE]
no, because BW is still up and active. :twak:

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
But it won't be, soon! Repent! Repent for your sins, and come to Freddy's!

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Whisperess said:
no, because BW is still up and active. :twak:

Ohh goody! Are you still playing? I bought teh game when I was in Canada and I'll be installing it after Christmas :)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
playing and loving it.

( although wish Gryff could ease the leveling pace a bit so I can get enough cash to afford some proper gear :p )

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
:m00:

And everyone aint her,e cause theya re too busy playing FFXI :p

Uber game :)

Bloodvayne

Fledgling Freddie
:) 'tis so easy to lose many hours killing/questing/crafting/dying
This game is too much fun :)

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
atm not findong game that gr8 it real hard to get hold of new items and how i become a ninja ffs >:/

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
stubbyrulz said:
atm not findong game that gr8 it real hard to get hold of new items and how i become a ninja ffs >:/

*takes a deep breath*

Here's a little checklist of things to do:

1. Solo till lvl 10. It's usually faster than groups.
  2. When you're level 10, head out into the Tahrongi (sp?) Canyon and group. The canyon is north of East Sarubataru - This is presuming you started in Windhurst.
  3. To become a ninja, you must hit lvl 30, and do a quest.
  4. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SIGNET CAST ON YOU!
  5. See above.
  6. When you have signet cast upon you, mobs that you kill drop crystals. These crystals can be sold at the Auction Houses for a fair bit, depending on what type of crystal it is.
  7. There's a huge selection of gear available at the Auction House.

Bloodvayne

Fledgling Freddie
Stubby, when I started I felt the same way. The lack of cash seemed quite punishing, then I found how much 12 fire crystals sell for in Windurst (1,300gil WH is my only point of reference atm dunno if it's the same elsewhere).
I spent 2 hours one morning just running around the Windurst Districts talking to NPC's and finsing the odd easy quest (the hat shop one is a doddle and grants a hat and upto 300gil if done properly).
tRoG's checklist is a surefire way of a relatively painless 10 level gain with enough cash to buy yourself a nice supply of armour and weapons (and spells too if you're a mage).

Remember Signet is your friend, don't leave the city without it :D

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
ok ty for help :> might restart again dont like how my character looks he kinda boring + just found out bout level downs :(

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Stubby are you on Bismarck server?

If not, we in Aurora cud probably fix a Worldpass for you.

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
oh, and easy lvling 1-10 is Warrior and Monk.

Black Mage and White Mage is a lot harder 1-10, but especially White Mage gets easy grps.

Bloodvayne

Fledgling Freddie
Your server is listed by the side of your character on the login screen and is also displayed when you log into the world (e.g Welcome to Bismarck)
A world pass would allow you to join everyone on Bismarck without going through the painstaking task of deleting and recreating your character until you get the right server (due to the random server thing Square uses)
You would however need a brand new character to use the world pass, you can't transfer an existing character, but Bismarck is a friendly enough place anyway :) and getting started again is a lot easier with help.

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
on windurst now only took like 20 trys how many servers r there? i am now a lvl2monk called umph and i started in bastok o yeh and am i meant to start in windurst?

Bloodvayne

Fledgling Freddie
Windurst is a city, as is Bastok and San'Doria. The servers are named after the summons from the Final Fantasy series (well most anyway).
As Elvo said a world pass is easy enough to get hold of and would allow you to join us on Bismarck without going through the delete/restart fiasco :)

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
We are almost all in Aurora in Windurst, but i think we also got 1 from Bastok (And we mock him about it :p ).

So you can ofc still join Aurora, even if you started in Bastok :)

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
how i join then might reroll again in windurst cos then it be easyer to mooch off u guys :>

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Some1 in the guild with a Pearlsack, will give you a linkpearl that you then equip, and then you can talk with the guild thru it.

You can actually have several linkshells, but only have 1 equipped at a time.

Bloodvayne

Fledgling Freddie
I hate to ask here, and I know ECA offered (but I couldn't find him in-game) but is there any room in the Aurora Linkshell (I can't get registered on the forums, my acc. won't activate :()

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom