UKCL - MM, Borg's attitude, and QW dying?

O

old.Grego

u know im wondering how HSC get this rep as a ban clan to admin etc

cos altho i dont play quake now i did do for 2-3 seasons in the UKCL MCW and QFFL and i cant ever remember any trouble

nor can i remember us ever giving a default - cos basically we always turned up

i can however remember 10-15 occasions where the opposition never showed up

O

old.Switch

Well, Ain't this a barrel of fun? Man, E-mail bombing? Come lads, whoever it was, grow up a little, please, I mean, do we all have to watch exactly what we say online for the fear of some little shister takin offence and doin this? Mate, whoever you are, from whichever clan, think about your actions, Karma will come back and kick ya eventually.

As for the actual argument, having looked at all this, it seems as tho, tbh, your both in the wrong, tho the first blow, methinks, does come from HSC Nige, with the accusation of killin qw, a little time taken would have worked it out. The windup first may not have been called for, but if Nige had waited b4 throwin that bombshell, then it would have been a rematch I think. Borg did, in my opinion, make the situation a damn sight worse by replying like that, but I think after bein accused of killin QW, you could expect some kind of heavy response. None of the above warrants E-mail bombing, if anything does.

PLEASE, FOR THE SAKE OF QW DROP THE ARGUMENT, AND MAIL BOMBING, and just enjoy our final few seasons of QW b4 it does die a natural death... Ain't gonna be anyone's fault, cept that of progress.

And, as for Admins, and the insider things you say are goin on, well, your gonna get some kind of, almost nepatism from Admins, cause they know alot of ppl, BUT they do it for free, for the love of Quake, And for this, I can't thank them enough. I apreciate you all. If you really got a problem with them, are there other leagues? Why stay somewhere when you're not happy.
There. 50p instead of 2 penneth....
smile.gif

HF, GL
smile.gif

O

old.StitchFace

Ok having read the whole thread i feel qualified to offer some advice to both sides of this argument:

Drink water people...if you don't drink at least 2litres of water a day you put yourself at risk of getting kidney stones which is apparently akin to needing a piss reaaally badly but not being able to go...ouch!

O

old.skunk

hey mantis

i red the guide to irc. one of them irc for dummies kinda things.

[22:54] <MM-Borg> hehe, revenge for getting beatne by you in the MCW, lol
[22:54] <MM-Borg> bloody bottom of the table as well, jeez

as there are no smileys i take this as an insult. and i think nige had a right to have a dig back. tit for tat as they say.

O

old.mm-mantis

[22:54] <MM-Borg> hehe, revenge for getting beatne by you in the MCW, lol
[22:54] <MM-Borg> bloody bottom of the table as well, jeez

I am sorry but that doesn't come across to me as an insult. It comes across to me as a joke there isn't anything in that sentence to warrent any kind of revenge or insults back. the "hehe" and the "lol" make the top sentence come across as a laugh or maybe a wind up. The bottome sentence is all in lower case which says to me that there is no anger in his voice the "jeez" at the end is meant in a joking manner which you would have understood if you had of been in on the wind up. It isn't MM's fault or Borg's fault if someone can't take being wound up a bit on irc. Can you honestly tell me that noone has wound you up?

I think not.....

Me thinks you need to take a chill pill.

O

old.skunk

you are a cunt, hehe, lol,
smile.gif
wink.gif
,:p,
biggrin.gif
=) :I :} :] 8) 8] 8} ;O :O :cool: :) ;-) :-]

O

old.Pionir

LOL! I remember a certain Mr Borg getting the hump at me and Lecty for daring to post into irc something along the line of: "so which aimbot were you using then?
smile.gif
" after a practice game with MM. It seems what goes around, comes around
smile.gif
(Doh! done it again)

BTW all the admins mailbombed me today. Well they didn't, but where's the proof behind my accusation? Unless there's absolute proof from an ISP, which could then probably be acted on in law (i'm not sure), you can't just label people on suspicion and rumours. If you do, then thats what will eventually kill quake, or rather, kill off peoples interest in playing quake. There's nothing like a false accusation to really annoy someone is there Borg?
smile.gif

------------------
Pionir

O

old.HornY

Actually we're getting some decent thinking on this topic at last. Switch more or less gets the whole situation down to a tee.

Ok confession time, you may have meant it as a joke, if I wasn't trying to rearrange nething or being 'serious' at that point in time, then on another night I *may* have taken it differently. BUT, because asking clans to either take a default/postpone is a serious topic with regard to league games (as we all are competing for points) I couldn't help but take Borg and the other MM pple's comments seriously, despite the odd
smile.gif

I felt I was insulted, I reacted, Borg reacted, I left. Because borg and MM's comments were I believe the cause of all this trouble, reacting in the way he did I thought was wrong, as a simple 'I was only joking m8' would have solved any conflict, as you must have considered your comments could have been taken the wrong way.

The mail bombs, who ever sent them, (if this accussation is correct) is totally out of order and unnecessary. I also think that if any mailbombs were sent it would have been a little foolish to be sent from any hsc member considering the debate we've been having on here. It's more likely that a '3rd party' has sealed our fate, we don't know, and I can tell you now, I'm not happy about it.

I hope this can now be put to bed, and be concluded as a misunderstanding by both parties.

nige

O

old.MMSurg

Personally it has nothing to do with me, I have opinions but I refuse to comment.....

BUT.......

As regards the mail bombing incident, that is TOTALLY out of order, how on earth is that poor guy gonna work his way thru 200 blow up Pam Andersons
smile.gif

Send me half mate :p

O

old.Fish

I'm impressed... I go away for two days, and all this appears... WOW
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom