UK Rocket Arena 2 Champions league

T

Teaser

When I said "Sean hadn't played for a while," I didn't say he doesn't have much Ra2 experience, I said he hadn't played for a while. Warforge went to EQ and never played a game for v2.0 at all. Flapper is a 180 pinger (but one of the best, though).

How can you say the game hasn't changed at all ? Look at yourself? Look at the messages you put up here. Me, Stu, Exor and Durz are quite obviously winding the lot of you up, and you come here and do nothing but swear and insult? When you are on a server you do nothing but whine (along with a few other people, not including KDM here) - "ffs", "yeh whatever", "spikes", "luck" etc. If you didn't take it seriously you wouldn't type shite like that over and over again, every bloody time you are on a server. RA2 has changed, which has now been said by quite a few people, so maybe they are correct?

During the Scottish trials a couple of english people came on our server and acted like complete retards (we know who), this is pathetic.

Don't take yourself or the game seriosly, things end up getting lame.
These things happen: "You were banned from #spks by Smellycat(banned)."

What the hell is that all about ? Who is lame enough to actually give a shite what is said on here, especially when it is an obvious wind-up ?

It's when I read forums (amongst other things which have recently come to light) like this I wonder if I can really be arsed helping to run the RA2CL if this is the attitude of people. Yeah, I like Ra2, yeh it will be good to have national games, but it's still a game, don't take it seriously ?

And, as strange as it sounds I didn't plan on defaulting the final of the RA2 Cup (which is actually technicaly ours since we know we'd have won), and so was semi-annoyed when we couldn't play. But, afterwards I realised it really isn't important. It seems some of you need to apply the same logic.

R

raildancer

It'll keep going as long as you keep getting so worked up :)

[18:14] <inexorable> CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS

Newbies.

R

raildancer

because they are the "l33t" brigade, the geeks that spell with letters and shit, they take it so seriously and being pretty crap at every mod when your "l33t" must hurt em.

S

stu

bunny.jpg

D

Dimebag

l33t

4|-|3|-|43|-|4|-|3 ¥34|-| §0|2|2¥ ƒ0|2 †4£|<1ñG £13|< †|-|1§ 4££ †|-|3 †1/\/\3, /\/\4ñ 1† G3†§ 4 |31† 4ññ0¥1ñG 4ƒ†3|2 4 \/\/|-|1£3 |3ü† ¥0ü G3† ü§3Ð †0 1† 4|-|3|-|4|-|3|-|43

Dime

R

raildancer

Now you spend time making piccies in my honour :)

Newbies :)

D

Durzel

Whilst I find the cut and thrust of a Quake 2 discussion to be as palatable as the next man, there is one issue that as yet has been overlooked by the assembled cognoscenti - namely:

"are we in ukccl?"

Discuss.

O

old.marky

stupid n00b nürd.. athena switch to only plz!

O

old.ZiEgE

Hey how intresting that the same people saying wind them up and let them go are the same ones continuing the threds.
Teaser u made some good points and i understand how u feel sometimes people (i myslef am gulity of this crime) take it too seriously.
But the difference is i would admit my faults im no quake god FS i only play 1 mod to any degree of respectability.
Now i wanna clear somthing up here, i dident care if spks or v2.0 won/lost of drew, my point was (altho i know this had nothing to do with teaser) that everyone had turned up on the cup day to see who is the best cup team by not showing up for the finnal it was a mark of disrespect not only to the admins and clans that had partaken in the compition but also to the community surrounding RA2.
Teaser had to sit in irc and explain why the rest of his clan had fucked off and fair play he did it and took at the shit that certain members of 2.0 dident have the balls to take.
I was looking forward to watching at the time the best ra2 talent in the uk going head to head but alas it never happened.
You were also correct in saying FLAPPER was one of the best, was one of a very small group of players that can make a ping advantage disapear.
Im supprised at the amount of nobodys that have jumped to v2.0 defense here im gonna list some names i dont know them and iv played ra2 for long enough to know all the best but who the fuck are marky dimebag and nath have any of them ever played rocket arena 2? ever?
Belive me when i say i dont dislike anyone online, fuck as far as im concerned you can do what ever the fuck you like but when u disrespect me and people i like i will draw the line.
To teaser i say this it was unfortunate that you had to take the brunt of a prank by exor stu and the rest of them #quake2.uk nobodys, they thought it would be funny i dident i dont think anyone else that plays ra2 did.

oh and i nearly forgot, Stu u question peoples mental age on the boards but then do things like that pathetic atempt at photoshop shame there isnt one for me i might have found it funny, if i was 6 years old.

N

nath

I have played ra2, not in ages though but what's that got to do with the price of fish? I never made any comments about the ra2l or any clans...

D

Durzel

Hmm I read ZiEgE's post from start to finish and found no fault in it at all? Nurse!

As a sidenote, any league/cup that expects to start and finish in one night (and thereby involve two clans playing 5+ 20 minute games in a row) without any kind of break is asking for trouble with non-"sit at home playing Quake 2 for hours on end" minded people.

O

old.ZiEgE

Durzel the ra2 cup has always been played start to finish on 1 day, 2.0 knew this when they entered if they dident want to play it start to finish why bother entering in the first place.
I used to read you colum on barryswolrd and altho i dident agree with everything u said at least u made clear points and backed them up, could you please teach that to other people who presumably sit in #quake2.uk and post on these boards.

D

Dimebag

Quote :

----------------------
who the fuck are marky dimebag and nath have any of them ever played rocket arena 2? ever? #
----------------------

Who is this foo' ? Hes another newbie lamer with a brown tounge or something?

I can understand you maybe not have heard of nath
but ive been around for about 4 fucking years now? And i dont know who the fuck you are, just someone who has been playing on the bw ra2 servers recently? The only time I played in a clan for a mod was Rx, and you will have heard of them surely? We got to div1 and couldnt be fucked to play too, ahahahehahe!!!£$45

And marky?
You havent heard of markymoo? Who has probably been around just as long as I have ?

Man you close minded, single mod/scene racist cowboy mongoloid :/

Dime!

O

old.t0m

so if v2.0 could of beaten SPKs, why the fuck did they pull out of the cup final AND the league? couldn't handle the lower divisions? or were you all inactive or couldn't get a team at the specific time of your games or any of the other 100+ excuses you've given in the past?

i'll believe "we could take SPKs" from a v2.0 member when i actually see it happen, but for now, :upyours:

P.S. am i at the part where i have to say
heahehoehaeheohehoehueuehe!!!!11111

T

Teaser

Christ.....

We pulled out of the cup because we had played too many games and people wanted to go and do things (3 out of 5 of us). Oh, and something that hasn't been mentioned - we wanted a reschedule but were denied.

We pulled out of the league because we all got bored of RA2/Q2.

Well, theres 2 excuses. Stu, exor, durz, sean, marky we need another 98.

Raildancer:
You said a page or two ago something about owning me (or something)? Erm, and ? I quite honestly don't care. You are not important, the game isn't important - it isn't important.

Agency
Another top class clan - the v2.0 of DM.

O

old.ZiEgE

Who is this foo' ? Hes another newbie lamer with a brown tounge or something?
I can understand you maybe not have heard of nath
but ive been around for about 4 fucking years now? And i dont know who the fuck you are, just someone who has been playing on the bw ra2 servers recently? The only time I played in a clan for a mod was Rx, and you will have heard of them surely? We got to div1 and couldnt be fucked to play too, ahahahehahe!!!£$45

I am ziege, no brown tounge look closer to home for them, if u played for Rx u should know me, u know i was in that newbie clan KoS, yes the same newbie clan that beat Rx.
Rx in div1 what planet are u on Rx never got out of div3 of the as was then ukra2l and quit because the wernt gonna make promotion into div2 after saying they 0wned all.
Iv been playing q2 under 1 name or another for since 1997 so im hardly a newbie, if u ever left #quake2.uk then you would see.
I have heard of you, in fact i think we had a slaging match in irc once after we beat that *cough* div1 clan Rx. :D

E

*Exor*

You won a game of RA2, well done, you have succeeded in life. Congrats. Go tell the grand children ALLLLLL about it.

O

old.ZiEgE

Mentalist posting directly atfer his gay lover, yes we all read the log, i wonder if they intend on getting married in the near future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom