UK Adults are thick as shit

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
No mate, you know thats not true. Some things are a bit cheaper up there, but your avarage visit to Tescos or whatever is exactly the same.

Yet the wages are quite a bit higher here.

Yeah but they need to be to cover the over priced housing :) I remember going on a trip to London when I was at school over 12 years ago and it being £1 for a can of coke.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Yeah but they need to be to cover the over priced housing :) I remember going on a trip to London when I was at school over 12 years ago and it being £1 for a can of coke.

Ha ha! They ripped you off good and proper!

Its nowhere near that price in the shops these days!

Calaen

Ha ha! They ripped you off good and proper!

Its nowhere near that price in the shops these days!

Whether I was ripped off or not is irrelevant, I will never again bless the city of London with my presence.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well, apparently back before the year "2000" there was a rapid increase of these so called math slackers :p and according to the government it was down to the school systems (Apparently classes that were below the 'Brainy' people were stuffed into the back and taught fuck all more or less) or so the government claimed :p so the people at school around those times I could understand... people that were well educated however to get this question wrong they should be: shot, hung, stretched, chopped up into little pieces, dragged across broken glass with no clothes on, dropped arse first into a raging bee-hive, ran over by a motor-cycle, left in liverpool for a week to suffer the inhumane accents, beaten with steel pipes, and ultimately sat on by vanessa felts.

Chilly

Balls of steel
It should be 0/14 in a country this rich to be honest. I dont think anyone is actually unable, physically, of being taught simple arithmetic (except brooky). Therefore anyone who fails is either
1)a twat, and didnt pay attention in class or disrupted class
2)had their classes ruined by 1) and thus didnt learn anything. This makes the government twats for taking away the right of a teacher to slap the kids about a bit.
3)has parents who should be shot, because they keep telling their kids that maths doesnt matter.
4)brooky, and you spell maths "mafhks"

Not sure I can think of any other cases?

Calaen

It should be 0/14 in a country this rich to be honest. I dont think anyone is actually unable, physically, of being taught simple arithmetic (except brooky). Therefore anyone who fails is either
1)a twat, and didnt pay attention in class or disrupted class
2)had their classes ruined by 1) and thus didnt learn anything. This makes the government twats for taking away the right of a teacher to slap the kids about a bit.
3)has parents who should be shot, because they keep telling their kids that maths doesnt matter.
4)brooky, and you spell maths "mafhks"

Not sure I can think of any other cases?

lmfao I managed to keep my laugh in till the last point and everyone turned and looked at me funny :(

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
It was probably a Londoner asking the question in chirpy cockney rhyming slang so no one could understand the question.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
or 2000 immmigrants that cant understand the basic English language never mind count!

spondodge

Fledgling Freddie
heh, the further south you get the lower the IQ on average... referencing the "test the nation" results.

There's someone dumb to be found everywhere... of course, you can't just put a blanket statement on geographical locations. That's ridiculous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom