Football uhh

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
Great watching Hull this season good on them..

As for Spurs lmfao, this was going to be the year they finish top 4 LOL.

Marc

FH is my second home
Isn't anyone else watching the Heineken cup?

Rugby union is even more boring than Raven.

Fabregas turns down new contract at Arse, paving the way for a return to Barca.

Im sure someone mentioned this last year, only to be shot down by the Arse fans.......

soze

I am a FH squatter

Im sure someone mentioned this last year, only to be shot down by the Arse fans.......

You said mark your words he would transfer this summer he did not so we were right you were wrong ;). Its also bullshit Fabregas - Contract story is mischief-making | News Archive | News | Arsenal.com I have said i think Cesc will end up at Barce its his favorite club its the time scale and the price Barce think they will have to pay that makes me laugh.

sayward

Resident Freddy

Yes but at least some of the blikes are worth looking at. Especially Stade de France.:p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Oh right, cos i have no interest in football, i must be gay???

Thats an insult to gay people

Then what's this?

Well excuse me if i dont get off on watching a load of inbread halfwits, who have trouble stringing two words together, kicking a pigs bladder around a field

They are all overpaid tossers, who, if they were not playing football, would all be labouring on a building site or banged up for being dickheads

Ok for you to generalise but not for others eh?

I like the way that Liverpool are refusing to accept they are beaten this season however. Yeah we arn't playing the best football at the moment, but we appear to have the belief that we can win every game no matter what the scoreline is at any given time. That's often actually more important than looking like your playing well. If we find some form then we could at least be challenging. While winning it would be great I think the most important thing from our perspective is to at least be in with a shot after Christmas.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Oh right, cos i have no interest in football, i must be gay???

Thats an insult to gay people

Well excuse me if i dont get off on watching a load of inbread halfwits, who have trouble stringing two words together, kicking a pigs bladder around a field

They are all overpaid tossers, who, if they were not playing football, would all be labouring on a building site or banged up for being dickheads

Rant over, carry on

Just out of interest, how many languages do you understand and speak? As a large percentage of footballers are fluent in 3+ languages. Would love to see a half-wit that can speak more then 1 language.

Wont insult you for your inability to put a decent arguement together though, just maybe put more thought into it. Just because a few footballers act like inbred apes (barton) or come across as a halfwit most the time (beckham), it doesnt mean they all are.

You moan about people being "homophobic" but i guess you are "football-phobic" as you like to put all footballs in the same catagory!

now onto football (the tag is a clue to bugger off if you dont like football)

Man Utd are beginning to hit form now, looked really strong at weekend though still some problem areas. Berbatov still not doing enough in my mind and i would prefer Tevez playing, but then as good as berb was at spurs i never really wanted him at Utd, would have prefered Santa Cruz tbh.

Chelsea are looking formidable. Finally a manager that gone "hey we got world class players, maybe we should play football". They looking strong and got alot of depth, especially in the attacking sense.

Hull are doing well, they will drop of the pace soon enough but i can see them making a top 10 finish,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom