Football uhh

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
uhh, its football, its not interesting..........

Haa Haa

soze

I am a FH squatter
Too many gayers who do not like football moan so no threads :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The mighty Northampton town creeping up the table again :)

UTD were frightening yesterday if their midfield has that form throughout the season the prem is in the bag, lovely to watch as a neutral.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
United were good yesterday, still overplaying it at times and losing good chances to strike at goal though.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I think at the moment chel$ki are my pick but utd are playing well and liverpool are playing lucky so could be close. Our final 3 games are Chel$ki Man U Stoke i wonder is he will have a hand in deciding the title.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
what about that belgian guy feliani (or something) who signed for everton? how is he doing?

Edmond

Too many gayers who do not like football moan so no threads :)

Oh right, cos i have no interest in football, i must be gay???

Thats an insult to gay people

Well excuse me if i dont get off on watching a load of inbread halfwits, who have trouble stringing two words together, kicking a pigs bladder around a field

They are all overpaid tossers, who, if they were not playing football, would all be labouring on a building site or banged up for being dickheads

Rant over, carry on

Ormorof

FH is my second home
mon the tigers wooooooooooooooooooooooooo 3rd place again wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

loving it :)

feel a bit sorry for spurs though (now that hull have beaten them too ;) ) as they seem to be struggling vs stoke too!

Lethul

FH is my second home
I think at the moment chel$ki are my pick but utd are playing well and liverpool are playing lucky so could be close. Our final 3 games are Chel$ki Man U Stoke i wonder is he will have a hand in deciding the title.

Agree, Chelsea looks like winners atm. Liverpool (even if i support them) could be far further down the table the way the play atm. Pure luck has keept them high up. Think Chelsea will bring them down to earth tho :p

On a positive side, Riera was great yesterday. Finally a winger! :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Oh right, cos i have no interest in football, i must be gay???

Thats an insult to gay people

Well excuse me if i dont get off on watching a load of inbread halfwits, who have trouble stringing two words together, kicking a pigs bladder around a field

They are all overpaid tossers, who, if they were not playing football, would all be labouring on a building site or banged up for being dickheads

Rant over, carry on

Yes because you have no interest in watching football your a gay or communist!

Lucius

Banned
As much as I like Hull I will laugh when they get brought back down to earth by Chelsea and Man United.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Hull will do just fine, they have the balls to be a Premier League side, good luck to them.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I really think Hull could do top 10 they were only the second team to win at the Grove we were not at our best but it was not a lucky win.

Edmond

Oh i'm sorry, is everyone else allowed to have an opnion but me?

Lethul

FH is my second home
Oh i'm sorry, is everyone else allowed to have an opnion but me?

No, not only you. There are lots of people who aren't allowed to talk in football threads. Ezteq is a famous spammer for example who ain't allowed to post here :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
We got the [FOOTBALL] tag for a reason.. toht whined every single time he accidently entered a football thread! If you don't like football, stay out of these threads, because they are about, well.. Football!

I don't read threads if the topic is not relevant to my interests

Edmond

but its ok to be homophobic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom