U think we will see these peeps in daoc/eu or are they allready here? :P

andree

Fledgling Freddie
Chinese players/companies takes over the economy on US servers... sort of :)

link

And ye... i know they prolly wont come to Eu cuz of the language/playerbase etc :)

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
LOL thats just mad... hope they get banned or something :/ camping stuff 24/7 makes daoc suck for other players who play daoc for fun. these dude's just play it to make a living.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Theres a few sites selling plats/artifacts from Euro servers, and theres always the usual Ebay auctions.

A year or so back Mythic banned a stack of accounts from another 'company' doing similar things on US servers, sadly I cant remember the details to dig up links about it.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
These "chinese companies" give jobs to young Chinese people from poor areas in an overcrowded country, who love to game and are very skilled. They get go to work on the company's computers and get paid to play MMOGs to farm cash and items, which are sold on.

living

Fledgling Freddie
rofl, i find them funny. Not much diffrent than a powergamer acts towards a beginner tho, atleast not on mid/excal.

SigvartH

Fledgling Freddie
1 might wonder what kind of game daoc have evolved too when this is a viable opption and a window of opportunity. This game is just sad.... so very very sad.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
This is really spooky, hope they never find prydwen or alb, stay at the american servers little chines kids

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
lol ... you should see L2 where the farmers often have equal population with normal playes.

they take over dungeons and etc...

it won't work in DAoC though because 1)they can't attack you 2)griefing isn't allowed so they can't train you/kill steal over and over/heal your mobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom