Ty to hibs in DF last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
*bursting out in laughter...could'nt hold my smile anymore* =)

oh my oh my u fellas ARE SO SWEET! =) *hugs*

and yes Kelan i had a blast in df , i got a big adrenalin kick =) *takes a deep breath* =)

and no to my dear (whoever that was =) i do only play RvR once and awhile most often with my friend zakine ( volley hunter ) he likes my gt's =) that the alb's at nott found out last night =))) so yes 4.3k is new P best =))))))so ty all for your gratitude it just makes me feel better of myself =)))))

*breath's out again* =)

hope to see u all very soon again =) *hugs* =)

btw Respect to Alpha , the man that know's how to play he's char. when i see u out there alpha i will hug u and kiss u ! =) if u wanna kill me go ahead it will be a honor to be killed by you! =) *kiss*

*blows kisses to every direction* ;)

/Fast

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Pity I wasnt there at that time to 'sort you out' :p

And to all you other muppets. Getting any kind of rp as an unbuffed stealther in enemy DF territory (let alone a SB) is a decent achievement. I suggest you go try it before making sarky comments.

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
In many ways a run in df can be much more fun than emain/odins rvr having to deal with agro as well as enemy players,i wonder what the new rvr dungeon thing will be like in frontiers. Are they just revamping Dg or is it summit tottally new anyone inlighten me with info ?

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Ghostfeet said:
well ...I...ohh fuck it.

ps stupid thread of the weak surly

This is the RvR forum, all the threads are by definition stupid.

poky

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
This is the RvR forum, all the threads are by definition stupid.

Guess the point was that it was even more stupid than usual.. ;)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
poky said:
Guess the point was that it was even more stupid than usual.. ;)

Nah, RvR threads have the biggest noise to signal ratio on the net, more so that the worst of the usenet groups.

Posts can be put into a few retarded pointless categories.

1 - 1 pwned j00!!!!!1!1111!!!1111111!!!!!1!!1!1 - someone with obvioulsy high self esteem and radical combat training from the greats of this world wins an honerable battle against the odds
1.5 gratz threads
2 - Fscking h4><0r5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!11!!11! - someone got owned even though they have high self esteem and finely honed skills because the other person of course cheated.
2.5 gratz threads
3 - Zerging is more fun than FG and assorted whines about e1337 powergamers
3.5 - gratz threads
4 - Zerging is lame and 8v8 is the only way to play the game
4.5 - gratz threads

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Teslacoil said:
btw Respect to Alpha , the man that know's how to play he's char. when i see u out there alpha i will hug u and kiss u ! =) if u wanna kill me go ahead it will be a honor to be killed by you! =) *kiss*

:puke:

rezzi rezzzalot

Fledgling Freddie
What is it with some people that they always have to tear down other peoples achievements? Cant you just take the info and say grats or something? Are some so fucked up they cant be nice to others ever?
Could be an age thing but it feels like some toddlers whos mums forgot to breastfed them when they were litle YEEZ.

To the original poster grats hun welldone. Its nice to see some are still having real fun in the game :)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
*amazed and falling of chair* ;)

rezzi u have to be the first alb ever i heard something nice from =) well i must say that the old saying is really wrong tis time , "the apple never fall far from the tree" =)

ty hun =) hope i get a chance to wave to u before slicing your throat =)

/Fast

nol

Fledgling Freddie
/em strokes ego

It's like a big, purring cat innit?

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
well rezzi i hope 2 see u sometime next year ? =) with ToA finished ;)

maybe can have some VR sex in Odins ? =)

*hugs*

cya mate =)

(ps. OMG I AM TALKING FRIENDLY TO AN ALB! SHOOT ME! ) ;)

/Fastkiller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom