Ty to hibs in DF last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
was very fun for a sb to be allmost all alone on hib side last night, so i wanna thank all of u hibs who gave me free 4.3k rps in under 1 hour =)

btw i should maybe say i'm sorry for kiling some grey's also........but naaaaah i feel i'm intitled for the revenge from crabs =)

but i wanna say i'm sorry to all since i was really after ihelpu and lexxus ( 2 iirl mates ) REALLY wanted them =) but everytime i followed one of em i ran into some chanter + bb or tank + bb so soprry...i couldn't resist it =P

WELL THX ANYWAY !!! =)

/Fastkiller ( <--NO toa items or ml's what so ever and NO buffs )

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
was very fun for a sb to be allmost all alone on hib side last night, so i wanna thank all of u hibs who gave me free 4.3k rps in under 1 hour =)

btw i should maybe say i'm sorry for kiling some grey's also........but naaaaah i feel i'm intitled for the revenge from crabs =)

but i wanna say i'm sorry to all since i was really after ihelpu and lexxus ( 2 iirl mates ) REALLY wanted them =) but everytime i followed one of em i ran into some chanter + bb or tank + bb so soprry...i couldn't resist it =P

WELL THX ANYWAY !!! =)

Dont be sorry for kill greys, doing that you forge their character. ;)

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
4.3k rps under 1h ? .. Sorry, but u suck m8 ^^ .. 4.3k is like 4 L50 .. or well .. tons of greys.

Dunno wots the point of post .. 1) how noob u are that u kill 4 x L50's in 1h .. or 2) u are lame greykiller ?

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
ty jika =) i love u allso !! =) *so sweet*

i had fun and wanted to say i'm sorry and thx for fun =)

*typing this with a smile on my face that jika made my day* =)

/fast

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
waa000w 4.3k in a hour in DF! u are so ubah! :worthy:

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
and in that hour lotsa people sat at their tks waiting for perfect groups =(

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
Well kudos for no buffbot....but in what way were the realm points 'free'?

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
OMG I killed some peeps in DF, let's post at FH :touch:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
4.3k RPs translate to a whole lot of lowbies. ;) Now, I know a lot of people here are eager to grow their virtual penii, and, as can be seen in this thread already, are climbing on each other to belittle the original poster, but there is really no need.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
I'm so happy u all are so encouraging me to play more OFTEN! =)

*cuddle* .....=)

*blows a kiss to all my friends , u know who u are , blink* =)

nice to meat u all =) so CUTE ! =)

*still smiling when u give me ´credit for nice job* ;)

/salute =)

/fastkiller

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Darkness Falls? Whats that?

Oooh that dungeon we didnt had for like 4 months! :eek7: hehe:)

Reloaded

Banned
Teslacoil said:

WELL THX ANYWAY !!! =)

ROFL xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

4.3k in an hour? you can get that in 5 min :p

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
so happy u all like my uber elajt skills =)

tis is fun *my smile is geting wider* =)))

will be back when we have df again =) ta ta =)

*hugs to all m ysweet friends =)* <---that is all u wonderfull people who are so nice to responding to a nice thread in a bad language =)

hope to see u all very soon! =) *blows kisses to all in here* =)

/Fast ;)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
lol Lo Tesla :<) I remember Crabs rofl Glad to see you around pity if I knew you were there woulda Ts'ed you :flame:

Glumur

Fledgling Freddie
omg lame ppl cant he be happy for himself maybe its a personal record. but NO NO u must say that he's a noob etc etc. leave teh dude alone and go and flame your mom if u SO SO need to do it on some1 :twak:

howdy fuckers

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Guess when one of you people flaming land a £100,000 a year job you wont celebrate it purely because somebodyelse gets more. Such very very screwed up logic in flaming someone for a personal best.

Santa's little helper

Fledgling Freddie
Glumur said:
omg lame ppl cant he be happy for himself maybe its a personal record. but NO NO u must say that he's a noob etc etc. leave teh dude alone and go and flame your mom if u SO SO need to do it on some1 :twak:

howdy fuckers

Well said, taken from my mouth a sec before i pressed reply ;)

Your virtual penii is still small, reloaded, etc..

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
As long as he had fun then it doesnt matter if its 4k or 40k this is what daoc is all about anyhow,well for some ppl it still is.And if he aint buffed or twinked by toa stuff then i say fair play,or have so many of u ppl forgotten whats its like to play without your buffbots.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Kelan said:
or have so many of u ppl forgotten whats its like to play without your buffbots.

misc16.jpg

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Reloaded said:
ROFL, hahahah 1 hour, n00b

You make over 4.5k an hour yet you're still only RR3.0? You play 1 hour a week or something?

It's official team: Reloaded is now Official FH Class Clown, taking over from Glottis. Glottis, hand him the pointy hat. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom