TT recruiting: Ice Theurgist

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Tedious Ten is looking for someone with a templared ML10 theurgist (High RR is not cruicial, but some experience with the class or a similar caster would be apreciated) for our Guild group.
Ventrilo and access to voice comms is a must and the spec preferred is ice (long duration aoe root and ice/earth pets).
We're a friendly bunch of people who work during the week but like to play monday and tuesday evenings, 7gmt till 10.30gmt.
If you're interested drop me a PM here on ingame and we'll be happy to give you a spot in the group on a trial basis.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
one thing i cant understand, why do they have to be in your guild?

i would imagin its hard to requit theys days, due to there being a lack of new unguilded players, for instance i would NEVER leave TDF, unless i was the only active player, just because i have so many memorys and good time's with the members

i dont have an ice thueg btw...

also, why do people have to have set groups? the games about fun, and its generally quite hard to find a group if your not in one of the more 1337 guilds

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I have an almost RR5 theurgist, its Wind specced at the moment, but I might be willing to respec. Fully templated of course. Not currently running any groups either, so I'm willing to participate pretty much whenever I'm needed. Let me know :)

- Dave.

Edit; Missed the part about "PM", hope its alright I just posted here instead.

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
also, why do people have to have set groups? the games about fun, and its generally quite hard to find a group if your not in one of the more 1337 guilds
Read that few times and you should notice that you have answered on your own question :p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
one thing i cant understand, why do they have to be in your guild?

i would imagin its hard to requit theys days, due to there being a lack of new unguilded players, for instance i would NEVER leave TDF, unless i was the only active player, just because i have so many memorys and good time's with the members

i dont have an ice thueg btw...

Becuase we run a set group at set times so we can get an rvr group without waiting four hours for a pug.
Because we want someone to play with us as part of the guild.
You dont have a theurgist so you're no real use to me or this thread :p
Maybe set groups are fun for people? its easier to find a group if you are one of the more ''1337'' guilds, but actually its easier to find a group if you are part of a GG that runs regularly...= regular groups.

Dave, will send you a PM later about our setup and what not :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Saggy said:
Read that few times and you should notice that you have answered on your own question :p

in a sence, yes, but that meens you exclude others from having fun, compare it to school ground games... the fat kid rarely gets to join in, in a football game
my point being, its a form of bullying

swords said:
Becuase we run a set group at set times so we can get an rvr group without waiting four hours for a pug.
Because we want someone to play with us as part of the guild.
You dont have a theurgist so you're no real use to me or this thread :p
Maybe set groups are fun for people? its easier to find a group if you are one of the more ''1337'' guilds, but actually its easier to find a group if you are part of a GG that runs regularly...= regular groups.

wikipedia said:
a designated space for public expression

balls to you, i am welcome

you dont have to w8 hours, just go out and have fun with current group setup
they will be a part of the guild for that time slot
im not desputing that they are not fun, would be alot easyer, and same rating on the fun-o-meter, if you just excepted anyone in your guild that asked,
'1337' guild follow a STRICT GG stetup, so theres no differance

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
guild grp makes the bonds with the group stronger, when playing in guild group with the same people, its harder for you to say i can't play this day or that, it's easier to make a schedule of specific days you play tho, and leave the days you can't out and let them know about it ofc.
However, it's more fun to run guild group whatever the biased "random pug for life" people say xd

ps: only people that will call you leet when you run guild group, is the people that are too bitter bcos they arent in it :p

regz

Fledgling Freddie
25 ice here! :twak: :twak: (if sculp debuffs i nuke for 750 as well!)

:m00:

Lethul

FH is my second home
why would anyone want to join such a useless guild?!?!? Sollers and Daemyrthestout in the same guild lewl :drink:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Lethul said:
why would anyone want to join such a useless guild?!?!? Sollers and Daemyrthestout in the same guild lewl :drink:

Love you too :p

psyco said:
balls to you, i am welcome

You're also welcome to wander the streets of London with a megaphone telling the general public which kinds of bread you realy like and why, doubt it'll be of much use to anyone though :p

I actually run in alot of pugs (well, i did a few weeks ago regularly but atm im working more) and they're fun but unpredictable, you can't be sure you'll get one or whether they need a cleric and not some other class.

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
hey

i have a thuerg rr 3l5 ml 0, and he have this clock on and gov very nice, but miss rest off gear... u think mayhaps this would be oki??

and another thing. u need to sort it with my work so i dont work those nights there number is <edited out - use a pm>

looking forward for this hope i am oki :D

edit: looks like a fake number anyway but meh, i was bored and wanted to abuse my power

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
You're also welcome to wander the streets of London with a megaphone telling the general public which kinds of bread you realy like and why, doubt it'll be of much use to anyone though :p

dunno, would probbly get an ASBO, i would have to go through the courts to have permssion to protest if i really wanted, but then i still couldn't do it outside parlament

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Napshot said:
hey

i have a thuerg rr 3l5 ml 0, and he have this clock on and gov very nice, but miss rest off gear... u think mayhaps this would be oki??

and another thing. u need to sort it with my work so i dont work those nights there number is 004555008877

looking forward for this hope i am oki :D

Stop recruiting! We've got our man it seems :D

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
give me a pm on staj[RU] on irc whenever you need a theurg. Can maybe spare some time for my theurg. ml8, fully toad, cl5 etc.

ps! 45 wind, 25 ice, rest earth fyi.

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
in a sence, yes, but that meens you exclude others from having fun, compare it to school ground games... the fat kid rarely gets to join in, in a football game
my point being, its a form of bullying
In this case the fat kid isn't invited because of he is swinning a baseball bat and doesn't find football any fun though? The fat kid can join the other baseball players (if there is any and if there isn't, well, I guess people are playing this game to "not have fun"?) who are "excluded from having fun(care to explain this part?)".

1) Pick up group: "Hi! Lets make a group of 8 by just inviting people randomly. I'm sure the enemy is doing the same".

2) Opted group: "Hi! Lets build a group around some idea so we can make it work. I'm sure the enemy is doing the same".

Which one is closer to human nature and more realistic assumption? You can't expect people to act against their common sense :S

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Saggy said:
In this case the fat kid isn't invited because of he is swinning a baseball bat and doesn't find football any fun though? The fat kid can join the other baseball players (if there is any and if there isn't, well, I guess people are playing this game to "not have fun"?) who are "excluded from having fun(care to explain this part?)".

1) Pick up group: "Hi! Lets make a group of 8 by just inviting people randomly. I'm sure the enemy is doing the same".

2) Opted group: "Hi! Lets build a group around some idea so we can make it work. I'm sure the enemy is doing the same".

Which one is closer to human nature and more realistic assumption? You can't expect people to act against their common sense :S

wrong, in this case the fat kid wants to play football:p
people that ask for groups, repetetivly and dont get one, get pissed off a stop paying...

its a global problem

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
people that ask for groups, repetetivly and dont get one, get pissed off a stop paying...

its a global problem

maybe the person asking for grp should build a grp or go solo?

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Napshot said:
maybe the person asking for grp should build a grp or go solo?

yes to making group, but solo, i dont think so, its boring solo... i know someone in this egsact situation, he's only been playing for about a year and left, cause he couldn't find the game fun anymore... cause he couldn't get a group in rvr, and would get zerged by 3fg's trying to get some kinda action, does that seem fun to you?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Well its nice to have options should we need to :p

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
So this fat kid thinks that this game is for having fun but playing in a set group isn't fun but he wants to join one anyway? :p

"Teh golden tip for MMORPGs": Dont expect anything from anyone and be ready to put lots of effort in it - the more effort you put into the more you'll get out of it.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Saggy said:
So this fat kid thinks that this game is for having fun but playing in a set group isn't fun but he wants to join one anyway? :p

"Teh golden tip for MMORPGs": Dont expect anything from anyone and be ready to put lots of effort in it - the more effort you put into the more you'll get out of it.

no he just wants to have fun... it doesn't matter if he loose's...

so mmorpg's are for selfish c**ts? if this is true, jarvio/darkho should be praised for playing the game properly

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
so mmorpg's are for selfish c**ts?
Eh? So expecting others to do stuff for you is selfless and doing stuff for others is selfish? Read again :S

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Saggy said:
Eh? So expecting others to do stuff for you is selfless and doing stuff for others is selfish? Read again :S

eh? doing stuff for self benifit contantly is selfish... witch is what you said, dont expect any one to do anything for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom