TS on a new timer?

E

ev0_o

I was with kipu most of that night, a few times he used Volley and got u, other times we took it in turns to use TS, maybe use your head before u start throwing accusations next time eh.

S

Shike

there is a bug in this patch where sometimes stealthers can be seen as a ghost on 2k+ range, I've seen it myself sometimes and just send pet when I'm in rage to uncover the stealther and then have the group to kill. (the ghost appears same as if I used TS and Im a drood)

Most likely its something like that that have occured, if I was playing a scout/ranger/hunter I would definetely shoot if I saw a ghost like that.

Btw, how do you assist on something you cant see? :) Last time I tried to assist a NS when he saw some scout with see hidden I couldnt target since it wasnt visible to me. Groundtarget+Volley works though afaik.

A

ashitaka

I've had the ghost-bug too. Actually me and Sarin had it the same time on the same person. But you can't shoot them, it says "your target isn't there anymore". Its happened many times.

F

Falcon

Yeah it's just a lag ghost that's all.

If it was Odin's the last few times I've seen Kipu there she's had at least two other true sight hunters with her so could've been them?

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by constanze
well lets wait and see if kipu will play next week also
will you make a public apoligie if it turns out that kipu diden't do anything wrong and you just tried to ruin her good name because you got owned?
i mean there was no point at all to name kipu and accuse her from cheating if you weren't sure she did so even if kipu diden't do anything wrong her name will now be damaged because of your post so i hope you'll have the guts to make a post if it turns out kipu diden't do anything wrong too.
just my two cents :)

A

Artemls

See you with the stealth bug and use volley should work with no cheat.

S

shani

Originally posted by Artemls
See you with the stealth bug and use volley should work with no cheat.

What does CoC say about using bugs ?

M

mavericky

Originally posted by shani

Its has already been said MANY times in this thread, that Kipu was grouped with other hunters who had TS, so read the rest of the thread before crap like this please, ok?

T

Tesla Monkor

Give TS on a 15min timer. Or maybe 10min.

You never know, with the RA review it's not entirely impossible. Considering there's so sickening many infils out there it would be fun. ;D

The 'bug' as described before is not something exploitable. It doesn't actually tell you where the person producing the ghost is.. all it might do is alert a TS user that there might be someone in the area so TS would be a good idea to use.

Then again, there's ALWAYS infils at EACH milegate, so it doesn't exactly take a rocketscientist to TS and target one.

I've been in a three-hunter group. TS every 10min. ;P

Big deal.

L

living

Originally posted by ashitaka
I've had the ghost-bug too. Actually me and Sarin had it the same time on the same person. But you can't shoot them, it says "your target isn't there anymore". Its happened many times.

thats BS, it says "your target is not in view" and thats only if u see the lag ghost too late, i can hit peopel INSIDE a keep when their lagghosts run outside, i even killed some people that way be4.

K

kryin

Originally posted by shani

According to Mythic's policy sofar its just a feature until it gets fixed then it becomes a fixed bug , nice way of living in bug denial by Mythic . :great:

B

Blood

Originally posted by constanze
i dont died at 1 ts i died at second 15 min later and both times i got the msg kipu shoots you with his bow you are no longer hidden

could be volley... maybe she has a ground target at the doors... [insert insult]ooh wait, you play the no need to think, spam DF 4tehwin class[/insert]

D

DaoC.Jareth

Kipu often random volleys, You were unlucky, get over it :p

S

Shike

Originally posted by Falcon
Yeah it's just a lag ghost that's all.

If it was Odin's the last few times I've seen Kipu there she's had at least two other true sight hunters with her so could've been them?

i dont quite agree here, I have seen infils on maxrange to send a druidic pet and sent it and it have beelined straight for it and uncovered the stealther. Dont think it would be possible if it was a proper lag-ghost, I believe its some bug.

/shrug

E

evinacryonme

If Constanze wasnt only stealther in the area and Kipu used volley i think she would uncover other stealthers too. If that is the case then is all explained. You cant assist on what u cant see (target not in view etc). If other hunter did TS you and shoot at you, at the moment you where poped out of stealth, Kipu could assist other hunter on you and shoot.
Constanze and Kipu are both high RRs and good players (i tend to think so, at least kipu i did meet her 1v1 few times and she did very well /bow, and from Constanze i heard is good inf too). Lag sometimes can get u killed. QQ

O

old.Jeriraa

It happened once to me that I used TS and after the 60secs were over some of the detected stealthers remained visible to me thou they were almost at clipping range. I was able to target and con them and saw them moving (no lag there). After what seemed like 30-40 secs however they vanished.

Another time I had a fight with a champ in DF. When he IP'd I sprinted away and stealthed... like every stealther I ofcourse turned instantly after stealthing and and tried to get past him just to find myself getting whacked out of stealth by the champ as if he never lost the target.

Stealth bugs exist - thats a fact.

E

evinacryonme

Then appeal Mythic to get rid of it so we can enjoy our -1 speed travels pls thx.

J

Jaem

you maybe got TS'd and killed, be thankfull TS isn't on a shorter timer Constanze, I don't think Kipu would ruined a good rep with cheating tbh.

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by living
thats BS, it says "your target is not in view" and thats only if u see the lag ghost too late, i can hit peopel INSIDE a keep when their lagghosts run outside, i even killed some people that way be4.

you talk about BS...

you cant hit a lag ghost. but thing is, the stealth-bug where you see stealthed ppl like when using TS aint a lag ghost...its a bug, ive seen it many times too.

When you try to hit a lag ghost it says: Target is to far away, or target is not in use...

I once saw soulfly charging mpkE long time ago...tried to slam him: Target is to far away.

Users who are viewing this thread