TS on a new timer?

C

constanze

well perhaps i am gay or stupid in the head but Kipu used TS on 2 times in 15 min and its a 30 min timer...

if somone got also strange TS situations to report with Kipu plz post here and reply i will report this then if someone got same storys to tell about here

yes i got no skills i smell i am a stick pet for rambo etc

hf

ps: someone got pwned

S

Svartur

Originally posted by constanze
well perhaps i am gay or stupid in the head but Kipu used TS on 2 times in 15 min and its a 30 min timer...

Guess you are either gay or stupid then, cause TS is and has always have been on a 30 min timer.

Stealth bugs did exist when i took break from playing though, prob still does since sound bugs are still in to.

pah

C

Crashtje

gay AND stupid imo praps your time keeping abilities went out the widnow when u started playing daoc 24/7 :p

prolly just a misjudgement of time, ass hit as the game is, time flies by so fast when u play it, takes 10mins to get emain and it seems as tho im forever running to emain

K

kalgarn

i got no skills i smell i am a stick pet for rambo etc
thanks for saving the rest of us the trouble.
:m00:

C

constanze

Originally posted by Crashtje
gay AND stupid imo praps your time keeping abilities went out the widnow when u started playing daoc 24/7 :p

prolly just a misjudgement of time, ass hit as the game is, time flies by so fast when u play it, takes 10mins to get emain and it seems as tho im forever running to emain

i dont died at 1 ts i died at second 15 min later and both times i got the msg kipu shoots you with his bow you are no longer hidden

C

Cozak

maybe she was with someone else who ts'd and maybe /assist 'd if that works?? wouldnt know not a stealther just an idea of what may have happened :p

C

Cybwyn

2 possible answers.

Somebody else TS'd and Kipu /assisted.

Or volley (possible if it was at a milegate).

O

old.Jeriraa

SB spots you and sets ground target.
Hunter volleys you.

C

constanze

well perhaps it was assist but its not the first time kipu TS me with a "lower" timer i just wait perhaps some peeps got the same prob

A

ashitaka

Originally posted by Cozak
maybe she was with someone else who ts'd and maybe /assist 'd if that works?? wouldnt know not a stealther just an idea of what may have happened :p

Originally posted by Cybwyn
2 possible answers.

Doesn't work.. "that target is not in view to you" .

I only see two soloutions: 1) Kipu hax0red (..), 2) constanze lost keep of time ;) (I know it happens me all the time)

A

Aoln

Didn't lose track of time, said the first attack on /as then the next ~15minutes later.

D

dokujin

-> RightNow then, here you will get naught but flames anyway.

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by old.Jeriraa
SB spots you and sets ground target.
Hunter volleys you.

Best suggestion so far.

A

Appollo

if somone got also strange TS situations to report with Kipu plz post here and reply i will report this then if someone got same storys to tell about here

yes i got no skills i smell i am a stick pet for rambo etc

hf

ps: someone got pwned

i sense negative thoughts from your hib/mid chums? whats the story?

C

constanze

just bored of 08/15 flames so i used them in my post to prevend postfarming and usual replies

well i spoke with 2 other infs and heard the same storys
i will write to goa to get logs checked...

S

shani

Originally posted by old.Atrox
Best suggestion so far.

Think constanze would see the sb also if it gets near enough to spot constanze...

besides I did notice some weird TS situations today also...

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by shani
Think constanze would see the sb also if it gets near enough to spot constanze...

besides I did notice some weird TS situations today also...
she might have 29 TS lowbie Bot's that set groundtarget for her :eek:

M

mirin

Originally posted by Cybwyn
2 possible answers.

cant assist off a TS. " target not in view"

M

memyself

Constanze yes u got Tsed on twice . its true . Was 2 hunters on assist snornig and kipu and btw how funny 5FG of albs to shoot at and they picked u twice ;) U should be honoured ;)

Nice mtk campage . thx for the lovly rps come by another night pls so 6-7 mids can kill 30+ albs again ;)

L

Lubricador

kipu always use volley.... if you want to spend time using rightnow.... 1) im sure kipu doesnt cheats 2) rightnow is some kind of joke

A

ashitaka

Originally posted by memyself
Constanze yes u got Tsed on twice . its true . Was 2 hunters on assist snornig and kipu and btw how funny 5FG of albs to shoot at and they picked u twice ;) U should be honoured ;)

Nice mtk campage . thx for the lovly rps come by another night pls so 6-7 mids can kill 30+ albs again ;)

Nice bullshit coverupstory, retard. Like I, and several others have said earlier, that ain't possible. If you really cheated I hope you get your balls cut off and fed with them.

O

old.Jeriraa

As for my knowledge the timers on RA's are server side. I can't imagine a way how to reset a timer on a used RA.

(I've played with a memory scanner, found the values holding some timers on clientside and modified them - with no results. They simply get overwriten by the correct timer with the next recieved packet from the server.)

A

Aoln

You cant assist on someone using TS on a stealthed target.
Volley doesn't have a fire animation. (well didn't when i had it)

M

mavericky

Last night both Kipu and Snornig were grouping together in emain, both have truesight. There is no cheating here at all, case closed

C

constanze

well lets wait and see if kipu will play next week also

Users who are viewing this thread