Trying to ruin the Highlander Games event? Naughty!!

I

iceforge

Originally posted by Tafaya Anathas
lol U retard, why mids always complaining bout albs zerg, and they are zerging too?

http://members.chello.hu/pentek.jozsef/pics/midsneverzerg1.jpg

http://members.chello.hu/pentek.jozsef/pics/midsneverzerg2.jpg

WEEE! I'm on picture nr. 2! I'm the little kobold in black with red torse + red gloves right next to tomte-looking spirit champion and dead albs and just 3 meters behind where you were when taking the picture, Grallar is, so less whine, more work? :D

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by den_arid
lol damon !
luckily we still have wise peeps in daoc, just like you ...

I'm happy I could be of assistance

B

bolo

Originally posted by den_arid
lol damon !
luckily we still have wise peeps in daoc, just like you ...

Don't you mean Wise-Ass?

But keep up the good work Damon_D; It certainly makes for good reading.

D

Damon_D

I aim to please... well sometimes

btw as a troll that would be wide-ass

T

Tafaya Anathas

"especialy not when they make a fool of themself"

And whining about zerg when you do it too also falls into that category :)

D

Damon_D

Yeah I zerg fg's of infil's solo all the time... Cause I'm a bad ass :rolleyes:

M

Master_de_roos

[Taken from the advert of the Highland Games Section in Prydwen]

Originally posted by Master_de_roos
<puts his Marshalls Baton down on the side of the Comfy Chair>

Now, Gentletrolls, Kobold folk and Dwarf kind of Midgard...I know you are looking at his message with beady, lust filled eyes.

No, you dont want to come to the games, your minds are drifting elsewhere, onto fevered preperations for acts of war perhaps?

<shifts in the chair and leans forward>

Yes, wouldnt it be great to launch an attack when Albion is enjoying itself?

Yes, that would be most underhand indeed.

Midgard isnt that underhand is it?

One would hope not in this bitter war that afflicts our realms. There has always been a form of live and let live in the realms,

I therefore, ask ye humbly, if not hopefully, to not let 2 years of bitter warfare cloud your better judgement on this one.

I await your answer that may come inkind as a promise here, by voice, or by your realms actions tommorrow.

With the kindest regards I can muster <bows>,

Casbardh de Roo's, A think Tank of the Senate and Unity.

Im quite aware not everyone reads BW.

Im quite aware that if someone said..fancy coming along to bash some mid keeps one night, I may very well be inclined to go.

Im quite aware the above post was done in the right spirit.

At least it wasnt a RR.

O

old.Belorfyn

Originally posted by Master_de_roos
[Taken from the advert of the Highland Games Section in Prydwen]
Im quite aware not everyone reads BW.

I read BW all the time. But I dont' read the ALB sections, on account of not being an Alb :)

But even if it was posted on RvR forum or so, I probably would had had the raid anyway (whether I had remembered about the event or not).
Not because of event but because of taking Alb keep..

Think discussion about these things is bit pointless. Sometimes people might know about events, sometimes not. Sometimes someone might try to take advantage of event, sometimes not.

Some Mids actually wanted to start RR when the Albs didn't show up.
I didn't start arranging one because I was sure we'd have even less change for that as usual because alot Albs would be online and gathered for event and it would make it even easier to get word about attack to every alliance and guild in Alb in about 5 seconds.. Not to mention huge zerging to Excal :)

F

Fightersuntzu

Originally posted by Groborthir
Such roleplayers ...

Quiet you Former BD-type thing ! go do.....other productive things with your time !

And there was some speculation about this too on our side, but we thought that midgard would be so foolish( :rolleyes: ) to attack excal with 100+ albs plus others from SI, etc within about 3 minutes walk.

O

old.TeaSpoon

I really do have trouble when reading Damon D's posts. Not in the sense that they hard to understand tho. Its just when I read them, I try to see things from his point of view, to try and get a better understanding of his situation, but I never have been able to stick my head that far up my own backside.

Its a shame the games were interupted, but fairly, not all the Mids did know, and there is always somebody who wouldn't care anyway.

N

nemesisgm

Ok as organisor of the recent Midgard winter Festival I'd like to call the 100+ albs who did nothing but from 20 minutes into our event, assualted midgards keeps and relic keeps, a bunch of hypocritical morons. I spent over 6 weeks organising that event, farming prizes, for games, and events. 93p out of my own pocket was spent on crafted items to give away in raffles and prizes. And yes it was posted on the Midgard section of Barrysworld for all that period. Yet did I come here and whine that someone attacked no.. so shut the hell up. Relic raiding is what you did all weekend, and the 26p the festival managed to raise during the periods it was left in peace, was spent repairing the doors you albs and hibs destroyed countless times. So in future when planning an event of this calibre, and all credit too those who did, as the benefit your sections of the community, accept the one simple fact. You run an event you take the risk of attack, its that simple. Which was why the Festival took place in Mularn a hshiort trip to Svausad Faste, cause I knew you albs were low enough to relic raid during our festival. Midgard did not however, return the base acts you commited, yet have the audacity to charge us with. So get out of your ivory tower albs, and live with life. I for one knew of your festival but wasn't even online. So credit too Belor for keeping the fight going, and credit to the organisors of the Highlander Games for taking the effort to improve the gaming life of those around you. And for the record with over 60 high lvl mids enjoying the Winter Festival and taking a break from rvr regardless of the fact you albs assualted Mjollnir and Grallarhorn several times you still failed.

D.

C

Cybwyn

As much as I hate to say I agree with Mids ;), we did attempt to RR them during their Winter Festival so I really don't see a problem if they want to attack while Albion is doing something similar.

Not really worth complaining about, after all, no harm was done.

D

Damon_D

old.TeaSpoon I'm sure there is alot of things I can do that you cant..but that is clearly not one of them , I guesse with your air inflated head it would be a challenge , but with all the drivel running down your chin , I'm sure you will have enough lubricant to succeed. Now I hope hope you have a nice day , and get the medical attention you need

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by Damon_D
old.TeaSpoon I'm sure there is alot of things I can do that you cant..but that is clearly not one of them , I guesse with your air inflated head it would be a challenge , but with all the drivel running down your chin , I'm sure you will have enough lubricant to succeed. Now I hope hope you have a nice day , and get the medical attention you need

Your sense of self supiriority over people makes me laugh. You seem to think the Alb "zerglings" are something beneth you.

If people would drop the attitude of "they were lame enough to do it to us/are lame enough to do it" half these situations wouldn't arise.

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon
Your sense of self supiriority over people makes me laugh. You seem to think the Alb "zerglings" are something beneth you.

If people would drop the attitude of "they were lame enough to do it to us/are lame enough to do it" half these situations wouldn't arise.

1. Only silly peopel who think they have " figured me out " or think they know what kind of person I am..But all in all I think zerglings are beneth me..kinda like swarming ant's ..small peopel who are so afreid to loos a fight , in a game , that they ruin the fun for themself and everybody ell's. But thats just my opinion if you have a different one , well then your just silly ;)

2. Myself I would never intentionaly try to spoil an event...

unless ofcourse the peopel making it would be complaining about it being spoiled after themself having done the same thing..

Hypocrites need to be kicked in the nose..with golfshoe's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom