Trying to ruin the Highlander Games event? Naughty!!

M

minstrel_kyra

Really guys... attacking us while we are trying to have some fun? GOA helps Phoenix Legion put on a great event and you have to go and try and ruin it?

tsk tsk...

And please, don't tell me you didn't know, its been all over Barry's World. This isn't the first time you have done this, we are a bit disappointed that you feel the need to ruin our fun.

Oh and btw, you aren't going to get very far tonight. Ludlow is only a short run/ride to sauvage and most of our realm is there right now. So expect some major highlander boots in the bottom of your rears soon.

O

old.Hellskor

sounds like someone's bashing Excals doors in.

S

stroopwafel

to the whinemobile!

tududududu dududud whineman! whineman! whinemaaaaahaaan!

sorry, i mean "naughty naughty naughty mids!" ofcoz :\

F

-foadon-

lol ur talking about ruining fun? do i need to remind u who was raiding mid when we were having our festival?
kkthxbyefo

O

old.Belorfyn

Originally posted by minstrel_kyra
Really guys... attacking us while we are trying to have some fun? GOA helps Phoenix Legion put on a great event and you have to go and try and ruin it?

tsk tsk...

And please, don't tell me you didn't know, its been all over Barry's World. This isn't the first time you have done this, we are a bit disappointed that you feel the need to ruin our fun.

Oh and btw, you aren't going to get very far tonight. Ludlow is only a short run/ride to sauvage and most of our realm is there right now. So expect some major highlander boots in the bottom of your rears soon.

I find your accusations silly.

I know about your event now as I just checked Albion forum after reading this post of yours.
I for one - and probably many other mids besides me - do not read Albion forum of Prydwen. What's there that would interest me anyway.

And even if I knew someone was arranging event in other realm, it's not like I'd stop rvr'ing because of it even if I didn't arrange anything special because of it either.

O

old.Hellskor

:D

looks like that shiny hammer thingie is back to where it belongs.

...unless those chronicles are screwed up again.

O

old.Belorfyn

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
:D

...unless those chronicles are screwed up again.

Chroncles must be wrong if it says that there. There has been no RR.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by old.Hellskor

yup, i agree, in excal where it should be :rolleyes:

A

_anarky_

LOL

really, most of mids didn't know, and most of us also were kinda wondering whne u'd show up...
and after an hour or 2..we logged out of boredom...
so now u can retake ur keeps (now = 3:30 with u guys offc) with 150+ ppl
Hope u had fun on ur event, cuz we didn't have, waiting fo u guys to show up :(

A

_anarky_

Oh and btw, Belors idea was to farm u guys, not to take a relic, so don't whine about us RR'ing while u guys are having some festival :eek:

A

aveh

tsk tsk...

You clearly have no idea of what happened one short month ago. I would be embarrassed to post something as utterly hypocritical as this shite you've just posted.

T

Tafaya Anathas

So expect some major highlander boots in the bottom of your rears soon.

:great:

A

Ardrias_Mid

So... you're saying people should use this third party tool to keep track of where to go ingame, and what to do? That's clever! :mad:

T

Tafaya Anathas

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
So... you're saying people should use this third party tool to keep track of where to go ingame, and what to do? That's clever! :mad:

Nope, we've just hoped mids didn't ruin this great event. They did. Any explaining and 'you did this before' is BS imo.

A

Astraad

Aye coz Relic Raiding when we're having out festival is'nt lame either

A

amazingsteve

tsk tsk...

are you just as naive as this irl?:eek: W A R <---look it up if u don´t know what it means.

T

Tafaya Anathas

Originally posted by Astraad
Aye coz Relic Raiding when we're having out festival is'nt lame either

Moving to 'you did this before' folder :bore:

D

Damon_D

Danm to bad I was not logged in or I would have joined.. imho we DONT need to ask permission to attack ANYTHING..especialy not from the ZERG realm...... And yeah didnt this happen at our Winter Festival too ??? so shut up and QQ more, mkay ????

BTW where on BW was this event posted ?? ..I havent noticed it... and no I dont browse the albin section...I have a weak stomac and to much bullshit makes me vomit

C

corranhorn1

Personally i dont see how they can say it ruined the festivities.

Mids attacked ren as we attacked and got beno back.
Knowing ren will fall and that mids wanted a CS we made sure we took beno.
Advice was given in CG. Get rams/treb when merchant pops but dont attack yet as no point with 47mids being inside at that time.
Half the RvR force about (was only about 28albs i think) decided to then go to therest of the festivities.
Festivities ended then we went and retook ren.

So how did the attack ruing festivities as no action was taken during this time.

i know i a alb and should agree that you mids bunch of unthoughtful gits but fraid i cant on this occassion :(
And btw, the way of war, attack when the enemy is at it's weakest. Why take on a army when you can do it at a time where you just have to fight a few people :)

And damon_d. stop talking shite imo. EVERY realm zergs so dont try be all innocent. may find a thread one day where you not being hypocritical, whining sod.

O

old.Belorfyn

Originally posted by corranhorn1
Personally i dont see how they can say it ruined the festivities.

Mids attacked ren as we attacked and got beno back.
Knowing ren will fall and that mids wanted a CS we made sure we took beno.
Advice was given in CG. Get rams/treb when merchant pops but dont attack yet as no point with 47mids being inside at that time.
Half the RvR force about (was only about 28albs i think) decided to then go to therest of the festivities.
Festivities ended then we went and retook ren.

So how did the attack ruing festivities as no action was taken during this time.

i know i a alb and should agree that you mids bunch of unthoughtful gits but fraid i cant on this occassion :(
And btw, the way of war, attack when the enemy is at it's weakest. Why take on a army when you can do it at a time where you just have to fight a few people :)

This is how I also saw it, as a Mid.
Since it was so late when the Albs finally came for Renaris retake, I atleast thought the event had ended then.

If someone is talking about the Bled retake earlier, it was an unplanned take. We saw unclaimed keep and took it with handful of Mids.

All these accusations about ruining the event must be directed personally at me because I was the one who started and organized the Renaris raid.
Perhaps it ruined your event, I don't know. I didn't know about your event until this post so even if event was messed up because of this, well, that's tough.

When we were heading to Renaris, we got news of Alb retake force at Surs (I think), and later we got Bled guard reports. But we wanted to stick with the plan since we wanted the CS.

And later Hibs "ruined" our keep defence event at Renaris by taking many Mid keeps and indeed half of the retake force actually had to suicide to get back home when Albs finally attacked :)

As I've said, I wouldn't organize anything just because Albs have event I knew about, but I wouldn't cancel anything I've been planning on either..

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by corranhorn1
bla bla

And damon_d. stop talking shite imo. EVERY realm zergs so dont try be all innocent. may find a thread one day where you not being hypocritical, whining sod.

Yeah I'll stop talking shite when albion stops zerging , you wannabe muppet

btw how does not zerging make me hypocritical ??? Care to explain O wise muppet ???

D

DaggerElivager

hmm u like muppets damon??

Hes saying that you are hypocritical calling alb zerg realm...as all realms have their turns...and you know it.

Albs were klinda the kings in the past but imo i think tis almost even'd out.

so maybe less of the muppet spam m8, ok? ;)

D

Damon_D

ROFL to bad for you I know where those 2 pictures where taken , first one is a lvl 30-40 zerg of xp'ing low lvl's ( think there where maybe 3-4 lvl 50's max , maybe you wanna check the RR on the mid's in the pic ?? ) who thought what the feek after Albion took DF , and they got out zerged by lvl 50 albions.. the second pic is prob form RR raid , and only a fool would complain about getting zerged if he attacks a realms RR keep, but then again if you promis only to attack our RR keep's with ONE FG , I promis we will only defend with ONE FG :rolleyes:

BTW stupid peopel should realy not call other peopel retards..especialy not when they make a fool of themself :rolleyes:

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by DaggerElivager
hmm u like muppets damon??

Hes saying that you are hypocritical calling alb zerg realm...as all realms have their turns...and you know it.

Albs were klinda the kings in the past but imo i think tis almost even'd out.

so maybe less of the muppet spam m8, ok? ;)

Nope I dont like muppets , it turns out the majority of em are albions.... Thou midgaard might have been infiltrated too ???

D

den_arid

lol damon !
luckily we still have wise peeps in daoc, just like you ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom