Trollum

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
PvE'ing towers is so rewarding - but maybe the middies will want to move up and PvE a keep - oh look you already done it - uber gratz that must have been a real challenge.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
fyi I gained 12k rps though the night so that sure as hell aint PvE. It's called tactics to lure newbs out! ^^

Espen

Banned
Belisar said:
PvE'ing towers is so rewarding - but maybe the middies will want to move up and PvE a keep - oh look you already done it - uber gratz that must have been a real challenge.
for a solo thane.. everything is a challenge.. and tbh ... the guy has just spent 20-22 hours taking towers... every time he got steamrolled he came back.. again and again and again.. that is a real challenge.. he might not have determination ingame but he has determination irl tbh... hail trollum.. owner of bruiser lvl10..

atos

Fledgling Freddie
No shit sherlock. I got rolled like 6-7 hours after I started taking towers not before that. =)

And it was mucho fun!

Hope you enjoy the blue colors, afterall blue > green.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
What can one say!:) My hats off to ya big twollie!:)

Gotto say...going out duoing/soloing half of hibernia is a damn challenge. Good job trollis!:)

/Charmangle

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
so THAT's what you've been doing yesterday while in our bg :D

well, what can I say.... Hat's off ;)

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
fyi I gained 12k rps though the night so that sure as hell aint PvE. It's called tactics to lure newbs out! ^^

I gained 40k on the albs at beno in less than three hours. Now whats more efficient if you think like that? :D

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Now which class is more honourable? A banshee or a thane?

Thank you. I rest my case.

And I bet you enjoyed yourself bolting outside LoS.

Run away now fotm.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Looks like I'm missing out on a lot of shoulderguard action without cata :I
atos said:

Run away now fotm.
Well, a non-fotm spec bainshee (if there is sucha thing) who would not abuse any possible bugs and who wouldn't get pl'ed to high-ish rr by some of his guildies, but just get there by playing well would be fairly 'honourable' I s'pose.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Well, a non-fotm spec bainshee (if there is sucha thing) who would not abuse any possible bugs and who wouldn't get pl'ed to high-ish rr by some of his guildies, but just get there by playing well would be fairly 'honourable' I s'pose.

Lies!!!!! No honour to those damn Bainshees... EVER!!!

Back on track, it may not be the best/fastest way to get rps but damn Troll, you'd have earnt each and every one...

Gamah

Banned
atos said:

Run away now fotm.

Bainshee.. :(

Gamah

Banned
Straef said:
Looks like I'm missing out on a lot of shoulderguard action without cata :I

Bainshees need to be non fotm so they dont get stupid varaince on thier baseline nuke.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
So they can nuke for 700+ constantly? :eek: :eek7:

Crookshanks

Fledgling Freddie
Top banana Trollum! :cheers: I've tried a few times to get just 1 tower and failed each time. Overpowered Thane!

ps. I want to be a twoll when I grow up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom