Grats Trollum !

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Grats Trollum,

Don't retire my pala is about to come out of hybernation. :(

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
hehe gratz

srry i killed you while you were afk, but i couldn't resist the chance of to get to kill an troll. it was i who killed you while afl, reldor is char.

gratz again.

Brite

Banned
Demon2k3 said:
srry i killed you while you were afk, but i couldn't resist the chance of to get to kill an troll. it was i who killed you while afl, reldor is char.

gratz again.

he was afk

before he died it was trollum u not hitting door..... im resting.... you been resting there for 10 minutes..... no reply...... deathspam ....... i go kill you :p

the afk master :clap: :m00:

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
1754ws or something tbh but thats with aug str3. =(

Thanks guys!

Think it's time to retire this char for now.

about as much as my untoa´d rr1 vamp in rog stuff :D

gratz m8

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Deserved that kill tbh, I was checking this thread at the time. :p

And yes I was afk, was like 3am. :eek:

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Grattis Trollum, you have walked a long way from the time when you wanted to see if trolls could fly outside Vindsaul :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Trollum is a dude that makes me do "Why?"-threads because I missed him the one day he didn't log on and wanted to express my strong feelings for him somehow.

Sensitive guys like me are not very popular on FH though :-|.

Anyway, even though I never met Trollum and don't know him at all, he is one of the dudes that would make me delete my Alb chars and go to Midgard just to be around him.

Cool bloke, funny to play against, I imagine it's even funnier to play with him.

My depest respect.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Now now, don't make me blush. I'm just a normal player.

Trying to sort the last pieces of ToA eq on healer now. After thats done I'll probably retire the thane. Unless we recive some "wtflove".

But still thane is still among the funniest classes in this game, a shame they've never been on par with other classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom