triple tg raid

R

rebelyna

wann sign up to :)
Rebelyna lvl 50 zerker and Avalath lvl 50 shammy if needed

R

raithian

ok first tg didnot go great (a guild went there and tryed to clear tg 2 hours before planed raid killing 3 of the couuncilers)
but we got 3 and 2 iclords 17 drops in all but new tatics are needed as the old ones dont seam to work i have been talking to those on the raid and we came up with one on the night that worked great we will now use the other ideas we have on wednesdays raid.
now to those that tryed to get in and failed for random groups this wednesday i will try it another way i will post the names of the 2 random group leaders and thay sort out groups at 18:30 gmt i will be one of them on darkspirit whom the other is im not sure yet maybe atrox if the gimp is about

A

a-bjorn

13th and 15th, random group

pucko, lvl 50 skald

F

Fidelcastor

15th random group

want to join with Bolha(lvl 50 warrior) and my friend Kisgeci(lvl 50 shaman)

R

raithian

right after all the whining and crying in last 2 lottos and the fact thay took over 2 god dam hours each new rules and ways for fridays

each group will random 100 and set an order 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

i will then random say 6 if 6 fg and what ever group wiins number 1 from that group steps up he/she will only be shown items that there class can use.

ie if a warrior wins and is sword spec he cant take an axe or hammer and say but im going to respec.

the only exceptions from the class rules will be seer clases and any summon sm i ask to join but thay must inform me of class and spec before we enter tg in cg for all to see i will ask 1 other person to make a note of the char name class and spec.

anyone found to be lieing and abusing this rule there entire guild will be excluded from raids untill the item is returned and added to next tg raid (it maybe hard but so what my raid my rules ) agree with them or just dont go its that simple

groups must have 1 healer 1 shaman that is min for buffs and healing rest is optional set up rm/sm optional rest tanks/sb/hunters.

these are the rules for fridays raid if thay work as i hop thay will be rules for all futur tg raids

finaly the groups set up last night 7 fg and some mobs where hard so if we can get 7 again friday this time it will be skellys councilers ( if 2 certain guilds dont go in and clear them 3 hours before raid as thay did monday and wednesday)
down to icelords (not jailer bug git he is) then to highlords and riyal guards finishing with what maybe a death run on king queen

depending on guild groups i will when it is time say in hagall the names of the random group leaders it is upto them to then fill there groups there will be at least 3 random maybe 4 random groups

W

Whisperess

sounds much better than the old ones.

faster, if nothing else :)

( and the /random 100 part for order would only be for random groups and guild-groups that can't decide on an order I guess :D )

Like the idea of group-based lottoing.

Users who are viewing this thread