triple tg raid

R

raithian

11th of aug
13th of aug
15th of aug

3 tg raids in 5 days i have checked and posted them on lfom calender no raid planed if any guild has a raid in tg planed and can prove thay set it before this post is posted then i may concider changing days how ever i will not cancil unless i have been informed at least 4 hours before planed raid

5 fg tg raid
lotto simple random (cg number) winner picks a drop and leaves cg then random new number and so on
drops for lvl 48+
lvls 45+ for exp 48+ drops

5 gh 40 ppl be nice but thats only to make it easy with bosses now droping 2-3 items per mob there are more drops for ppl
upto 36 drops from named + random drops

cg will go up at 19:30 cet 18:30 gmt raid starts at 20:00 cet 19:00 gmt.
cg will be open untill we have the number i wish for then it will be closed and a pass word added for thos whom may ld only 3 fg will be guilded other 2 fg will be random

A

Albbasher

Do ppl have to sigh up ?? if we do here I go then

Drezz 50 Warrior :D

Albbasher 50 Skald Nolby Pride
Dundee 50 SB Nolby Pride
Drezz 50 Warrior Nolby Pride

A

Aoami

signing up for random grp - Aoam 50 Runemastah

R

roteca

random grp on the 15th aug- Roteca (warrior)

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by raithian
lotto simple random (cg number) winner picks a drop and leaves cg then random new number and so on

I like this, same we use on H&S/Bokke raids. ( with slight modification - but still close enough )

Just to clarify though - so we have no whiners at the lotto:

The winner can pick any drop he/she wants - it's not class restricted in any way - correct?

Z

z00t

Siging up for random grp

- Zoort (lvl 45 thane)

R

raithian

ko just to let you no the sob in tg parry alot more so there hard work but the rewards are now worht it mobs drop 2 items from named with a chance of a 3rd item as well respec stones .
yes there will be 2 random groups 3 guild groups if h&s willing to send 1 fg all 3 raids ok great.

now doing the maths 5 councilers 5 iclords 5 high lords 2 skells 2 dropes per mob thats 34 drops + thay radnomly drop respec stones as a 3rd item so looking at about 40 drops + those droped by normal mobs alot of bloody drops

C

cerberos

Im up for random grp.

Can bring either a warrior/skald/supp rm just give me a tell ingame what you need.

Cerberos/kerberos/taintet

K

knokkie

Signed up Random Grp

Knokker beserker/Glue Healer

A

azdomar

Signing up random grp on the 11th - Azdomar RM

R

raithian

ok h&s and fom have said 1 fg for all 3 that leave 1 guild group open and 2 randoms i will creat cg 30 mins beofre raid is due to start for the creation of random groups h&s and fom will then join cg 10 mins before raid due to start if a 3rd guild does not join in then 3 random groups will be created.
as i stated with new ratios 5 fg 40 ppl it shold work out at leeast 1 drop per person per raid

F

Fhran OopsMt

Signing up for random group. for all 3 if possible

P

Pandemic

damn i still need that foe slayer i do random grp

W

Whisperess

Ruathian: Can you confirm wether this is the case or not?

The winner can pick any drop he/she wants - it's not class restricted in any way - correct?

It sounds like it - but I just want to make sure there's no whining during the lotto. :)

S

sagara

sagara lvl 50 skald and blomber lvl 50 warrior sign up

M

megahealer

Black Shadows can come with 1fg to all 3 TG-raids...

T

ThePure

Signing Up.. with the arrowthrower.. for random groop on any and all days

K

kasya

SIng me up for random groups if i can for the dais

11th of aug
13th of aug
15th of aug

Stonebridge Thane 50

L

living

Sign me up for random grp too.

50 2h Savage - Barbaric

R

raithian

ok
for these 3 raids the guild groups will be
h&s
fom
black shadpws

with 2 fg random

to those that ask for random spots cg will got up at 19:30 cet18:30 gmt first 16 into cg will be the random groups
we need at least 1 healer 1 shaman and maybe an rm in each group.
now alot have asked for random spots but 2 fg i think is all we need there will be 2 more tg this week and if all goes well 3 again next week as i am trying to teeach a freind ways to run a raids i hop then she will do a few.

now wisp mentioned a valid point for lottos so i will clerfy it now

lotto will be random cg number that person pucks an item THAY CAN USE on the char thay have
What i dont want to see is the good drops like foe slayer goingto a caster who cant use it and intends to sell so with wepons thay will only be picked by chars that can use it healers shaman casters can tell me at start of raid if thay want to nominate an alt for drops aas long as he/she is lvl 49+

L

living

great.. and respec stones are like a item? ie. u cant get a item AND a respec stone? cuz i _really_ need to respec soon, and no frikkin way im gonna pay 4p for it :rolleyes:

D

daddydj

!

sign me up for random group, all days

Griunn Speedball L48 RR3 norseman skald - Flammen Vakten
-member of White Rose-

Users who are viewing this thread