Trials of Atlantis: the next expansion?

T

tindel

as I said in another thread, will deffo check this baby out :)

T

the_smurflord

I have to say, I like their policy of no sequals, but a continual evolution instead.

T

Tesla Monkor

Aye..

It'll be worth buying for the new engine alone, like SI was. =)

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by sharma
ok its states a new race per realm - ok good

new classes - ? you think they will add any new classes?

Really hoping not. RvR is confused enough as it is imho. :m00:

W

Whoodoo_RD

FFS, what a bunch of whining assmunchers! You are still here playing arnt you? You are still coughing up your subs? You cant go 24 hours without playing? If you answered truthfully (yes) then STFU!

Any expansion to any game is good, if ya cant see that you must be blind. SI brought lots of new content, new chars, new GFX new mobs, new quests etc etc etc, and Ill bet none of you who got your uber TG weapons of beaded testicles of resistance are complaining NOT! Ill bet once you got SI you looked at the new lands and sat there making pidgeon noises at the new scenery.

The point is that you can safely say Mythic are not sitting back and letting DAoC die a painful death without putting up a damn good fight. For all you 3l33t h4x0r5 who JUST want RvR, pipe down till you know more, for all you know this could be just what you have been waiting for, atm you know squat, ad remind yourselves this game and most like it are not solely about RvR, but PvE and PvP are a major part of it too.

I looked forward to SI, im glad its here, money well spent IMO, and looking forward to all the new toys mythic dish out.

Bloody sceptics :p

posted this before all the other like minded ppl came on to say YAY with me - glad were not all whingers :p

S

Shike

/hands Whoodoo_RD some relaxing pills a nice book

here here, go on, take a rest and come back when you feel a bit less stressed ;)

W

Whoodoo_RD

Bah, maybe a lil over the top, even for me :)

Thanx for the chill pill, much needed :D

R

rynnor

Originally posted by Ninth Dimension
i like the idea of this, anything to give the game more depth.

Depth Lol!!! Your comedic genius was wasted here :)

J

Jonaldo

The new gfx engine they're including (Gamebryo), was previously known as NetImmerse... so it's just actually a patch for the current engine.

At least they're doing something to the game but it's still not what I'd want.

Not gonna complain, just gonna say that I still don't think it'll be enough for me to carry on playing.

4th quarter 2003 would mean Christmas this year, so maybe February 2004 Euro release.

M

Mortifier

I know I wont. Star Wars galaxies will be around by that time. Good bye DAOC, how the mighty game have fallen.

D

deffy

Originally posted by Omniscieous
The new gfx engine they're including (Gamebryo), was previously known as NetImmerse... so it's just actually a patch for the current engine.

Nothing wrong with that, if they can make it look like Morrowind I'm happy ;)

D

DocWolfe

I think they are moving too far away from the original theme of the game... wtf has atlantis got to do with the dark ages or camelot?

T

Tenko

Originally posted by DocWolfe
I think they are moving too far away from the original theme of the game... wtf has atlantis got to do with the dark ages or camelot?

Well I suppose Lyonesse IS one of the possible Atlantis myths already.

And Norse mythology aint really got much to do with Camelot, its just game content you know :p

Oh and...

Originally posted by krait
The lengths Mythic will go to ,to get us to buy Mastery of Water.....
;)

:clap:

T

The Fonz

I've said this a thousand times about DAoC expansions.

You can't polish a turd.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by The Fonz

You can't polish a turd.

You can... it's just very messy. :puke:

G

Gadd

Originally posted by The Fonz

You can't polish a turd.

then stop waxing yourself all the time, it's disgusting

Users who are viewing this thread