Transformers!!! (Sorry)

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
00dave - Wikipedia Transformers or Starscream and it should show up somewhere.

I think its something to do with his clone, Sun-somethingorother, who is the one everyone is trying to stop..

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If you check the trivia in IMDB it gives a couple of good reasons why megatron couldn't transform into his gun alternate mode. For the toy market side of things some states in America have made it illegal to make toy guns and this would have caused problems. Also it was just impractical have the big bad guy turning into a huge pistol and having someone else shoot him. I thing Megatrons transformation was the best in the film, megatron jumps up, clink, clank, clonk, woosh and off he goes. Clearly the decepticons know more about style than the autobots.
I said remake the original with this level of CGI, as it would be a cartoon it wouldn't be impractical.

Anyway to hell with the IMDB & retarded Americans "ohh, no no no, toy guns are bad. You'll just have to wait until you're old enough you can use the real thing timmy." :eek7:

Edit: The Starscream thing is probably this: Underbase - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom