Film Transformers 4: Age of Extinction

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, will watch it ofcourse, but...screw the organic look on robots. Heavy duty plating thank you, especially over their mouths.

And any trailer with "Dad!" followed by said dad screaming another name, ngh...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Will be an ok popcorn movie I guess.

Yeah that's the thing, hoping they make it better popcorn then the previous...well...things, but it seems that making a -good- popcorn movie is really really hard these days. bToo many hipsters in charge me thinks, not enough balls and jack daniels.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
On the other hand, if someone told 10 year old me i could see optimus ride into battle on top of grimlock wielding a huge ass sword, he'd tell me to have a coke and a smile and shut the f*ck up.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
True, though they can do it in the movie too, just common enemy stuff at the end and so on. Have to see what kind of dinobots they bring out. If they're smart and speak in an english highclass accent then flip tables and throw popcorn begins :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You know @Tom, you've managed to find something that is actually worse. In so many ways.

The mind boggles.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I blame all you eighties kids for this shit. Pack it in with your ill-remembered nostalgia ffs. I know you cunts are angling for a Thundercats movie.

(And bring back Space:1999 and Blakes:7. And any other show with a name-colon-number in it).

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You would blame us Grandpa.

I'll doubtless see this but I'm already pissed that they let Prime smack Grimlock in the chops, that's about as off cannon as you can bloody well get, bastards!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Ulysses 31 would be a fantastic film series.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Next you will be asking for a dogtanian and the three muskahounds movie!

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
See? It only encourages them.
Meh, I've got the current continuation of the original comic series turning up every month at the moment, so who would I be kidding if I said that I was just going to ignore it and pretend that my abstaining was going to lead to them producing a much higher quality transformers product?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Bagpuss - the movie

Professor Yafle tries to overthrow the shop keeper, so Bagpuss and the mice launch an attack by hiding in the marvelous mechanical mouse organ much like a Trojan horse kind of thing, and then Emily comes in and kick ass ninja style

It would be fuckimg awesome, I'll do the screenplay.....I can see my BAFTA nod coming

leggy

Probably Scottish
And next up: Trap Door the Movie

Bah @Edmond - that was my other choice and you beat me to the post by seconds.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I'm already pitching it to Ron Howard as I sit here

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Please, Button Moon the Movie is where it's at. Just look at Armageddon, people lap up that space based shit.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Something that always annoys me with these movies is that these robots seem to be fucking gymnastic acrobats. Stop jumping and spinning and prancing around. Act like robots goddamnit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom