Football transfer talk

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ronaldo was great to watch last season (unless Man United were playing your team, then it wasn't so much 'fun') but this season he has been well off the boil.

Defenders know what he is about now and that if they tackle him hard he will whine like a bitch. Was funny as hell seeing him crying at Villa Park. That nasty Reo Coker kept tackling him, boo hoo.

He whines a lot yes, but he gets kicked all over the pitch. If you cannot see that you are very blinkered. The acting up is part of his game, and he would not be as entertaining without it.

Marc

FH is my second home
Ronaldo was great to watch last season (unless Man United were playing your team, then it wasn't so much 'fun') but this season he has been well off the boil.

Defenders know what he is about now and that if they tackle him hard he will whine like a bitch. Was funny as hell seeing him crying at Villa Park. That nasty Reo Coker kept tackling him, boo hoo.

He is off the boil because his heart is set on Madrid.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Can't help feeling the rumoured salary for Kaka is going to cause a lot of problems at Man City. Will be interesting to see how it developes but 500 grand a week is an obscene amount regardless of his quality.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I think it's more likely he gets £150k a week on par with robinho, and the rest of the money comes in a lump sum payment as part of the stupid money being paid to sign him.

Corran

Part of the furniture
He doesn't play as a winger though, he spends most of his time in the middle.

disagree totally.. .he spends most his time on the wing and moves inside. Only remains central when switching with Rooney

Lethul

FH is my second home
Interesting, Kaká kept the match ball yesterday and didn't give his shirt away :(

Marc

FH is my second home
And the way he was hugging his team mates suggested hes on his way

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i recon it probably will happen, they'll just keep throwing more money into the mix until he has to say yes.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
well football is business. so it would make sense that kaka moves to man city..

both him and ac milan will profit from the transfer

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
If Kaka is worth 100 million Madrid are going to have to break the bank to get Ronaldo from us. And I don't think Madrid can afford him.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
well with £108 mill AC can buy a whole new squad hehe so no wonder they wont mind letting him go! (would be interesting if in a year or two he moves away from man city if they fail to perform, some big club will be hoping for this so they can get him on the cheap!)

soze

I am a FH squatter
I wonder if Kakas £100mil move will have a relegation release clause :)

Fast

Part of the furniture
Welcome to the middle Eastlands! He's so on his way :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
I wonder if Kakas £100mil move will have a relegation release clause :)

He have £65 mil release clause if the club doesn't fulfill what they have told him (I've read somewhere). So if city goes down he might go back to Milan for 65mil :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well West ham valued him at £15mill, which he is not worth, but fair play to them, they have to try and replace an in form striker.

Man City have bid £14 mill for him, Mark Hughes for some reason sees a lot more in the moaning short **** than anyone else.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Some of the BBC rumours are reporting that City have increased their offer to 130 mill, whilst Madrid are willing to offer 100m, be interesting to see if Kaka holds out to see if they put in a formal bid.

Aguero linked with Chelsea (and the other obvious blue team :p) which is quite pleasing to see;

Sky Sports | Football News | Premier League | Chelsea | Maradona in Aguero hint

If such a player was interested in moving to the Bridge i think Drogba would be out on his arse.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
its a shame i was hoping WH would buy Barton then the three thugs of the premier league (Kieron Dyer, Bellamy and Barton) could all be together and beat each other up at one club and let the rest of the prem get on with playing football >.<

and no hes not worth £14 mill, but then Bent wasnt worth£18 mill then and he certainly isnt now so is this just another case of british players being over-priced? (for £14 mill could have gotten a much better striker from elsewhere!)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Mark Hughes is off his tree signing Bellamy for that amount of money he's worth 9million max!

Sick of the shit signings hes trying to make sure the big names won't come but atleast look at other potentials.

Lukas Podloski a classy player has just signed for another team after leaving Bayern they should have gone for him he's 23 can play striker/attacking midfield and can score goals.

Bellamy is 29 years of age and at 29 players have no resell value what so ever.

City bought Jo in the summer and if he was just given a chance he would be brilliant linking up with Robinho/Elano but nooooooo Hughes isn't interested in playing him at all.

Been a City fan for 10 years and have had my season ticket for 8 years but Hughes is taking the piss with signings like Bellamy for 14 million!

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
to be fair, Jo has been piss poor. I think there is lots of potential, but it will probably require a loan.

Kaka is the new Denilson btw :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom