Transfer Problem

MaddogUK

Fledgling Freddie
Not for me.

Have now spoken to a CSR who advised to retry command and log out of game for 5 mins. Waited 30 mins but still looks like it failed.

This sucks because now I'm back to the end of the appeal que and it took over a day to get response to the original appeal!

Sirblaster

Fledgling Freddie
I got my appeal, they told me to do the /freexfer again and then wait more then 24 hours befor logging in, i shouldnt even logg in to the account page......Doesnt feel like this is gonna work, and then another 2 days not being abel to play :/ And like you said maddog maby one more day waiting for the respons of appeal, so maby monday then..

MaddogUK

Fledgling Freddie
Starting to get annoyed now. Not only is it one of my main toons its my crafting/farming toon as well. On top of that it has a large chunk of my platinum on it.

Sigh....

Whilst I get that problems happen, wont I dont like is being told by a CSR that the problem is solved/closed when it isnt, meaning you have to wait/start all over again!

:(

I might just give up and go back to playing the BF + COD games! At least the problems where minimal/rare on those!

Sirblaster

Fledgling Freddie
Waited 24 h, tryed to logg in....char still on prydwen! Now im getting really annoyed, is there any mythic ppl seeing this, and it´s really annoyed that i have to make another appeal and wait xxxx hours for answer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom