Transfer Problem

MaddogUK

Fledgling Freddie
Is anyone having a problem transfering one or more characters over to Ywain?
I've managed to transfer 10 of my 11 alts (split between two accounts) over to ywain. Every single one transfered within 5 mins except this 1 alt and has given me no trouble aside from a couple of namechanges and loss of guild logo.

I've requed and reprosessed the request but its still refusing to go through. If I log into the alt on excalibur its still working as normal (other alts couldnt be accessed whilst transfer was in progress).

I wouldnt ask but it appears a friend is having a similar problem with his account and I expect a few other guildies "may" have a problem.

So..anyone having similar trouble?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
all mine went through fine, however a few thoughts;

- were they given name changes or not ?
- did u move them all to same destination server ?
- what order did u move them - did the last one fail ?

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
if its below lvl 50 then it wont get transferred for awhile.

Wrong.
My /20 alts transfered within 2 minutes yesterday, right after transfer was up.

I had the problem with 1 char not transferring (i did the /xfer command yesterday) but after doing the xfer command again today along with another char on the same account they both moved instantly.

MaddogUK

Fledgling Freddie
all mine went through fine, however a few thoughts;

- were they given name changes or not ?
- did u move them all to same destination server ?
- what order did u move them - did the last one fail ?

- Nope..no name change mentioned
- All same server (sent to Ywain1)
- It was the 3rd toon I transferd out of 7 for that account.

Says its qued for transfered, I log out of game, shut down PC..come back 4 hours later and its still live on Excalibur.I can Log in to excalibur on thaqt toon, process /freexfer command again (which I shouldnt be able to do) and still nothing is happening!

I've created an appeal in game..pretty much all I can do right now!

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
You can check to see if the request has gone through by logging into your account center, clicking on characters transfers, then clicking characters transfers status link.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Same problem here, most went fine but I got 2 chars on Alb/Exc who dont wanna move :p

One had a house, other was a regular char without a house/guild. Ironically enough the chars with guilds attached to them went through fine, but they fubared our guildname 'Tuatha Dé Danann' from Hib/Pryd into 'Tuatha D_ Danann' without me having a chance to change name, so I don't think its a naming-issue.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
fisrt guys says he moved 10 of 11 toons.. did ya move #11 to a diferant ywain than the rest as all the slots will be full on the first one u moved toons to etc..

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Mine suddenly humped over, so probably just a delay which was resolved fast :)

MaddogUK

Fledgling Freddie
fisrt guys says he moved 10 of 11 toons.. did ya move #11 to a diferant ywain than the rest as all the slots will be full on the first one u moved toons to etc..

What Mabs said..Split over 2 accounts!

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
What Mabs said..Split over 2 accounts!

Id guess its just a delay on that transfer. There will be increasingly longer transfer times as more and more chars are qued, some of my chars transfered pretty quick, some are still in waiting. But I can access all of them meanwhile...

/Charmangle

Sirblaster

Fledgling Freddie
Im having the same problem with one of my toons, tryed 7 times now and if i logg in to acc manegment to see how the transfer is procceding it´s "failed! on all 7, but all my other toons is complete. And to bad it´s my main toon that doesnt whant to transfer :/

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
for some reason Mythic doesn't even recognise my accounts from EU, the password, nor even my cd keys. F1cking pain in the arse. I'll ring them. Even tried making new master acc's for the EU acc's and the above also applies ><

Sirblaster

Fledgling Freddie
I friend of mine was having problem logging in, then instead of _EU in the end he tryed _US and then it worked.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Just emailed em, but won't expect any sort of reply till prolly 5pm this afternoon as they work on Eastern time. /Shrug.

MaddogUK

Fledgling Freddie
Still stuck and no response to appeal (no suprise there). Cant even re que for transfer now..

Oh well...Looks like I'll also need to email them!

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
try appealing on dyvet - i got a MUCH faster reply there than on US

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
servers back up and still no transfer, fs what a waste so far in resubbing, cant even take anostalgic jaunt through nf as stuck in housing.

Mythic_Andy

Fledgling Freddie
I've forwarded this along,

For more information, if you're having difficulties, please list which server you're transferring from and to.

Thanks

Mythic_Andy

Fledgling Freddie
Also, if you could please PM me the account name if you're having difficulties.

Thanks.

Mirianna

Regular Freddie
Unable to transfer any of my characters from Hibernia-Excalibur after I successfully transferred one character to Ywain2 last night.

Typing /freexfer shows no eligible clusters, or at least the command does not resolve completely. Transferring from Excalibur (Hibernia) to Ywain2

Transfers from Albion-Prydwen and Albion-Excalibur works fine, as does Hibernia-Prydwen and Midgard-Prydwen.

/freexfer scrolls a huge list of servers available for transfer...

So just Hibernia-Excalibur not working for me, where all my main characters are! :twak:

edit Now working fine, transferring my Excal hibbies as we speak :clap:

MaddogUK

Fledgling Freddie
Still not working for me either. Have sent a PM as requested Andy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom