Trad!

O

old.mattshanes

Hope you read these forums just want to say you are a good nightshade,hit very fast and give a worthy fight when you are solo that is hehe.Anyway i was wondering what your slash resist is?i had a good hit but -129 and -90 or -100 a lot lol never ever had this.

O

old.mattshanes

But not in 100s!!!:eek: he must have high resist.

K

kr0n

10% (Its 10% in this patch, right?) from Hib leather, 25% from Itams, Im guessing he has epic gear (afaik it gives about 10% to all melee?) and some more itams to get that 25% :) So Trad should be able to eat up SBs nicely too :)

O

old.mattshanes

He hasn't killed me yet but has gived a better fight than sbs so yes he can:D

O

old.Hellskor

Matt, look up the Glimmer Striker Ring ...

O

old.mattshanes

Bah why can't alb have rings like that:(

B

bellious

Does trad use a buffbot?
Just asking cause he owned me twice the other day when both times i used purge, bof, 2 instas and a bp hp ball.
(he resisted either my stun or mez on each one) plus u r PA'in me for more than ne other NS-SB has b4.
If u not use a buffbot then dont tell ne other NS's what ur doin cause i dont wanna be getting pwn3d by hibs all the time : )

O

old.mattshanes

LOL yeah right what assasins don't these days please come forward.......:rolleyes:

H

hrodelbert

I was in your group when Trad owned you Bell, but i have to say that I'm not surprised, firstly an assinin should be able to kill a cleric (imo) and secondly you are only level 47.

I've said this before but not being level 50 really does make a huge difference in RvR like it or not

Lastly i wouldnt be worried by it, everyone (yes even me ;)) gets beaten from time to time in rvr no matter hoe good they are, sometimes the "rolls" just dont go your way, as th resist case shows

C

Chole

Hmm ive seen Trad take out a Pala, Caster (me) and a Cleric in one fight (Trad attacks pala, i go to help, he swaps to me, IP's, kills me, does over pala, sits down, then takes caster that comes along, all lvl 50)

Ok IP we know is going, but if that isnt uber buffed then that amazeong luck, im sorry but I reckon he uses a buffbot (peeps even say they seen one following him around)

If not, then I do apoligize, even if you do, you are truly a great NS
But I myself cant wait for the day they stamp out all this buff bot stuff (even tho that will affect the Albs i know who use them)

They just distract from the fun of RvR

J

Jonaldo

I've seen Trad use buffbots sometimes, I think their names were 'other players'... unbelievably yes sometimes people get buffed by 'other players' :p

Only the other day I was stood in Dun Bolg with an Empyrean Elder pet allowing people to join me in a group to get some buffs then go on their merry way to emain :D shame the pet bugged out after a while and started doing that constant buffing thing.

T

Tradolf

My slash resist is 26%. And no, I dont have or use buffbot. Im only usually buffed if im rvring in some groups so will be happy myself also if they make buffs bit worse someday :).

1234Taz

I know Ayvia dont use a buffbot because Im the person that plays him the most atm, it my RL brothers SBS. Yes sometimes i get buffed by other ppl but most the time I never have buffs. Their are 2 NS that own me almost every time thats trad and someone esle forget his name but i get like -80 on trad same with the other NS.

R

revminster

I'm often grouped with Trad in our small stealther teams. And no, he doesn't use a buffbot. It's just mad luri skills :)

O

old.xetius

As he said, he doesnt use a buffbot... He is just good

O

old.Nedowiz

Originally posted by old.Fenixen
very good :)

That is something we cannot say about your orientation skill last night Ara :p

But was fun :D

E

Eldunidal

Tradolf is almost as sexy as Teador :)

Teador=Teh Sexah!

Hehe ;)

O

old.Patrick-S

<backs off slowly trying not to make eye contact :eek6: >

1234Taz

btw Maedhros your meant to roll your buffbot class on the same server and realm as your nightshade o_O

O

old.Patrick-S

DAMN knew i'd made a mistake somehwere ;)

S

Shike

very very few hibs overall uses buffbots :)

I know some and can count those on the fingers on my left hand. Thats why many infs and SB's have a clear advantage over our NS's. Rambo is the worst inf so far, ganks hibs in masses and is damn heavily buffed :(

to Rambo and other "I-am-such-a-bad-player-that-I-must-own-everyone-with-my-bot" kinda ppl

:puke: :puke: :puke:

A

Academy Lord

About 50% of Hibernia population can be used as a buffbot so cut those @#@# "Trad doesnt use buffbots" "Trad isnt always buffed" "Trad is JUST a good player and all the other are gimps" "Trad is blablablablabla.......".And i bet my sorry arse he has a buffbot,but he is one of the few good hibernian players so i guess you have to defend him, if you know what i mean.

S

Shike

"About 50% of Hibernia population can be used as a buffbot so cut those @#@# "Trad doesnt use buffbots" "Trad isnt always buffed" "Trad is JUST a good player and all the other are gimps" "Trad is blablablablabla.......".And i bet my sorry arse he has a buffbot,but he is one of the few good hibernian players so i guess you have to defend him, if you know what i mean."

err lol?? you dumb? 50% of hibs population as buffbots? oh you mean all the champs and manabombs i guess? or perhaps all our rangers? wtf dude? Trad is a skilled player and deserve creds for it, I have no clue how you have it on excal but I sense that nasty ranger who's name begins with an E you have over there owned you a few times and made you a little cranky eh...

I repeat so that even an silly Alb from excal understands, very very very very very very very very very few hibs uses buffbots, and NS tend to group little (those few NS we actually have that plays) which means little buffs too... ok? or was it to advanced english for you?

/sighs and walks off....

S

Sarnat

I think Academy Lord picked the wrong mushrooms for his soup yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom