TP/SS in Hadrians Wall

sorcerer_spliff

Fledgling Freddie
Zil said:
dont get how you can say hw is a solo place, we went last nite after odins run and got killed by 4fg hibs.. all solo at the same time and same place? think not

have you read is anything ive written in this thread matey? its aint a solo place NO MORE, it USED TO BE before you toughguys decided you wanted to trash it. im starting to regret i wrote this post in the first place, or should have least posted it in the albion section. was in hw all day yesterday and i died 95% of fgs steamrolling me and i assure you that never happened to me before (well since i left emain anyhows). shittiest day ever.

quite funny tho when you find 2fg and both of them charge you with stun mez dot nukes slam and every possible thing they have. im a solo clothwearing caster ffs would be enough if they sent one or two tanks on me. but hey, takes about as much time for me to run to HW and get zerged than it does waiting for visur for 10 min then run to amg and get zerged in odin/emain.

and please no more bs about "being more proactive when it comes to realm defense" because there is nothing to defend. you rvr guilds should really start taking hib/mid keeps and get some relic action going. unless you do HW is doomed.

but enough of the whine, ill quit after my sub runs out in feb and then you have one less soloer to worry about. no point in playing if you aint having fun and since i cant solo or belong to a rvr guild i will never be able to compete in either hw, odin or emain.

game over.

sorcerer_spliff

Fledgling Freddie
moderator, would you be so kind as to move this thread out or RVR and into the Albion section please as it clearly only concerns albions.

thank you.

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
I thought zerging ur own frontier was defined as "defending ur realm" :p

Marc

FH is my second home
sorcerer_spliff said:
have you read is anything ive written in this thread matey? its aint a solo place NO MORE, it USED TO BE before you toughguys decided you wanted to trash it.

What u going on about? HELLO!! WAKE UP!!! Have you seen the amount of mids/hibs that are there recently and dont you think its a little coincidental that is why you are seeing more and more albs there? So its the "toughguys fault" that you cant solo anymore? No, im not buying that. Its an RvR Zone, hence thats why we go there. If you are looking to blame anyone why you cant solo anymore, blame yourself for not rolling a rogue, rather than what is considered a group friendly class.

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
I have been running with the SS groups up in hadrians wall the past few nights and ive had some the best RvR up there. There are hardly ever any soloers in HW now. no more so than u get in odins or emain and we arent "zerging". Had some really nice 1fg vs 1fg fights every night, and dont forget, mids have been taking keeps every night so both myself and a few friends from SS, along with TP have tried to be more proactive when it comes to realm defense.

oh yes your soo fucking proactive that youd rather raid HOTC than help take beno back..yep yep that good realm defense.. SS are tehsuck, fricking raiding HOTC when we needed to get back Beno ASAP..ffs we ran with 2fg's of lvl 30-50's, most were under lvl 40 and we could only manage to get surs, so dont sit there and act all mighty about being proactive when your guild doesnt really give a shit

Marc

FH is my second home
Cyviel said:
oh yes your soo fucking proactive that youd rather raid HOTC than help take beno back..yep yep that good realm defense.. SS are tehsuck, fricking raiding HOTC when we needed to get back Beno ASAP..ffs we ran with 2fg's of lvl 30-50's, most were under lvl 40 and we could only manage to get surs, so dont sit there and act all mighty about being proactive when your guild doesnt really give a shit

lol.

In other words. YOU needed to get beno back asap so you could go level your 24 cabby in DF. I like to think SS and TP are proactive in realm defense. Last night call came through that hurb (held by ROC) was being attacked, so oursleves and TP yomped up there and cleared the enemies. As regards the HOTC, this was an event organised by the fellowship alliance more than a week ago who invited the SS alliance, so being members of the alliance we felt it would be only fair to go along as a thankyou for inviting us. WE have tried to take beno back nearly every night this week but with only 3-4 fgs of albs there and a level 10 keep with upto 4fg of mids logged inside it aint that easy u know. Ive yet to see any lost souls of atlantis people up there so before you comment on how much "ss areteh suck" etc i think you should take a look at yourself.

Cyviel

Fledgling Freddie
actually fuckwit weve 4-5 TLSOA guildees out there almost every fucking day whenever a call comes out to help with retakes we actually bother to answer, and no actually it was my Friar who wanted to take back Beno, i dont need DF seeing as i dont actually require seals of any description.. it would be nice for people to think..hmm ok Leave HOTC Raid for 15-30mins take Surs and let other go onto Beno...but no.you fucked off with your 5-6fg's to raid a shitty dungeon....raid or no raid...ive known people postopne raids before but obviously theyre more of a man than youll ever be..so go on raid your crappy dungeon...get your shitty drops...then go l33t in emain with the rest of the wankers..

take a look atmyself? i dont need to..i have morals..i like to defend my realm, not run around in a l33t poor excuse for a guild, who like to run FOTM and perfect grps...oh right..thats why cos i actually enjoy a challenge..i like playing this game as it was made to be played..for your REALM first all other concerns later.

Sirex The Virus

Fledgling Freddie
Cyviel said:
actually fuckwit weve 4-5 TLSOA guildees out there almost every fucking day whenever a call comes out to help with retakes we actually bother to answer, and no actually it was my Friar who wanted to take back Beno, i dont need DF seeing as i dont actually require seals of any description.. it would be nice for people to think..hmm ok Leave HOTC Raid for 15-30mins take Surs and let other go onto Beno...but no.you fucked off with your 5-6fg's to raid a shitty dungeon....raid or no raid...ive known people postopne raids before but obviously theyre more of a man than youll ever be..so go on raid your crappy dungeon...get your shitty drops...then go l33t in emain with the rest of the wankers..

take a look atmyself? i dont need to..i have morals..i like to defend my realm, not run around in a l33t poor excuse for a guild, who like to run FOTM and perfect grps...oh right..thats why cos i actually enjoy a challenge..i like playing this game as it was made to be played..for your REALM first all other concerns later.

Tbh i was going to write a big reply but i just realized its wasted on you. why ? well.. A. your 12yr old kiddy Who wants everyone to do what he wants . or B. your a 12y old kiddy who wants everyone to do what he wants.

lostone

Fledgling Freddie
Sirex The Virus said:
Tbh i was going to write a big reply but i just realized its wasted on you. why ? well.. A. your 12yr old kiddy Who wants everyone to do what he wants . or B. your a 12y old kiddy who wants everyone to do what he wants.
agreed ;x

sorcerer_spliff

Fledgling Freddie
please dont get off-topic. this thread has NOTHING to do with keeps. its the "you-got-two-venues-for-fg-vs-fg-rvr-and-thats-odin-and-emain-please-let-the-gimps-keep-hw"-whine only.

sorcerer_spliff

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
What u going on about? HELLO!! WAKE UP!!! Have you seen the amount of mids/hibs that are there recently and dont you think its a little coincidental that is why you are seeing more and more albs there?

i dont think you understand what im trying to say. its the OTHER way around. there werent any large numbers of hibs/mids there before albion rvr guilds started going there about a week ago. it was a venue for lv 40+, gimps, smiters, small groups and soloers but we cant go there anymore now and thats why i wrote this thread.

sorcerer_spliff

Fledgling Freddie
Its an RvR Zone, hence thats why we go there. If you are looking to blame anyone why you cant solo anymore, blame yourself for not rolling a rogue, rather than what is considered a group friendly class.

sigh. please dont do this mate, ive played with you and i respect for you as a player, no need to go any further. of course everyone can go there, i just want you to know that you´re making a lot of people unhappy by doing so. or maybe its just me. simple as that.

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
Another prime example today:

A few HG gimps (smite cleric, theurg, reaver, caba, mincer) all shunned from any sort of group decide to go HW for some fun. Get to mmg and there's 2-3 albs milling around so we decide to go hmg where we find a small band of hibs, we fight, we (somehow) win and all looks promising.

At this point there was no RvR guild groups running around, then outta nowhere 3fg high RR hibs (mostly RR6-7) run us straight into the ground. At 1st we thought it was a keeptake force but no attempt was made on any keep, then a few of the ithil galad peeps joined our wubberly irc chan (probly cos they were bored in HW) and even they were pissed that there was so many hibs running around HW.

It seems that the message being spread around is that HW will be the new funky hangout spot for the leet RvR guilds. Unfortunately as Sorcerer says, it kinda leaves all of us ungroupable classes a bit fucked when it comes to RvR, with the choice of 1. go solo and get steamrolled time and time again, or 2. go emain and add another 3-4fg to the already huge alb zerg. At the moment option 1 is still the best but it's very frustrating to make the trip from CS to HW (especially for a class with no speed, it takes bloody ages ;) ) and then have a full group throw everything they got at you. Lost count the number of times recently i've been running through HW solo and i get amnesia, mezz, stun, debuff, nuke, nuke, nuke, while at the same time 3 tanks are sprinting to try and get a piece as well.

With any luck Frontiers might sort out the RvR situation a bit, but i doubt i'll still be playing by the time it's released :(

Marc

FH is my second home
sorcerer_spliff said:
sigh. please dont do this mate, ive played with you and i respect for you as a player, no need to go any further. of course everyone can go there, i just want you to know that you´re making a lot of people unhappy by doing so. or maybe its just me. simple as that.

The come and join our guild groups, you are more than welcome :D

I can honestly say however, that the reason we have been going up there is due to the increased amount of mid/hib activity and to try and take beno back. We normally try and stay away, until we get PM's from various soloers who say HW is starting to get zerged. As has been stated in another post, we dont run optimum set up and you yourself ran in a GG with us with 3 sorcs, 2 pallys, 2 mincers etc. We cant go to emain/odins with that set up so we go to HW, as its usually (IG and Zzang aside) low realm rank enemies where our gimped group has a reasonable chance of putting up a good fight

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
it`s not a 1 vs 1 game.

it`s not a fg vs fg game.

it`s a realm vs realm game.

adapt to reality... the future of rvr is battlegroups.

If i run around solo in hadrians, i know i`ll get pawned by some fg, just hope to kill someone before it happens, and it is a long walk back to hadrians...

shrug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom