Toughest bard u met in 8vs8 fights

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
desah, (original one), redb, twisting, vvv, hellige, negura playing hellige, Ed and Litmoose

cant say who is best of those, all roxed

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Bhalage said:
I bet 90% of the people who think redb is so good SAW him and hes grp in action farming albs and mids without dieing whole evenings and and tru whole days at weekends. but o well thats 2003 mate, did you ever played back then? i know i was xpign my newb hero when our hungarian friend dinged rr10, some druid called Lourker. those times when the server average rr was rr2-3? and yes they farmed alot.

and i think many more good players and good guilds were on pryd then you sayin; pe np and mael...

actually server average was rr5-7 when Lourker dinged rr10 fyi =)

Framer

Loyal Freddie
best bard I ever seen was blandat from camlann ... cant say that I have seen any one even get close to his skill so far

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
gwal said:
redb, marilz, edlina, and for a period murweli id imagine

altho long ago i do recall smth bout miss being quite annoying on excal who seemed like "insta stun from mincer or loose mezz"
random roleplayer bard too back in the days, must have been dwyster i think, who cost us many a fight with his strafing skills

RR bard was Reklaw wasent it?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
ilaya said:
im shocked and amazed nody has metioned Bard
I'm sorry, but wasn't Bard a Firbolg? In that case, I am neither shocked nor amazed that your buddy wasn't mentioned.

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie
Many gut bards over the years, I dont claim anyone of the people I mention is the "best" but this is from my experience.

Miss/Blaze - Best bards SI- pre Toa, really good mezzers and leaders.

Pbuck - Still remember the days after Toa when he was farming for realm rank 10, dont think ive ever seen anyone master bard before.

Dwy - After Toa/catacombs-darkness rising, amazing mezzer/interupter + healer.

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
Not to much crypto's out tbh

toxii said:
currently rp farming Crypto

lol :twak: there must be loads to farm with only the 2 healers and a shaman active from time to time , must be a looong way to go then.........

Crypto is currently nonactive since people have irl stuff to take care off , taking vacation etcetcetc :eek7: , just that u know, maybe u can go farm DF for seals a bit, more luck there hehehe.:kissit:

Well hope to meet ya whoever u are ^^:worthy:

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
whitelights said:
lol :twak: there must be loads to farm with only the 2 healers and a shaman active from time to time , must be a looong way to go then.........

Crypto is currently nonactive since people have irl stuff to take care off , taking vacation etcetcetc :eek7: , just that u know, maybe u can go farm DF for seals a bit, more luck there hehehe.:kissit:

Well hope to meet ya whoever u are ^^

right :D

thats not what wazie sedde and aaredhawk said :'(

whitelights

Fledgling Freddie
O-o-O so...........

HA HA so i see our skald is also back from other irl stuff nice ...... to hear well i will be more off then on anyway same as most others prolly makes 4 to farm then ^^ most welcome and always nice to meet you tough ^^,-)
:worthy:

Israel-Keeper

Fledgling Freddie
Pbuck (never missed a mezz even on NP 3 healers setup with speed 6)
Fame (uber uber uber !!!)
Don/ _t (was fuckin uber bard and any other char he played tbh also known as old Tyka )
Miss ( didnt play much with him as bard but he was great the old one and his bro )
Blazie (another great bard although i pwned his mezz a few times with shammy bolt after he lulled :p )
Dwy (great bard really )
on prydwen i believe only Redb was a great bard (level 49 ftw :p ) ah was that NP bard on classic dont remmember her name she was also great :)

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
or maybe he meant rvn in OF, or lethul in "NP" aka AD aka scandinavian leather lol :)

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Israel-Keeper said:
Pbuck (never missed a mezz even on NP 3 healers setup with speed 6)
Fame (uber uber uber !!!)
Don/ _t (was fuckin uber bard and any other char he played tbh also known as old Tyka )
Miss ( didnt play much with him as bard but he was great the old one and his bro )
Blazie (another great bard although i pwned his mezz a few times with shammy bolt after he lulled :p )
Dwy (great bard really )
on prydwen i believe only Redb was a great bard (level 49 ftw :p ) ah was that NP bard on classic dont remmember her name she was also great :)

mskin i think?

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
duact said:
bard in sabre video > all

HAHAHA he's the r0xstar.

however to comment @thread, ppl running/who ran in castergrps shouldnt count :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
Eleasias said:
or maybe he meant rvn in OF, or lethul in "NP" aka AD aka scandinavian leather lol :)

should have rolled female then my epeen would have been +1 :(

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Never played with a lot of the so-called "better" bards, so can't comment on them really, but from my experience:

Reklaw
Miss (First lvl 50 Bard I ever saw :))
Loudness (who still thinks he's a tank)
Mezzmerizin (Best duo/small group bard I ever played with by a long shot)
The old DA bard, forget his/her name (think he/she ended up playing with IG).

Should really say rvn as well, just to keep the peace ;)

Special mention to Platinum (HoF) who, as Ilaya pointed out, ran away all the time which made her the toughest bard to kill (as she was never around to get hit) :)

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
Been playing this game on and off since beta & ive never heard of Redb so hes out fer me.

Never played against many bards but played with a few.

Best imo no perticular order OF

Miss
Reklaw
Fame
Gargo
Loved = Lofff

Actives atm
Rhymin
Akagi
Faltsa
Zwea
Pempula