Top RvR in Thid (Chemical Seven)

H

hiddenmaster

omg......where do i start here. Well 2day i was playin my shar BM out in thid lvl 24. When i had grouped up with a m8 of mine in game.we came across 2 kobbies and a dwarf,,,, i had came across the names of the 2 kobbies,,,,one was deception and 1 was alorra or somethin 2 that constent. Anyhow..i had soon found out that decpetion had been a dark runnie and alorra had been his healer (shammie). Well i am here 2 just say 2 albs and ofc my fellow hibernians that watch out 4 these trio for they are sneaky....u may go 4 the runnie but bad idea because no matter how much u hit him he is getting healed,,,and then if u go 4 the shammie the runnie will blow ur ass in 2 nxt week!!!. They are very good 2gether....must have mains 2gether in Mid and run but .... chemical seven is familiar 2 thid with their black bull head cloaks and all black so u will always recognise the mischievous lil devils....BEWARE I WILL GET MY REVENGE!!!!!!! :wanker: :eek6:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
<wipes blood from eyes> can you paragraph that please? :p

noblok

Part of the furniture
hiddenmaster said:
OMG. Where do i start here? Well today I was playing my shar BM out in thid (lvl 24) and I had grouped up with a mate of mine in-game. We came across 2 kobbies and a dwarf. I had caught the names of the 2 kobbies: one was deception and one was alorra or something along thoise lines.

Anyhow, I had soon found out that decpetion had been a dark runie and alorra had been his healer (shammie). Well i am here just say to Albs and ofc my fellow hibernians that they should watch out for this trio, because they are sneaky. You may go for the runie, but bad idea because no matter how much you hit him, he is getting healed and if u go for the shammie the runie will blow ur ass into next week!

They are very good together, they must have mains together in Mid and run but... Chemical Seven is familiar to thid with their black bull head cloaks and all black so u will always recognise the mischievous lil devils.
BEWARE I WILL GET MY REVENGE!!!!!!! :wanker: :eek6:

Here you go. No harm intended to the original poster, I just tought it would be a bit easier on the eye like this.

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
dark runies pwn in thid, unless its 3+ stealthers jumping :p

statued

Loyal Freddie
lo man this is the dwarf packhaler that was the other 1 u didnt get the name of from chemical 7....
we are real m8s that have all our mains on hib exccal and started that guild for fun...
we have about 10 chars in guild so far and 8 players..
hope to see ye out there again.
ask for the luri champ......nice man

windbeater

Regular Freddie
Yep i remember these nasty mids

excellent grp even tho there was only 3
well i was playin a fire wiz and ye pwned me 2 much so i got grop of 5 goin and ye still pwned us ye really are very good.tbh ye should get 2 50 and run the real bling :p

well the idea as already said was that deception did the damage so my grp went 4 him but that sly shaman where ever she was hidin was keepin him alive....so i did the stupid thing of runnin after the saman(even tho i didnt even no where she was) and be4 i no it i had my ass blown by decpetion pwnt alll the grp NICE KILL SPAM

anyhow alorra = unreal healer and vgood at keepin decpetion alive plus if u run at her she will root u be4 u can realise what happened..

Decpetion = unreal damage and hurts ALOT

the dwarf pac healer = nice mezzin well good on assistin ur 2 unreal kobbies

HOPE 2 SEE YE PWN ALBS as always chemical seven ROCKS

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
Chemial seven, i challenge your guild to a fight against mine, 8v8 (apart from self buffs) so have u may want to reroll a full heal spec healer...

Original Nutters V Chemical Seven!!! Leet!

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Duel accepted...pm me ...thanks for compliments towards guild ..im sure they apprecaite it ..

statued

Loyal Freddie
er except ur challenge mofo....
time and palce pelase pm meh.....

whitebeard 24 pac healer
hamsteman 24 serker
proud officer of CHEMICAL SEVEN

Punishment

Resident Freddy
stoptryingtohitme said:
Chemial seven, i challenge your guild to a fight against mine, 8v8 (apart from self buffs) so have u may want to reroll a full heal spec healer...

Original Nutters V Chemical Seven!!! Leet!

Hi ... Deception here , may i point out i was level 22 and unsced :D

If u want a duel i say bringeth the rp cows xD

I might just spec my points and get sced+toa bonus , then u will see damage :D

BTW my compliments to hib tank team ... nice work u hit hard :D get 50 ... ure good etc :cheers:

enjoyed my 12+killspams till befor then >< ahh well :p

microhard

Fledgling Freddie
alorra ere
thanx alot fellas 4 complimenting our gg runs.
usually we are a tank grp but we thought that day we just run with our mage decpetion

and as seen it turned out quite well. We usually with a tank MA (Heavily)
and that always turns out 2 be swell for we last quite long until zerged by albs

but anyways ty again 4 complimentin us and i hope 2 c ye guys another time out in the bg

statued

Loyal Freddie
a good few of us should be out tomorrow midday if ye interested in duels,.. i myself am out atm concentrating on new char to guild... little secret weapon....
sa alorra said ty for all good things said about us :clap: :clap: and hope to see ye out there again

statued 50 chanter hib excal
hamsteman 24 serker CHEMICAL SEVEN
whitebeard 24 pack healer CHEMICAL SEVEN

proud officer of chemical seven :wij: :wij:

statued

Loyal Freddie
rofl warlok tis our second healer.... wait till ya see name.... micro will be pissed enough

Everz

FH is my second home
You guys are on Mid.. now i have to roll an alt to keel you :mad:

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
yeah their all softies rali once you remove the healer from the equasion... arnt u guys! yes u r, yeeeeees u r! <tickles the ickle trolls bellies> :cheers:

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
aaahhh cant wait pwning u guys with just the 3 of us :D

ps nice keep take btw <--- Rootah and the bard that hates zerglings hihi

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
and who says u will remove the healer from the equasion...I will look forward to seeing that..mite change tactics for this fight and just MA your tanks..3 trolls and a dwarf and a shaman on 1 guy? while our healer kites ..mebbe mebbe not

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
and who says u will remove the healer from the equasion...I will look forward to seeing that..mite change tactics for this fight and just MA your tanks..3 trolls and a dwarf and a shaman on 1 guy? while our healer kites ..mebbe mebbe not

you cant MA anything if your mezzed ;)

point being .....the first grp to land a decent mezz (bard/healer/sorc full mezz)
is goin to win 99% of fights due to no purge/det etc.

and imo alb has the best mezz class in thid cos of quickcast + 1875 range + 46 sec mezz if 24 mind and more dex than hib/mid cc classes

edit:Skald got insta but only 700range so should be mezzed by then :p

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
hmm...

indeed..unless I cheat and get rvr pl and get charge ...but cba ..unless!! we run with 2 random shadow blades who trail us or hang to our right ...yes..I have plans ...hmm :p or it will just be a shitty quick fight ..one or the other :p Ill try make it interesting for the fun ..a fg of shamans ? :eek7:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
stoptryingtohitme said:
lol, fg shamans ftw... we'll have a fg of smite cleris... =p

oh god..dont say that ..flimgoblin will be on ure team ..hax :(

statued

Loyal Freddie
true 24 sorc rox cause of dex and qc etc but rare i see a sorc out in thid that actually trys to sort ut some decent stuff to wear...amount of time i have come across a sorc behind me who is in middle of casting mezz but still manages to not have enough time to get it off cause of meh :p
^^

whitebeard 24 PACzor healer CHEMICAL SEVEN
elorra 24 shammy CHEMICAL SEVEN
hamsteman 24 serker CHEMICAL SEVEN
statued rr4 chanter hib excal

:wij:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom