Top RvR in Thid (Chemical Seven)

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
statued said:
true 24 sorc rox cause of dex and qc etc but rare i see a sorc out in thid that actually trys to sort ut some decent stuff to wear...amount of time i have come across a sorc behind me who is in middle of casting mezz but still manages to not have enough time to get it off cause of meh :p
^^

whitebeard 24 PACzor healer CHEMICAL SEVEN
elorra 24 shammy CHEMICAL SEVEN
hamsteman 24 serker CHEMICAL SEVEN
statued rr4 chanter hib excal

:wij:
............erm
i would like to add that i am the Zerker atm and Heavily and i work very well together,and i see you are assuming that u will actually get a mezz of,as much as i hate to say it,our Healer mezz`s better than he spells,and usually well come out on top,
i would like to have a duel tho would be interessting to be near a grp of albs and actually be able to see a horizon,
and id also like to say a guy called Rootah was mentioned earlier and i must say he is a good VW i was pownt by him a whil back mind u i was 2lvls lower but he still played very well

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I just want to say ..I dont know any of these people and close this thread before its bumped to oblivion ..

microhard

Fledgling Freddie
Statued Statued Staued my poor lil retard....well this is the way it goes..dude wtf is the issue of u makin a shaman by the name of Elorra,,

was it jelously or do u want attention...well i no it was intentional for u made a previous post sayin i would be pissed about ur up-coming char...and ur sayin that ur makin another char...a beserker....and the name..maybe.Umongos..well tbh m8 stop makin copies of our no chars...no my fault ur not leet

btw get that dirty shaman off ur sig or ill make u eat a monitor followed by ur T-Shirt !!

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom