Top 5 cartoons!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I'm sure some people out there like cartoons, whether it be anime or kinda childish or even adult (not hentai!!).

I'm curious to know what your top 5 cartoons are! :D

A

Aoami

1 - Family Guy
2 - Futurama
3 - Simpsons
4 - Dogtanian
5 - Turtles

Don't tend to go in for any of that Anime shite.

O

old.Dillinja

Family Guy and Futurama above Simpsons?

What? Are you on drugs? FG and Futurama have got to be the two biggest load of shit cartoons on earth. They don't come close to the Simpsons. Well, not the old Simpsons episodes anyway, the ones these days a 3 year old wouldn't find funny.

A

Aoami

Pfft, The Simpons isn't even in the same league as Family Guy. Just the complete randomness and bizzareness of Family Guy is so bloody funny.

O

old.Dillinja

Family Guy = Shit.

There's little more to say I'm afraid.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Gotta agree with Aoami! Family Guy is number one on my list as well. Simpsons has gone so far downhill it makes me sad. I can't even watch a full episode anymore without turning it off in irritation. :(

A

Aoami

The thing with The Simpsons is probably just the fact that i must've seen every episode about 9 miljion times, and the new ones are very sub-standard, so it just doesn't intrest me anymore. I can imagine that a few years ago Simpsons woulda been top no probs.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

They should stop being greedy and just call it a day. Ending a show on a high note is far better than turning a once great show into a pile of crap which gets cancelled because everyone is sick of it...which is what is likely to happen soon.

O

old.Dillinja

They're selling it out, just like every other big franchise gets sold out. :\

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Yea...sucks. :(

What are your favorite cartoons, Dil? ;)

O

old.Dillinja

The old Simpsons, of course...

And, umm...

I dunno really, all the others seem like a load of crap. :(

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

What aboot Southpark or ... or ... something?

A

Aoami

What about Dogtanian?

Dogs...as Musketeers...genius really.

O

old.Dillinja

I used to like Biker Mice from Mars for some reason.

South Park, I thought that was shit tbh.

As for Dogs with muskets, that sounds like a load of shit too. :(

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I liked that show when I was a kid but I remember episode 15 (or thereabouts) where an entire village of doggy and cat people were butchered by cannon fire and I totally lost interest in it. It made me saaaad. :'(

O

old.Dillinja

I liked Transformers too. I liked the guy who turned himself into a cassette.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Transformers has gone all weird now. It is far too manga-ry for my liking. They re-made He-Man as well and it made me wonder what the hell I liked about it when I was a kid. It was so utterly crap.

O

old.Dillinja

I HAVE THE POWER!!!"3132

Lol. 80s cartoons really do suck when you look back at them now... But still, cartoons of today really don't compare to them.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Amen to that. The cartoons of today are soo crap! They mostly seem to revolve around gross humour that even I don't find mildly amusing. Urgh. There are some good ones around like Samuri Jack and the cartoons based on DC and Marvel comics. They are worth watching when there is nothing else to do.

O

old.Dillinja

Yeah, lol... The Powerpuff girls?? Wtf is that? Looks like they paid a 5 year old to draw it. Another one I've seen recently is SpongeBob Square Pants, (I was very bored) I was wondering how any child who isn't retarded could like this tripe... I'm starting to sound like an old man now, 'in my day' etc. So I'll stop. :p

A

Aoami

The worst one is Beyblades, my little brother watches it. Each time it comes on I have to fight an enormus urge to send a letterbomb to each member of the production team.

C

chosen

one of my IRL friend love to watch anime so seen some myself so my list would be

Hack//dusk really amazing id say the story is all about a MMORPG:)

Noir those people are über killers :p

X they got uber enchanters there really :p

Neon Genesis Evangelion humm abit wierd ending but hey nice bio robots they are controlling there :p

and for the last humm, Pokemon !!!!!

C

ChillyDawg

bla bla bla bla

whater ever else anyone else sends

SIMPSONS is, will be, will be after then and after that the best cartoon ever. It appeals to every age, every generation, its full of quality political jokes concerning the shit american administration and such = pwn

B

bracken_woodman

1. Bod
2. Hong Kong Fuey
3. Top Cat
4. G-Force (forget the actual title..but it had g-force in it)
5. Dastardly and Mutley

Nothing these days compares :p

C

Coim-

1 - Futurama
2 - Simpsons
3 - That animated Star Wars thing on Cartoon Network

All I can really think of... :eek:

C

Coim-

Internet must be seriously screwed this morning... another double post. :eek:

B